Not So Ordinary // Stiles Sti...

Galing kay stilinskiii_2424

Or•di•nar•y /ôrdnˌerē/ 1) With no special or distinctive features 2) A person, especially a judge, exercising... Higit pa

Information!
1// Daddy's Gone
2// The Bite
3// Lycanthropy
4// Trip to Hawaii
5// What the Hale
6// Killer
7// Sexual Tension
8// Cuts and Bruises
9// Physcotic Hunters
10// Red Eyes
11// Daddy Issues
12// Anger Management
13// Left for Dead
14// Breathe
15// You Kissed Her
16// Stupid Necklace
17// Be Careful
18// Betrayal
19// Not so Normal
20// Keep Fighting
21// Fight Harder
22// Dead Girl
23// For You
24// First Time
25// Last Place
27// Wolfsbane
28// Kick Off
29// This Is On You
30// Man Lizard
31// Underwater
32// Girl Fight
33// Plan or Mistake
34// Cute Club
35// Drowning
36// My Mom Didn't Show Up
37// Splinter
38// Home
Info About a Spotify Playlist
39// Party Date
40// Stalker Pictures
41// Believe me Now
42// It's Okay
43// Psychopath
44// Guidance
45// Number 24
46// This is Stiles
47// Fifth Grade
48// Alzheimers
Sequel!

26// New Wolf

910 9 9
Galing kay stilinskiii_2424

Playlist Number 3

"So, we're not going to talk about last night?" I smiled at Stiles as we walked down the school halls. "There's absolutely nothing to talk about, Lydia's fine." He glanced over at me, obviously getting irritated. "You know that's not what I meant." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "There is nothing to talk about Stilinski, I just had a moment." He gave me a small smile as I pulled him towards Allison.

I noticed she was staring at someone behind me so I turned to see what it was. When I noticed a boy with dirty blonde curly hair and pretty blue eyes I was literally starstruck. Mine and Allison's eyes followed him our way. When he was passing us, he glanced at me and gave me a small smile. "Who's that...?" I ignored his question as I watched him walk away. "Hey, hi, hello, Stiles here!" I turned my head back to my boyfriend. "Hey baby!" Both of our eyes widened and I quickly walked away before he could respond. I didn't just call him baby. Nope. No way. We're just gonna pretend that never happened.

I saw Scott walk into the locker room so I followed. I knew he had lacrosse practice so the whole team was in there but, oh well. "Scott!" He smiled and stopped waiting at the doorway. We both walked in there and Stiles came in following. I forgot he played lacrosse. Whoops, so much for getting away from him. "Ms. Cooper." I smiled at Coach and saluted at him. "Mr. Coach." He stopped in front of me with a sarcastic smile that I quickly returned. "You do realize this is the boys locker room right?" I nodded. "You do realize I don't care right?" He nodded back. "Just making sure."

I walked past him towards Stiles' locker. "I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." I tilted my head. "What's going on?" Stiles glanced at me and smirked but I ignored it. "I'm trying to explain to Stiles here that I'll be fine tonight, I don't need to be chained up, I don't feel the same." I laughed. "Didn't you say that last time?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, but I don't feel the same as last time." I nodded knowingly. "Isn't that the point?" They ignored my comment as Stiles began talking. "Does that include the urge to maim and kill people like us?" He used his finger to point between me and him and Scott shook his head. "I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you."

Stiles chuckled. "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out comes the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up." I nodded in agreement. He wasn't getting out of this.

"Okay, fine. But, I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison." I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison." Stiles chuckled trying to change the subject but Scott just looked away in awe, nodding. "They're really good." He was grinning stupidly, he was obviously thinking about her. "I- Thank you, I know." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I mean, like, really good."

"All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." I furrowed my eyebrows at them and Scott giggled looking at us. "Are things good between you guys?" I looked up at Stiles, I didn't know how to respond. "She called me 'baby' today." He said in a hushed whisper towards Scott. I rolled my eyes and Scott laughed. "I mean, are things really good between you guys?" I scoffed at him. "Do we have to have sex for our relationship to be healthy?" Scotts eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "You guys haven't- what!" I looked up at Stiles who was shooting him a hateful glare and I just awkwardly laughed. "We just uh never have time, you know, always trying to save your werewolf ass." I brushed my hand against Stiles' telling him it's okay and to go along with it so he just hesitantly nodded.

