"hey red, nice skates"

By normanreedusxo

Austin works at a roller skating place, he teaches kids how to skates and even adults, with his best friend a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
(A/N) read this if you can
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
authors note
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 28
chapter 29
epilouge

chapter 10

471 12 2
By normanreedusxo

chapter 10
Dez point of view

"so, then why did you even come for lessons if you hate skating with a passion?" austin asks me with a smirk.

"i don't know, i really have nothing better do with my life" i tell austin while attempting to skate all the way to the middle.
hey, i actually did it! austin smiles.

"good job red, now you just have to gain balance" he comes up from behind me and places his hands on my waist. i blush.

"stand up straight, and keep this balance as you skate" austin whispers into my ear. i feel myself get hard and i push myself away from him and fall.

"fuck" i groan. feeling pain in my back and pressure in my lower region, praying slightly that austin cant see.
austin chuckles and helps me up.

"you alright?"

"yeah"

austin glances down at my hardening pants and smirks. "well then, what should i do about that?"

"nothing!" i say quickly, " i can take care of it myself!"

"its so hot to think about you jerking off to me"

my alarm goes off, its been an hour. lessons are over and austin pouts.

"i guess ill see you next time" he says and helps me take off my skates saying like he always does, hey red nice skates. and like always, i blush at his comment.

the thing that made this lesson so special, was that before i left, austin kissed my cheek and said i love you.

something that i haven't heard in such a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
281K 9.1K 46
[Completedโœ”๏ธ] Gracelynn Vaughn moved away from her father at the age of seventeen with a devastating past and moves back to Texas, where her mother d...
27.2K 1.2K 28
Castiel Novak is blind. And he hates it. It's not that he hates not being able to see, it's that he hates the way people act around him. But when he...