🐊discontinued🐊I'm Fucked Ar...

Par ATadFruity

To the people who actually read this and like it, I will see you in hell lovelies. <3 Sometimes I put my own... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
quick question-
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
quickly-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AAAAAA
hehe
discontinued

Chapter 5

3K 94 38
Par ATadFruity

Jeff's POV:

Smile has been running around for hours now, never really seeming to be tired, just freaking out every time I stepped on a stick. One of these days. It's gonna bite me, and then that's going to be a scar I can't explain.

Hey what's that scar from?

I- a dog with human teeth, that's what kind of scar it is-

I don't really think there is any normal way to say that. It just seems impossible.

"Smile!" He turns around, wagging his tail as he runs up to me. I crouch down, petting him. "You gotta go back now bud, we've been out here for an hour and I'm scared you're gonna bite my fuckin ankles off." He gives me a bigger smile as he walks to the side of me and runs back towards the mansion.

I sigh and stand back up, taking my knife, and twirling it around my fingers, I look around the forest. Fog crowding me, the nearest tree slightly covered, others, harder to see.

Looking up on one of the trees, I see a picture. A messily drawn picture. Right, this is Slenderman's forest. His note game.

I smirk.

Okay Slenderman. Let's play your stupid game. I reach up, and quickly grab the picture, running off to find another one. Looking over to see a trail, there's one on a light post.

Jogging down the rocky trail, there's one in the foggy distance, making it hard to see. The crackling of sticks making me jump and dart for a tree, stopping in my tracks as I hide from the thing making all the noise. The sound of static loud as I wince, trying to make no noise, whatsoever.

"Jeffery, I know you're here. Trying to play my game." His deep voice rings in my head, my name coming out in a sing song like tone, making my knees weak as I try to focus.

The static slowly leaves as I stand there, listening to his footsteps slowly recede, the static coming to a stop

Looking above me, there's another picture, grabbing it I run to the left me, quickly to the other one, 4 done.

The static, pops up again, I stay at the tree, closing my eyes. Pretty sure you aren't allowed to look at him when you play his game.

"Jeffery, what the fuck are you doing? This isn't a game for you to play." He starts growling slightly, making me shiver.

"You practically call me useless Slender, I'm proving I'm not." I take off running down the trail, avoiding eye contact. The next one is on a bench, I reach over and grab it, fatigue taking over slowly, as I try to push myself through it. Deep breaths through the nose and out the mouth.

I see the 6th one further down the trail, into the forest sitting on a tree. Grabbing it, I shove it into my pocket with the rest of them. The static, louder than when he talks to us through our heads, I double over in pain as I try to cover my ears. My head ripping into a splitting headache as I try my best to move forward, closing my eyes, I just need the seventh picture, maybe the eighth. I sprint down the trail, for maybe 2 minutes before I see one on a tree further in.

I sprint for it, taking my knife and stabbing it, before turning around, the tip pointed at whatever is standing in front of me. Eyes closed, with my heart pounding in my chest. Back against the tree as I feel a hand grab my sweater lifting it up as if to hold me there.

I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of you. I can't be scared of you. But why do you make me nervous..?

I open my eyes quickly, to stare at someone who also seems to be out of breath, angry, and not amused.

"Take your fucking note Slender. Look you caught me, huh fucker? I'm not weak. Am I cunt? I get it, you don't want to waste your time on me, so you take the time to piss me off. Why? Why do you always find the need to do that to me." He growls at me. Making me flinch backwards. I feel my chest start throbbing, forgetting that I had that hole in the first place.

It shoots a sharp pain through my entire body, making me curse. I hear his static again, only louder because he's closer to me. My head feels like it's being smashed with a rock.

Dropping my knife with the picture on it. I put my hands to my ears, covering them as everything starts screaming in pain. My eyes start to water as I remove my hands from my ears quickly, trying to push him away from me. I close my eyes, shooting pain wrecks through me. The wound screaming as I feel blood start to soak the bandage.

"S-Slender, please. Stop, it h-hurts so much." I'm quiet for a second, waiting to see if he'll listen to me. To no such avail, tears start to form. "Turn it the fuck off!" I have tears running down my face as everything goes silent. My body slides down the trunk of the tree as tears run down my face. My hand goes up to feel my sweater, only for it to be soaked with blood. "N-nice.." I stare at my blood soaked hand. Putting it down on the ground beside my knife.

Please leave me here. Please leave me this time. You took me out of the fire. When you should've left me there. But you didn't. Why? Why can't you leave me be now?

"Because I didn't want to." I stop everything. My crying, even my breathing stopped. He could read my thoughts. The whole time...

"Get out of my head." He crouches down in front of me, still slightly taller than me even crouching. His hand reaches towards my head making me flinch back immediately. "Do not fucking touch me. Please, just leave." I close my eyes, as the blood starts to travel everywhere. Soaking my once somewhat clean sweater.

