It Was Accidentally on Purpos...

By sleepingpup

where one ambivelent girl trusts one cheeky boy who ends up being exactly who she thought he was when they fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST ONE*
Authors Note :)
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

15.9K 373 99
By sleepingpup

So this is Chapter 4 guys!! I hope you like it! I'll start working on chapter 5 this week and have it up by wednesday, like usual. Let me know what you think!! xx -Chloe

***HARRY POV***

I woke up in the morning feeling as groggy as ever. Louis had prepared breakfast but for the first time I wasn’t hungry. It was what? Nine AM… far too early.

“You alright there Harry?” Asked Louis as he poured some orange juice.

I nodded. But I just wasn’t in the mood for anything today. Except maybe one thing… Tiffani. She got me so angry yesterday. I tried remembering if I had ever gotten that upset with a girl before, I couldn’t think of a time. At first I thought I could handle a challenge. That eventually she would cave in and let me take her out… but she wouldn’t. She wouldn’t even let me hold her hand or touch her. That’s what got on my nerves the most. Every girl I had met before would have gone crazy if I had just simply touched their back or their waist. But she just got more and more upset. She was beautiful and it wasn’t fair that she didn’t want me back.

My plan to go to her boutique and ask her out went way worse than I had even imagined. I remember looking at her face when she was angry, and it wasn’t like the other times when she got angry that looked hot. But it was a face that looked like pure hatred. I never wanted to see that face again. It made me sad… to think that people out there really don’t like me and don’t care if I’m famous.

I shook my head and went to get changed. Once I was ready, Louis and I headed to the car and drove to the studio. As usual there was a tsunami of reporters waiting outside. Normally we talk to only a few that are inside and that’s what we did.

I wasn’t really paying too much attention to the boys until they all looked at me.

“Huh?” I asked with a blank expression. The reported chuckled.

“Theres been some rumors about you Harry, m’lad.” The reporter said. Which didn’t surprise me. I think out of all the boys I’m the one that gets the most gossip. It’s nice to know people want to know about my life, but it gets to a point where they get into too much of my life I don’t feel likes its mine anymore.

“Is there any special someone in your life at the moment?” He asked raising his eyebrows. I looked at Louis who was waiting for my answer along with the others. I decided to say the safe thing.

“I think, but it’s kind of complicated.” I said. I didn’t want to say I didn’t like anybody. Because that was lying and if I knew one thing about the media, it was if you lied to them, they would seek you out until they find the truth then bury you in it.

The rest of the reporters started mumbling, probably thinking “Oh what a great headline! ‘Harry Styles’ New Love.’” Great.

“Oh really?” The reporter asked incredulously. “And does this certain someone have a name?”

I felt everyone’s eyes on me. “Umm.” I didn’t know how to answer. “Yeah but I’d rather not share it yet.”

I heard a loud “Aww” come from the swamp of reporters. Our manager Paul, started directing us into the building.

I knew what the boys and everyone was probably thinking right now. Who is this girl I like? And more importantly… why didn’t I tell them? Two questions I was not looking forward to answering.

***TINFANII POV***

“So then I was all ‘girl do you know who I am? I aint got time for that!’ Ya, know? Trying to get her to back off? But no, this girl was just comin at me like,” I was sitting in the back room on my lunch shift with Monique who would not stop talking about some tacky costumer that pissed her off.

Apparently Monique wasn’t doing a “good job” at helping the costumer. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic that sounds. Let’s just say… Monique is not the best costumer servicer. This lady walks into the shop asking if they had a shirt in size four. It wasn’t on the rack and Monique was too lazy to check the storage room and…

You can work out the rest.

Lunch shift was over and I was helping costumers from left to right. Until one lady walked in with her seven year old daughter. Who… had Harry Styles’ face stuck on her t-shirt. Charming I thought to myself. They’ve infected the minds of little children too.

