My Dear Stepbrothers (bts ff)

By araaaaa32

Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her mo... More

Introduction
Moms news??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ’œ๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆโŸญโŸฌ๐Ÿ’œ
my new dad??๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
bts ??Stepbrothers!!! no way
how did you get my number??!??
The wedding
First day of being a Kim.
Past of Bts
Mia!
not an update
Jimin
At the mall
Mall pt.2
house tour
Stalker?!?
gifts!!
forgiveness
bully's comeback
Please stop!
Group project
See you later๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Don't come back!!
stalker pt.2
kidnapped
not an update
Cousins!?!
Happy birthday
fun....or not
secret revealed
Back to school
ANOTHER GROUP PROJECT โ€ผ๏ธ
I miss you
The big plan!!
What happened ๐Ÿ˜โ“
Time to rebel!
Boyfriend!!
get away from him
New allies
Move away?!?
THE FINALE
Anouncement
New Part is Out

The talk

19.8K 618 23
By araaaaa32

Y/n pov:
Jhope grabbed my hand and started walking with Jimin following us I could sense multiple glares and shocked faces.... After sometime we reached the rooftop.. I saw the other members(except Jungkook) waiting for me.
Namjoon:hello y/n..he told sternly.
Jin:we wanted to talk to you.
Y/n:y-yes... Ughh why doo I stutter soo much?
V:we want you to cancel the wedding. He shouted as if I was arranging the wedding.. I knew I shouldn't have come here alone.
V: what are you staring at?
Suga:V control yourself.
Y/n: but how I-I don't even know what to say... She is blindly in love with your dad.
Jimin:you are a nerd you get top marks just think of something.
Y/n: I do but - wait how do you know that.
Jin: we know everything about this school.
I gulped... I thought I was invisible to them.
Y/n:........
Jhope: ughh just say your don't accept their wedding.. Is that hard enough.
Y/n: if that's easy why can't you guys do it???? I shout without thinking.
Bts:👁👄👁
Y/n:ohh ummm I uh mean um...... Sorry??
Suga: we can't tell our dad because we are Kim and a Kim never requests and the same goes for you I mean not that you are our sister because you are going to convince your mom not to marry our dad!
That is so not a reasonable excuse
I thought because I don't have the courage to tell them in their faces and believe me I don't want them as my brother or I will have an early death!!!
Y/n:umm ok I will try.
Jimin: honey you are not gonna try you are gonna do it.
Jhope: Jimin!!....... Thx y/n.
Y/n: so umm can I... U know..
Namjoon: yes you can go!!
Y/n: thank you.!!!! That meansssss alottttt.
I ran to my class in jet speed I guess I can win the Olympics. I can't describe my fear it was like I couldn't feel anything around me!
🆃🅸🅼🅴  🆂🅺🅸🅿
Y/n: mom??
Mom: ohh hi u r back!!... I wanted to tell that our wedding has moved to this weekend.... Isn't it exciting??
She said with an exciting smile.
Y/n: what but why???
Mom: Mr.Kim and I have to go for a business trip next week and will be back after a month.
Y/n: but why will YOU go with him in a business trip??
Mom:because I work in his company.
I was taken aback by her answer.
Y/n: whatt you are marrying your boss!!!
Mom: y/n come on I told you yesterday night.... When you were on your phone listening to music🎤🎼🎹🎶.
Y/n:mom I had my earphones onn.
Mom:ohh well that's not my fault.
A/n pov:
At Kim house.
After Mr. Kim told the news!!
Suga: dad come onn!!!! U can't do this!!
Mr. Kim:of course I can I love her!!
RM:dad but why marry you know what happened to our mom.
Mr. Kim: I don't want to hear her name right now and don't worry we are stronger now!!
V:they will leave us once they know that we are in the MAAFIA!!
Jimin:he is right!!
Jhope:dad please reconsider we don't want you to make a mistake you did 12 years ago! Jin why are you silent!
Jin: if dad truly loves her we should try to except them... Maybe we are getting another chance of being a family.
His dad broke into a proud smile.
Mr. Kim: my son you are really humble and as for all of you give them a chance.
Bts:yes dad.
Jungkook pov:
The maknae line were playing games in their game room when v suddenly asked-
V: why were you so silent dude?
Jimin: you could at least back us up!!!
Jungkook:I am actually really happy that are family is going to be complete.
I am actually happy I am getting a younger sister it's the first time I will have someone younger than me! Even if she's a month younger.... Don't ask me how I know her age ... I just have my ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.7K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
120K 3.2K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
178K 7.1K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
347K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...