I feel his tendril wrap around me. My hand immediately going to the knife on the ground so I don't leave it. "P-put me down!"
He keeps silent as I feel myself getting more dizzy by the second. "If you're planning on.... on helping me, you m... might want to stop wa.. wasting your time.." I feel my eyes start to close. My headache, pounding my brain to mush.

I feel myself being set down on a cold floor. My eyes open quickly as my wound shoots pain down my torso, and down my back making me groan. My back leaning against the tub.

"This will probably hurt a lot less than last time Jeffery. Just, please stay still." He sits down in front of me, as I attempt to take off my hoodie, it stabs me with pain again and I immediately stop moving. Taking deep breaths as he watches me patiently, I try again. My left hand reaches behind me grabbing at the hood, pulling it over my head, making sure to leave my right arm still.

It makes it past my arms, my chest slightly throbbing making my spine shake.

A familiar burning sensation corrupts all of my senses, making me shake as I try to push away the hand that was causing that pain.

"Hold still Jeff, or I'll make it even more painful than last time." He growls at me. I shiver before I realized something. Slender called me Jeff. Well that's new, didn't really expect that.

I inhale a sharp breath of air as he continues to take the drenched cloth and lightly dab at my chest.

I start to clenchmy teeth as it starts to bubble. "Why does it do tha- FUCK!" He puts pressure on the inside of it, making me yell. My hand shooting up to my mouth to shut it, trying to stay quiet. "You dick." Muffling the words behind my mouth, Slender starts to speak.

"Sorry, would you like to repeat that?" I swear again, biting my hand as he applies more pressure.

"I called you a dick, now stop pressing on it." The trickle of blood mixed with the peroxide runs down my back, the burning of it making it itchy as I try not to scratch it.

"Turn around." I hesitate, not really wanting to, not because I'm scared of the hurt, but for other reasons. "I said turn around Jeff." I flinch backwards, hands going up involuntarily.

"Sorry. But you need to turn around. Just for a little bit." Putting my hands back down I nod my head. I turn around, my arm causing it to throb. I wince as I'm now facing the tub, pulling my hair up to put it in a ponytail. The movement making everything hurt.

It feels wrong. Like this shouldn't be happening. I should just be able to heal fine and not have to deal with this. I inhale, exhaling slowly as it's cut short by the burning sensation, shivers running down my back and into my legs, giving me goosebumps.

"First of all, ow. And second of all, why?" I wait patiently for an answer. Not getting one for 2 minutes, before he starts to speak.

"I don't know. If I did I would probably tell you." I let my head fall, biting my finger as it starts to burn again.

"Are you almost done? That fucking burns." I wince as he touches the same spot again with the cloth. The pain making me want to throw up.

"It just means it's infected. Nothing too big to worry about, but it burns more, and the reason it bubbles is because it's cleaning it, that's why I go over the same spot so many times." I start to cough as he hits a certain spot, making it travel to my throat.

I start to squirm, the feeling not going away before I feel a hand on my waist. Making me stop instantly, trying not to freak out, I try to take the hand off of me. "Let go Slender. I'm being serious for once, please let go." He lets my hand take his off of my hip.

"Stop moving then." I inhale. Relieved that he listened. The rag makes its way from the bottom of my back upwards, I'm guessing to take the blood off. "Okay you can turn around now." I turn my body around immediately. My back now against the cold tub, relief running through me.

"You worry me sometimes, Jeffery." I lift my head up in confusion, as he reaches over to grab a clean bandage. "Lift up your arms." I lift them slowly, he puts the start of it under my arm, and holds it there. Wrapping it once, only to let go of the piece he was holding to keep wrapping it. My hands resting on the top of my head as I stare at the roof.

I sigh heavily, "Why do I worry you? Should I be worrying you? Or is that your own choice whereas I have no say in the matter? I don't really see a reason to worry about me in all honesty Slender."

"Then you must be blind, hm?" I bring my head down to stare at him, the clip finally in place.

"Blind about what? That there's a reason to help me? That there's a reason to, for some reason, keep me alive? You didn't even give me a fucking choice that night, and I wanted you to keep me in there, you didn't. I'm so fucked up it's insane, you have no idea what happened to me, and what I did to my own fucking family. Do you think I would want to be alive after any of that shit?" He stays quiet, dry laughter coming out of my mouth. "See? That's what I thought."

I stand up, prepared to walk away from him. Only for me to stop. "Thank you, once again. Listen, if you can find the man who tried to keep me in his dumb hospital, and take his stupid fucking tape from him, then you'll be able to know a lot more about me then I am willing to share. But, if and when you get it. Do not come near me. But, you'll understand why I am the way I am." He immediately disappears from my sight.

Really fucker? Why now? I roll my eyes as I leave the bathroom.

He won't find it. And even if he does.

I can't be anywhere near him.

I just can't.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.9K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
402K 16.2K 37
I wasn't sure what love was. Everyone spoke of it like a legend. Something sacred that you'd capture if you were lucky. The man I had let take my hea...
48K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...