Varia Quality •• Katekyo Hitm...

By Dananapie

Namimori Middle School Class 3-A was given a chance for a field trip that can change their lives forever as t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thanks
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 9

1.2K 48 4
By Dananapie

"You're late." Reborn started as soon as the 10th generation Vongola boss and his guardians arrived at the Ninth's office.

"Sorry everyone. Something came up." Sawada Tsunayoshi started as they crowd.

"What is it?" Reborn questioned. Tsuna just shook his head.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry." He said gaining a look from his half mist guardian and just shrugged while sighing. Reborn didn't go unnoticed Mukuro's action and noted to himself to ask later.

"By the way grandfather, where are the others?" Tsuna asked as he noticed that he, his guardians, his grandfather, Reborn and Xanxus together with Squalo are the only ones in the office while the Ninth's guardians and Varia guardians are no where to be seen.

"I ordered them to lead our men in patrolling around the mansion just in case someone might cause a ruckus again while you are all still here." Timoteo said.

"As always our defenses will increase as long as the students are all safe. We will still continued what we have planned from the start so no worries if there's another danger coming." Timoteo said making all of them slightly smiled.

"Grandfather, are we talking about that?" Tsuna questioned. Timoteo only nodded. Tsuna just slumped back in disbelief. Everyone just shrugged at the scene.

"Everyone please, let's just stop this." Tsuna said pleadingly. Everyone looked at each other.

"Nope." They chorused.

"Really?" Tsuna seconded in disbelief.

"Well then, lets wrapped this up. And I will be doing some interrogation. Do you mind if you help me out Reborn?" The Ninth Vongola boss stood up on his chair and turned to Reborn.

"My pleasure." He said readying his pistol while smirking. And then they left. Everyone followed the exit of the two.

The only ones who remained at the door was Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi and Mukuro as Chrome and Ryohei make their way to the infirmary to help out their men in tending their wounds from early.

"Tsunayoshi." Mukuro started but get distracted as a loud thud could be heard from across the hallway as a blonde with a visible tattoo on his arm walked fast towards them. 

"Tsuna!" He called out as he slumped down the floor as soon as he reached the four.

"Dino-nii, what's wrong?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm worried! As soon as I heard what happened here, I immediately went here. Are you all alright?" He asked as he immediately stood up from the floor animatedly.

"We were fine, only scratches. Some of our men was indeed injured but still alive." Gokudera Hayato said as he crossed his arms. Takeshi just smiled while Mukuro stayed silent.

"Mukuro-kun, are you alright? Is something bothering you?" He asked Mukuro gaining a look from Hayato, Takeshi and Dino.

"Kufufu, am I worrying you? I'm just thinking when will I finally conquer your body." He said. Tsuna and the others just looked at him as if he was sleepwalking.

"Kufufu~" Mukuro bid goodbye as he disappeared from his mist. Takeshi just looked where Mukuro disappeared from.

"Oi Yakyuu-baka. Let's go." Gokudera said as they were following Tsuna and Dino away from the Ninth's office. Dino decided to stay at the Vongola Mansion just to loiter around. Takeshi just followed putting it at the back of his head.

Meanwhile...

Risa was just reading something in her room when she felt something surrounding her.

'Mist' she thought.

"You know, it's not nice to stalk aa girl in her room." She said still looking at her book. And then she felt like the person who was behind the mist force field finally revealed himself.

"Kufufu~ I didn't know that you read Percy Jackson." Mukuro started. Risa turned and smiled at him.

"Well of course, you just met me anyway." Risa replied making Mukuro blinked in surprised. She turned back to what she was reading.

"Kufufu~ you are one of a kind."

"I indeed am."

And then silence came after their short conversation. Mukuro was still standing across her.

"Is it because of what happened earlier that you are here at my room?" Risa stated two minutes after their short conversation.

"Kufufu~ you sure are sharp." Risa sighed.

"Why was someone kept asking me for who am I? You are the third person this day. Am I the main character or something?" Risa said and turned to Mukuro questioning. Mukuro widen his eyes a bit and smirked.