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Stiles nodded as he started to open his locker. "Yeah, much better." My eyes shot over to his locker while a long thick silver chain started falling out of his locker. Coach started walking up to us with his hands behind his back. I put my hand up to my forehead, embarrassed. "Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." He did so as Stiles awkwardly yelled at him. "That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach."

Me and Scott bent down starting to pick it up when his head shot up. His eyes glowed there supernatural yellow/gold color and mine widened. "Scott, quit it." He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around. "You okay?" Scott didn't look at him; he just kept looking around the locker room. "There's another... In here, right now..." oh god. "Another what?" Stiles asked obliviously. "Another Werewolf." I nodded, getting up slowly. "Well, that's my cue to leave. I'll see you at practice boys." I gave Stiles a kiss on the cheek and started walking out. "Bye baby!" He emphasized the word 'baby' and I flipped him off as I kept walking.

•••••

I walked outside trying to find Allison and Lydia. We promised Lydia we would walk her inside for her first day back. "Hey! Are you ready?" I looked at Lydia who was standing at the entrance, nervous. That's a different look on her. Apparently I walked in on the middle of a conversation because Allison kept talking. "You really don't remember anything?" Lydia shook her head. I already heard this story. "They called it a 'fugue state,' which is basically a way of saying, 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'... but, personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." I smiled and linked my arm with hers. "Are you ready for this?" She nodded and looked at both of us. "Please it's not like aunt's a serial killer or my dad's the psycho who jumped off a bridge." I let out a light giggle, I was used to her comments about him. It stung at first but not anymore.

When we walked in and immediately every single person stopped to look at Lydia. She stood there frozen, with me and Allison by her side. It's so weird seeing Lydia like this, scared, helpless, insecure. "Maybe it's the nine pounds?" She looked over at me and nodded. She lifted her head up and confidently strutted down the hallway. Me and Allison looked at each other and gave each other a confident smile as we followed her.

We made our way to the bleachers to watch lacrosse practice. It had already started and Scott was playing goalie. The team lined up in front of him. One player started running and Scott ran up tackling him. Weird. He did it to the next player too. Did he just sniff him? Isn't the goalie supposed to, I don't know, stay at the goal? He kept doing it over and over and every time he would linger on top of them, almost sniffing them, or something. "What's he doing?" Allison leaned over to me and I just shrugged.

Coach kept yelling at him but it obviously wasn't affecting Scott in any way. Stiles looked up at me and I threw my hands out in a 'what the hell is he doing' way. He held his finger up pretty much saying he'll tell me later.

Number fourteen. That was the one who caught my eye. He started running towards Scott, almost as fast and when they hit, both of them flew in the air. When they landed they sat there in a weird, getting ready to pounce stance, for a while. That was cut short when three officers including sheriff Stilinski obviously pulled him away. I took that as my cue to run down onto the field. I stood with Scott and Stiles looking at number fourteen. Isaac Lahey. The boy in the hall earlier.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" I was still looking at Isaac but paying attention to Scott and Stiles' conversation. "I'm not sure. Why?" Scott asked. "Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty-four hours." I finally turned my head to look at them and raised an eyebrow. "Like, overnight?" Stiles nodded. "During the full moon." I looked down at the grass I was standing on. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" I was now raising both of my eyebrows at his ridiculous question. "People? Good. Werewolves? Probably not that good." I nodded at the obvious answer. "Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" I swear, if he says he has it now I'm going to kill him first. "Yeah."

"He does."

•••••

"Allison, wait!" She turned around giving me a big smile. "What's up?" I returned the smile and started speaking in a hushed whisper. "Do you think you could train me?" She raised an eyebrow and giggled. "What?" I gave her a blank look trying to show her I was serious, this wasn't funny to me. "I want you to train me, to fight, to shoot a bow like a pro, to practice my aim while shooting a gun, anything and everything you know." She nodded. "I can, but why? You have Scott and Stiles?" I shook my head so slightly that she didn't even notice. "I need to be number one on my own list." She gave me a confused glance. She had no idea what I meant, but I did. I was never actually going to be number one, Stiles will always be but I need to know how to protect myself in case I'm not his.

