Front Row

By bri7tpwk

Sage, a young college student, goes to a 1D concert with her best friend Lana. They ended up scoring front ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Disclaimer!
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Explanation...
Chapter 30
Wow

Chapter 6

1K 11 9
By bri7tpwk

Harry's POV:

I felt her breathing slow as she dozed off. She had a simple, relaxed expression on her face. She was not what I was expecting. She wasn't hysterical when she met me, she treated me normally. I asked her backstage because I felt really bad. Then when I saw her there, in front of my eyes, I noticed how beautiful she was. Not only physically, but she was calm, forgiving, and polite. I knew it seemed cliche, but I didn't care. I then remembered about the passes that I had for our show next week. I figured it would be a good cover to see them again, and it would also be an apology. When she said she had to go I started to panic, so I made an irrational  decision but now I'm glad I did. When I gave her my number she looked really confused. I knew I just wanted to get to know her.

Once they were gone I heard Niall start talking about how pretty Lana was. They both were gorgeous. I told Liam that I gave Sage my number and he gave me a cheeky smirk, with that saying..."I knew you had a little thing for her, mate. You never bring girls backstage. She's cute. You and Niall could go on double dates." He teased.

Once we got back to the hotel my phone went off. I noticed it was her, I was so happy. We made small talk, and then I bit the bullet and asked her out. I couldn't believe she said yes, but god was I happy.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Sage rolled over facing me now. She subconsciously brought an arm around my torso, hugging me like a teddy bear. I didn't mide what so ever. She was warm, her touch was comforting. I felt my eyes become heavy, and my thoughts drift away.

I was woken up suddenly by the noise of footsteps in my house. When I looked up I saw three sets of feet. You've got to be fucking with me. I thought to myself as I realized the boys were standing there with smirks plastered on their faces.

"Ayo mate, got a girl over now don't ya." Lou asked while walking farther into the living room. I noticed Sage start to move underneath me. Great, they just ruined my day. She woke up rubbing her eyes and standing up.

"Oh shit, um sorry. What time is it? How long were we asleep for?" She asked frantically while her face reddened from embarrassment.

"Love, it's fine. Let me check the time." I grabbed my phone and realized the time. "Oh fuck." We were asleep for three hours. "I totally forgot boys, I'm so sorry mate." I apologized remembering we were all supposed to watch the football game tonight.

"All good mate, why don't you have Sage stay." Liam spoke and Niall cheered.

"Sage you're more than welcome to, but I totally understand if you want to go home. I can drive you back to your dorm." I said not wanting to pressure her.

"Are you sure you don't mind me staying? I don't want to intrude." She asked, still looking slightly embarrassed.

"I insist." The boys all came and sat down. I turned on the tv as the guys started asking Sage questions, she started to feel more comfortable which made me happy.  Her phone buzzed and her face went white.

"I'm sorry I have to answer this." She stood up and walked slightly out of the room. A few minutes went by before she came back in and looked really flustered.

"I-I have to go. I'm so sorry Lana just called. I have something I have to go take care of." She spoke diverting her eye contact to the floor.

"Is everything okay?" Lou asked her as I stood up to walk over to her.

"It-It's just there is someone at my dorm looking for me who I really don't want to see, but he's making Lana nervous, so I need to go take care of it." Her voice was shaky. I put my hand on her arm.

"Who is it?" I asked not wanting to pry, but wanting to make sure she is safe.

"My ex boyfriend. He's been trying to talk to me since we broke up. I broke up with him, and he's mad at me, so he shows up drunk at my door trying to get me to um- anyway it's fine. I can take care of it. I'm gonna call a cab. I'm really sorry for ruining your night. I-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. I was now really worried. I've had way too many 'drunk ex' experiences with girls to know that they don't end well.

"You can't go by yourself. He could get violent, and if Lana said she was nervous then he is probably not the person to be around. I'll come with you." I said looking at her with concern.

"No I can. Lana is gonna be there and we're gonna get proof. I have self defence stuff in my room so it will be okay." She said while looking at her hands.

"I don't think this is a good idea. But I don't want to over step. Do you want me to drive you?" I asked trying to be supportive. 

"I don't want to bother you. I could get a cab."

"Oh don't be silly, come on we'll come along for the drive too." Niall said and the boys stood up.

"Thank you, really." She said as we walked out the door.

A/N: How do you guys like Harry's Pov?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 21
Harry never thought he'd see her again. They were just so perfect. And I'm not taking about his ex girlfriend. Nope, I'm talking about his best frien...
21.2K 409 22
Violet, a travelling student, gets involved with a man named Harry Styles whilst studying abroad in France. Turns out, Harry is none other than her y...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
3.4K 52 28
Two young girls going to college in London. Meeting new friends, classmates, missing family, falling in love, meeting their idols, One Direction! Har...