I kept replaying my argument with Harry. I meant what I said and I do not take it back. It may have been a bit rude but it was the only way I could think of to make him back off. He looked hurt. In fact, he looked too hurt. I almost felt bad when I saw his face as he left. But whatever. I was sure that if (god forbid) I ever see him again… he’ll know to leave me alone.

I took out my phone and was going to call Lucy when I realized I still had Mason’s number. I looked at it for a few minutes then gathered up my courage and hit the delete button. That was it. Mason was out of my life – and forever. Blaming me for our breakup when he was the one who was cheating all this time. Ugh! It made me sick!

I helped a costumer and before I knew it, it was two. Time to go. Finally. I stepping the back room to find Monique on the phone going on about this costumer incident. Boy was she dramatic. I waved goodbye and was out the door.

For a girl who lived in London her whole life, I never did a lot of window shopping. Which there happened to be a lot of here. I strolled down the many of streets, passing bakeries, jewelry stores and boutiques similar to the one I worked in. I didn’t enter any of them but I got a good look at some through the window. Mentally noting down the ones I had to see again.

I finally reached a coffee shop. It was freezing cold outside I was surprised it wasn’t snowing yet. As I walked inside the temperature rose and it became very cozy. I sat at a high, round table near the bar and ordered a coffee.

“Anything else I can get you?” Asked the waiter. But I just shook my head. “No thanks.”

I watched the t.v for a few minutes until it started to get boring. I started day dreaming.

 I was thinking about life ten years from now. What would I be doing career wise? My life’s dream was to be a singer. I never mentioned it to anyone because it’s stupid. Saying that’s what you want to do when you’re four is cute, but for filling it in reality when you’re older – is very hard. I remember performing in church, singing a few songs in our chorus from time to time. Participating in the Elementary School Talent show and wining 1st place. But after that I just stopped. My common sense washed over me telling me to get a real job like banking. But I grimaced at the thought. I would rather work in a circus than do that.

Family. Was the next thing I started thinking about. I always wanted to have two kids. A girl and a boy. The names? Still not sure but I wanted something out of the ordinary. Names hardly any other child would have. Not a name like mine. ‘Tiffani’ is such a common name, making it hard to feel unique.

Husband. Was the next thing. I always thought of my husband of being a strong, independent man. Going for what he dreamed of and not letting criticism or hate break him down. A man with a deep and soothing voice to calm me down in my stressful moments. But most of all, a man who wouldn’t take advantage of me. Pretend to love me then leave. I need a loyal man to stay by my side and fight for me. I know I’m picky when it comes to guys but either they want me or they don’t, they’re decision.

I sat up wobbly after my deep thinking. I put on my jacket and went to pay for my coffee. Once in line and I paid for my drink I started making my way out when I bumped into somebody.

“Oh I’m sorry.” He said. He had shaggy blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. “You okay?” He continued to ask. From what I could tell, he had an Irish accent and he smelled like candy canes.

“Yeah.” I said. “I’m fine, sorry for running into you.” But he just let out a big, natural smile and a small laugh.

“It’s alright.” He said. “But one question.” He looked at me seriously, then pulled out peppermint candy canes in one hand and chocolate candy canes in the other, then looked at me in my eyes.

“Which one?” He asked. At first I thought it was a joke, but after a few seconds… he didn’t look like he was joking. I let out a nervous laugh. I was about to answer when someone beat me to it.

“Definitely the peppermint ones mate.” I heard a voice from behind him go. A boy with dark brown eyes popped up behind the blonde one. The dark eyed boy had black hair that was gelled up so it looked a bit like Elvis Presley’s.

“Shut up, Zayn.” The blonde boy said. “Let the lady answer.”

I blushed. I was about to speak, when again someone beat me to it.

“I’m the lady around here.” Said a voice trying to sound like a girl. I looked around to see who spoke. When suddenly a boy with brownish hair came behind me and stood next to the blonde boy.  “And in my opinion I think you should get the chocolate ones, Niall babe. Because chocolate is a girl’s best friend. Am I right?” And he winked at me.