•••••

I made my way into Harris' class and sat in front of Scott, next to Stiles. "Why would Derek choose Isaac?" I shrugged my shoulders at Stiles' question, I didn't care honestly. Scott did though. "Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you, maybe teenagers have a better chance at surviving?" I turned around to face him suddenly interested. "Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" My boyfriend shook his head. "Well, not unless they have solid evidence... Or a witness... wait Danny, where's Jackson?" I nodded my head knowing where he was going with this.

Danny raised an eyebrow. "In the principal's office, talking to your dad." He looked back down at his paper, obviously hoping Stiles wouldn't y'all again. His wish didn't come true. "What? Why?" I'll never understand why he asks such dumb questions, he's smarter than this. "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac?" I nodded my head at Danny knowing this from the start.

Stiles turned to Scott quickly. "We gotta get to the principal's office." I put my head on the desk knowing this wasn't going to end well. "Everyone, please turn to page seventy-three." I looked up at Harris' annoying voice and saw a scrunched up paper ball hit the back of his head. "Who in the hell did that?" I looked over at Stiles who was pointing at myself and Scott who was pointing at him, I went along with their absolutely idiotic plan and pointed at Scott. Yay. I get to go to the principal's office.

We all sat outside of the office, waiting for the sheriff and Jackson to be done. It was a pretty quick wait. We heard the door open and Stiles grabbed a book trying to hide behind it. Yeah, because that's going to work. "Hi Scott, Holland." His dad rolled his eyes at his idiot son as me and Scott just slightly smiled and gave him a small wave. He walked off with a disappointed sigh. "He's gone." Stiles pulled the book down as the principal yelled at us to come in.

"Scott McCall... Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete!" I wonder why. "Ms. Cooper, extremely smart, used to do track and cheerleading, you should start cheer again, it says here that you were excellent." All true, but I don't think that I'll ever have time to cheer again. "Mr. Stilinski... Oh, perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse?" Not surprising, even though he's already on the lacrosse team. "Oh, actually, I'm already-"

"Hold on... McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter." I snorted at his comment which made Scott glare at me. "We were dating, but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other, or doing anything with each other at all." I had to hold back more laughter as he failed awfully at trying to cover up the fact that he and Allison are still together. "Relax, Scott. You look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." He said with a chuckle. "Just a hard breakup." If only you knew. "Oh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me." He is, but your idiotic family can't get past the fact that he's an innocent, non killing, safe, werewolf. Stupid.

"Now, listen, guys. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy." I yet again held back a laugh as the boy with a buzz cut next to me let out a chuckle. "Is that so?"

"However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So, unfortunately, two of you are going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention." I quickly laughed and took a few steps back. "Peace, have fun!" I ran out the door and heard the principal laugh as the two boys I left groaned.

•••••

Hmm, maybe I can be the hero this time. I ran down the stairs in the school making my way outside but of course... I was too late. The police car with Isaac in it was already driving off. I hoped I could maybe save him but nope. He turned in the backseat making eye contact with me. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes, as he got further and further he eventually broke the contact. I sighed and turned around but heard a car screech behind me.

————————————————————————
A/N: Okay it's been a little while. My brother was visiting so I've been busy but he went back home sooo I should be able to put most of my time and focus back here. Anyways, Holland wants Allison to train her! I'm excited. Also, I love Holland and Stiles. The whole 'baby' thing was cute. Especially when Stiles said it in the locker room. That's about all that happened I think. Honestly, I've read and watched season two soooo many times that I'm kind of tired of it. Surprisingly. So I'm dreading writing this season but I think I'll be okay since I have a lot of twists coming with Holland so that should make it more interesting. I'm soooo excited for season 3 and 4 I have a lot of plans for Stolland.

Anyways leave a comment and vote. Have an amazing night/day! <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 4.5K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
24.4K 702 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
25.8K 790 32
So I'm just redoing the story. It will be different Hope y'all like this book better
347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...