the death of me ( offenderman...

By CrystalSylvia3

Kitty was the name of y/n new tall friend who played with her all time but then disappear for 13 years but af... More

the young flower
new friend
play mate
I'm sorry I'm leaving.
13 years
kitty is back
will you be my rose
she is so precious
offenderman gets jealous
midnight stroll
He snaps
he snaps pt2
DONT TOCH MY FLOWER
zalgo pleads
NO kagekao
THE SUSPENSION
scared of kitty
I'm sorry
risks it all for you
brother fight
the brothers cars
offenderman is your superman
In Trouble
Splendor is in trouble
author note
slender's wife Nicole Stone
slender mansion
semi rape
offenderman is a Teddy bear
the lewd dream
what are You doing
the final straw
a/n
pool party
happy Valentine's day
The day you find out
It's ....
ideas
a/n
a/n group chat update
its a boy
a/n
the child
the hunt
face revile

uh run....

857 24 23
By CrystalSylvia3

Zalgo was suddenly thrown across the room causing him to slam his back against the wall. As offenderman's approaches zalgo; zalgo tries to stand up but offender grabs him by the neck and slams him back into the wall. Offender was passed his limit and was litteraly almost killing zalgo to the point even slender had to pull offender off of zalgo. Zalgo was now able to get up and heal a little bit.

Y/n pov
Offenderman has been gone for along time and im bored. I suddenly hear a knock and yell " who is it" the voice sure wasn't offendermans " it's me kagekao" I sighed " come in" this kageko walked in and was carrying a tray with that had corn dogs and French fries with a cheese burger with a Pepsi and wine. He sat down on the bed infront me giving me the fries and burger and pepsi. " offenderman told me take care of you and if anything happens to you I'm dead" I had blushed due to the thought that my kitty actually cared about me unlike those stories that were told.

A/n
(What should happen next you decide 1: lemon with kagekao or  2: lemon with kitty )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 564 50
Casino Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader A now 18 year old Y/N wants to go to the casino for a birthday dinner too scared to go by herself a friend convi...
12.7K 269 21
What happeneds when one day a random girl Named y/n shows up at sams door claiming to have known his grandfather back in the 40s.
22.3K 411 37
After the only family member she had,her father, passed away Y/N is on their own. They didn't entirely mind it but sometimes it gets lonely. They're...
80.4K 1.4K 44
During Hogwarts you dated the one and only James Potter but you both broke up, it didn't end well at all, it ended so badly you both pretended each o...