“Louis.” Zayn began to say. “You’re so messed up in so many ways.”

But Louis didn’t say anything, he just took a step closer to Zayn and flicked his hair. So instead of having it go up, it just went flop and was all at one level again.

“Hey!” Zayn protested. “That takes 20 minutes in the morning!” I let out a cough by accident and then they all looked at me again.

I probably looked extremely confused and awkward because they all burst out laughing.

“Guys why do you all have to be such morons?” Asked another unfamiliar voice from behind me. A boy with light brown hair strolled next to me. He had light brown eyes as well and by the way the other boys straightened out when he was near – it looked like he was their dad.

“C’mon Liam.” Louis said. “We were just having a few laughs.” He said innocently. They all put on their puppy faces and Liam just hit their shoulders then turned to me.

“Sorry about the boys.” He said. “They can get a bit…” he looked over at Louis who was eating mini packs of sugar all at once. He looked back at me and we both nodded.

“Liam! Have you seen Harry anywhere?” Asked a man probably around his thirties. “Louis? Niall? Zayn? Have any of you seen Harry?”

They all shook their heads in denial. Wait a second. Louis… Niall… Liam… Zayn… and Harry. I froze. My body temperature dropped to about 30 degrees.

Did I just meet One Direction?

Oh my god Lucy would be so jealous. I said to myself. I scanned my surroundings. Good. Harry wasn’t here. That still gave me time to get out.

“Wait.” Asked the man talking to Liam. “Who are you?”

I looked at Liam which I don’t know why I did considering he didn’t know who I was either.

“Her name’s Tiffani.” I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. And this time I really do mean behind me. I could almost tell he was inches away from my back. His shadow hovering over me, I could feel his breath down my neck.

“Ah! Harry!” Said that man. “Where were you? Never mind. I have to go get some papers then we’ll get to work.” He scattered off.

I turned around and faced Harry. Our eyes met for a few seconds until the rest of the boys came over.

“Ohh.” Zayn sighed as if finally understanding something. But before he could come to the conclusion Louis did.

 “This is the girl you couldn’t stop talking about today… and previous days.”

I looked over to Harry who was looking at the floor and wouldn’t meet my eyes. Then Niall joined in.

“Oh yeah he couldn’t stop talking about you.” He said with his accent. I raised my eye brows at Harry but I highly doubt he saw me because he was busy scolding Niall and Louis.  

“That’s not true.” He said gritting his teeth as his glance from Niall and Louis fell on mine. “They don’t know what they’re talking about. Why would I talk about you?”

“Why wouldn’t you talk about her?” Added Niall looking me up and down which made me blush a little.

I looked over to Harry who was glaring at Niall. Why did he care if Niall flirted with me? He said he didn’t care about me. Hmm… weird.

“Just admit it Haz, she’s all you’ve been thinking about lately. So why hide the truth?” Added Louis to this awkward conversation. “Why deny it?”

I glanced over at Harry and his cheeks were getting red. But probably from the anger and embarrassment of his friends. But was it true? Was Harry thinking about me a lot? I didn’t want to admit it but I as too. I mentally slapped my head. No you are not said the voice in my head. So decided to push the idea of nice comments from Harry to the side and forget it.

I noticed Liam’s look of concernt. “You okay mate?” He asked Harry.

“Yeah… the boys are annoying me.” There was a tone in his voice that Liam certainly picked up on and scowled all the boys.

“We better get going then.” He said as he put on his jacket. “Paul still has some work for us to do.”

Harry picked up his coat from the table and with out saying another word, walked out. The rest of the boys followed him.

“It was nice meeting you Tiffani!” Louis said as he gave me a good bye hug. Boy was he friendly.

This was probably the most awkward reunion I had ever had with Harry before. Hopefully

 awkward enough to prevent contact… for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...