| His Secretary | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

She is a little childishness to his maturity. He is a little stability to her randomness. •••••••••••••••••••... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Happy Birthday Jimin💜
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Happy Birthday Seokjin 💜
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Notice
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Last Part (Bonus)
Happy 500k Reads!! 😭❤️
Special Chapter
Animated Series Announcement
Episode 1 posted
Episode 2 is out!!!!
Episode 3 is out!!
Episode 4 is out!!
Episode 5 is out !!
Episode 6 is out !!!

Part 29

68.8K 3.9K 849
By eatinsbub

"Mhmmm" you squirmed under his hold, already out of breath but he wasn't in a mood to let you go. Tapping his shoulder continuously, you tried to push him again and this time he left you only to see you gasp in large amounts of air.

"Gosshh! You were sucking my breaths." You panted for air and so did he. "Sorry." He giggled, finally after normalising his own breaths. "Before ignoring me again, remember this then." He winked at you and pulled your waist.

"Yeah Yeah ri-" you rolled your eyes but stopped abruptly, looking behind Taehyung. "Appaa!" You widened your eyes and so did Taehyung. He hastily looked back, ready to apologize but realised that no one was actually behind him. "y/n!" He turned towards you but you were already gone.

"Bye Mr Kim…" you giggled, from a little far, already walking towards the crowd. "I will see you." He muttered under his breath but nonetheless scratched the back of his neck, smiling to himself while you ran away from him like a slick.

||

It was night time and the luxurious resort of the city was buzzing with people, to welcome the new bride of the Kim's. Ana and Seokjin were dressed in pretty yet classy attire, standing in the middle of the hall, surrounded by hecks of people.

Taehyung was also dressed in a black suit and white bottom up crispy shirt with a silver necklace studded with pearls and diamonds, around the collars. His hairs were done in a perm and he looked elegant with those bangs, which were hiding his dark hooded eyes from the crowd.

Though the reception party was filled with people, yet his pair of dark brown chocolate eyes searched for a particular pair of jet black eyes amidst the crowd. He sighed, founding your father gossiping with his parents, but didn't find you anywhere.

"Where the hell is she?" He groaned, finding Jungkook and Jimin with Seokjin, Ana and Liz were also together, only you were missing. Just as he was about to make a call to you, a familiar figure came and stood in front of him.

Thinking of you, he looked up but the warmth in his eyes faded away and was replaced by a cold demeanor seeing none but Yumi standing, with an irritating smile on her lips. "You look so good Taehyung. Like always." He pushed his hands inside his pockets, poking the insides of his cheek.

"You don't look bad either." He forced a smile at her. No matter how much he wanted to avoid her, he really can't, not when she was his working partner and now a guest in his brother's reception party. "I was searching for you only when I came here." She smiled again and he simply nodded, not knowing what to reply.

He didn't want to talk to her. Not now. Not never. Especially not after having an argument with you because of her. You were way more important to him than she can ever be and arguing with you because of her would be the last thing which he would want to do.

"I am glad that I found you." She smirked and Taehyung knitted his brows together, well understanding her ambiguous statement. Just when Yumi was about to say something more, Taehyung crooked his brows again, getting a different kind of feeling.

He felt like the air around him went a few degrees down and he felt jingles of butterflies in the pit of his stomach. He felt nervous and anxious and his heart started beating rapidly. Not understanding the sudden change in the atmosphere, he looked around him.

His head started moving around, until it came to a pause, after spotting a certain someone. Someone who is very close to his heart. Someone, whose heartbeats he can feel even from a far distance. Someone whose presence was there in every bit of his breath.

You smiled finding the chocolate brown orbs drowning into yours and looked down with a blush, tugging a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. Yumi was flustered seeing Taehyung lost in you, not even bothering to have his eyes on her while she was speaking to him.

Seeing you in the burgundy coloured gown, which you picked up from Ana's boutique the previous day, the day you ended up arguing with him for a silly reason, he was thrown into a daze of your abundant beauty. You have let your waist length hairs open, dangling down with deep curls in the bottom.

(Imagine this as the dress)

Your lips matched the colour of your gown and your eyes were perfectly winged with eyeliner. With minimal makeup and a pair of heels, you completed your look while he found it impossible to avert his eyes from you. You walked shyly and stood in front of him, while Yumi was witnessing everything standing beside him.

"Hi." You smiled at him but he kept looking at you, not replying anything. You frowned a little but shook your head, moving your eyes from him to her and your frown deepened but you shrugged it off soon. "Hello." You faked a smile at Yumi and she mirrored your expressions.

"I didn't expect you to look this good." She scoffed and you were confused, whether to take that as a compliment or not. "A lot of things happen which we do not expect to happen." You smiled and looked at Taehyung, who was blinking his eyes, before looking away.

He was just feeling a lot of things, all together that he didn't know how to respond. Though you always looked pretty to him, yet seeing you all dressed up beautifully, was doing so many things to him. His emotions were all over the place and he had no idea how to express them.

"I am g-going to the-them." You stuttered under his strong gaze, mentally slapping yourself for doing so. Not getting any reply from him, you took the que and went to stand with Ana and Liz. "Omg are you for real?" Liz cupped her face dramatically.

"Omg are you for real too?" You mirrored her expressions and the three of you bursted into laughter. "No but seriously y/n...you look so beautiful...you are gonna grab a lot of attention tonight." Ana winked at you and you blushed, smiling tightly.

"Or should I say that you are already grabbing attention of someone." Liz nudged your arm with a teasing smile and you looked towards the way she was looking only to find Taehyung still gawking at you. You instantly turned your head away, feeling all the more flustered because of him.

______________________________________

Do vote and comment 😁💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 667 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...
17.1K 859 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
11.5K 535 25
Do I, Do I really have to give my first kiss to my fake husband? That Asshole?! ••• 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 : 2022/12/24 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 :...
34.5K 1.2K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...