"Kufufu~ you also are a weird girl."

"Forse lo sono davvero." She said gaining another smirk.

"Sei davvero diverso." She chuckled at his reply.

"If you really want to know about me, ask Hibari-san. He might know something." She said continuing what she was doing like she didn't turn into someone again. And that made Mukuro a bit bewildered. Like he don't actually get what this girl actually thinks. She's like a switch in which she turn into an abnormal state in a minute and then go back to normal again.

"The skylark know? You told him?" He asked in surprised. He is more surprised because it is the skylark they are talking about.

"He knows something." She said still reading.

"Are we talking about the same Hibari that I know?" He asked still not believing that this girl actually have been able to face the Skylark that he know.

"You really are something, Suzuki Risa." Mukuro said not adding his usual Kufufuing as he disappeared using his mist. This is really something, he thought.

As soon as Mukuro Rokudo disappeared, Risa sighed.

"So it has come to this, huh" She whispered and lay down onto her bed. She just looked at the ceiling without anything in mind at all. She just stared like she was drowning and slowly sinking in the depths of the ocean.

She was about to daydream and yet a knock at her door wake her up from dreaming. She turned to the door just five meters away from her. She heard Chrome Dokuro's voice so she felt at ease.

"Come in. It's open." She said and sat up. Chrome Dokuro entered slowly and shyly.

"Umm, D-dinner's ready." She said and quickly left. Risa just stared at the opened door and slowly standing up from her bed and walked to the door. She was about to turn to leave her room when she saw Chrome standing just beside Risa's doorway.

"Oh. I thought you ran away." Risa started. She just looked at Chrome still looking down. She smiled and hold her hand. Chrome looked up at her blushing.

"Come on, let's eat." Risa said and started walking to the dining room still holding Chrome's hand. But then, she suddenly stopped and turn at her companion. She smiled sheepishly.

"I forgot that I don't know where the dining room is." Risa said that made Chrome chuckled and smile. Risa returned her smile.

"You finally smiled." Risa said while Chrome just fidget with a little smile at her face.

"You are too cute." Risa suddenly said making Chrome surprised.

"Eh?" Chrome muttered.

"Oh. Uhm. Come on, let's go?" Risa presented. Chrome just nodded and walked first so that her companion can follow her towards the dining room.

"Ah! Chrome-chan, Suzuki-chan. Here!" Sasagawa Kyoko waved at them signaling for them to come where she is.

The two of them entered the dining full of people. There are two long tables at the center of the room consisting of 20 seats per table. The two of them went to the left table from the door where Kyoko and the others are. The left table consist of the Ninth and Tenth generation guardians together with the girls and Dino and Romario while the other table was for the students and Nezu-sensei and the Varia who are guarding them. They are too silent...

Chrome and Risa sat down to their seats. But then Risa noticed someone who was not present earlier that afternoon but present this night.

'Holy sheet it's Dino Cavallone.' she thought while staying calm as she doesn't look at him at all. He is just sitting one seat away from her.

"Merde." she whispered.

"Well then everyone, let's toast our drinks for celebration of your arrival and survival. Cheers." Vongola Ninth started at the head of the left table and everyone toast their juices and water.

Everyone enjoyed the food on the table. And as part of the plan, something was on the dish of the students that are slowly making them felt like they will be having a visit at the nearest bathroom.

As usual, acting like nothing's happening, the people of the mansion just enjoyed their peaceful meal while the children make chaos all over the dining room. The students were running around trying to find the toilet, the tenth guardians started a food fight with the Varia guardians and the peaceful dining of the Ninth generation like they are alone in the room without any noise or chaos surrounding them.

'Ah~ so peaceful.' They all thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 569 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
2.9K 106 30
.•♫•♬•ANIME VARIOUS×OC•♬•♫•. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
336 13 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
100K 3.3K 12
Reborn reported that tsuna was always bullied by he's classmates at school to nono, so they planned to get revenge for their beloved decimo. Warning...