Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 8

11.8K 613 130
By FlorK2D

Five Days Later.

Shashi was miraculously recovering beyond the doctors expectations but were happy seeing him recover the use of his arms and legs.

What they didn't know was he was motivated by his daughters and his eagerness to make Shyam rot in jail.

Akash has become a very good son to them and always fulfilled his responsibility to his soon to be in laws.

Payal's love for Akash was increasing each passing day seeing how he has taken his responsibilities seriously but she was sad about Khushi. And it got worse each time she saw her aunt and stepmother. And to avoid them, she woke up early and did her chores and left for the rehabilitation center where she sends most of her days and came home late at night.

Madhumati and Garima were wallowing in their guilt after realizing their mistakes but it was too late. Both were hurting because Shashi refuses to see them after he went to the rehabilitation center not far from Laxmi Nagar.

At RM, the Raizada men avoided Anjali and the others like plague and only spoke to them when necessary.

Nani and Mami were repenting and the men saw it but ignored them which hurt them.

Manohar knew his wife's change was genuine but he was scared to be hurt again and so he didn't pay attention to her.

Anjali on the other hand was trying every way possible to gain their sympathy but got none especially from her Nani which irked her and she began silently blaming Khushi and Payal for it and harboring hatred for them in her heart.

Akash descended from the stairs from his room to the hall smiling at something he was hearing on his phone and it won't take a magician to know it was Payal on the other line and when he got down he looked up to find his father and brother with a worry and nervous expressions on their faces and he immediately knew something was wrong.

"My love...... I will call you back later okay...... And take care. " Akash said to Payal and hanged up a few seconds afterwards. "What's wrong? " He asked them and both sighed and Arnav handed him a file and he opened it and read it content and was shocked.

Manohar called out for Hari Prakash and his brothers to call Nani, Mami and Anjali down to the hall.

Hari Prakash came down with a confused Nani, Jai Prakash came down with an equally confused Mami but most shocking and confusing was Om Prakash who center back alone.

"Om Prakash..... Where is Anjali? " Akash asked.

"Akashji.....She is not in her room. " He replied and they were about to look for her when the door opened and Anjali walked in to find the family in the hall confusing her.

"Where were you? " Nani asked as she moved closer to her.

"I was feeling suffocated so I went out for some fresh air. " Anjali replied in a nervous tone and immediately Arnav knew she was lying but let it go.

"All of you have a seat....... There is something you all need to know especially Anjali. " Manohar said and Akash handed the file to Anjali and she opened it and was shocked by the content of it.

Mami and Nani looked at her confused and scared seeing her shocked start.

Nani snatched the file from her and when they both read it they were shocked.

"This is what the three of you had brought upon us...... He is a criminal and Anjali is his third wife and the child Anjali is carrying will be his eighth child.... He has numerous mistress all over the country..... Are you three happy now...... Not only that he blackmails his clients with their confidential information and extort money from them..... He is into money laundering and fraudulent activities........ Coincidentally he just divorced his two wives and was about to divorce you....... All of this would have been avoided if only you had allowed us to have a background check on him...... You are disgrace to this family....... And I hope you are considering doing what I asked of you five days ago. " Manohar said in anger and a shocked and crying Anjali nodded.

Afterwards Hari Prakash rushed up to them with Arnav's ringing phone and gave it to him.

Arnav received the call and and was shocked to hear what the person on the other side said.

He cut the call and looked at Anjali who looked away knowing her deeds has been revealed to Arnav.

Arnav marched up to her and yanked her up and slapped her shocking everyone.

Anjali fell on the floor crying with her hand on her abused cheek.

Nani and Mami rushed up to her and helped her up.

"You are a monster...... How dare you bail that criminal and with our money. " Arnav yelled at Anjali revealing what she did. "I knew you were lying about wanting fresh air....... The truth was you sneaked out of the house to bail that criminal. "

Everyone stood in shock hearing what Arnav said and Anjali stood there in tears.

Akash matched up to Anjali ready to bounce her when Manohar held her back.

"Akash don't...... She is not worth it....... We better think of a way of having him arrested again..... With the new evidence we have now..... He won't be able to take bail if he is arrested again. " Manohar said to an angry Akash.

"But why didn't Aditya call me? " Akash questioned not understanding why he didn't call him and allowed Shyam to be bailed.

"He tried calling you but it wasn't going through. " Akash then remembered he was speaking to Payal for over two hours. "He called uncle but he wasn't picking. " Manohar realized he left his in his room. " And called me but I left my phone in my room....... I have over fifteen missed calls from him. " Arnav replied.

"Am leaving to make sure Payal is safe and bhai please call the hospital for them to increase security around Shashi. " Akash said to Arnav who nodded and called the hospital.

Akash was rushing out when his phone rang displaying an unknown number and received.

"Hello .... Who is this? " He asked.

"Hello brother in law. " Shyam replied shocking Akash who whispered Shyam's new alerting all of them.

Manohar and Arnav rushed up to him and signalled him to put it on loud speaker.

"Better listen because I don't have much time..... I have something that belongs to you...... Wait and listen. " Shyam said.

"Akash help. " Payal's scared voice was heard followed by a muffled screams and Akash and everyone's eyes widen in shock knowing what it means.

"You bastard..... Don't you dare touch her or else I will kill you. " Akash bellowed and Shyam laughed.

"Well.... Well.... Well..... I never knew the ever silent Akash was capable of killing..... But a man in love is capable of anything after all I understand you because my love for Khushi made me divorce those spoilt disabled brats I married for money....... I am even capable of leaving your pregnant dumb sister and my other seven children just for my Khushi. " Arnav was fuming in anger hearing him address Khushi as his. "Love is something brother in law...... But anyway..... Back to the reason I called you...... I want you to bring two million dollars in cash to the location I will send to you....... But don't play smart with me..... You have a one hour to get the money or else I will give you fiancee back but lifeless and cold...... Understood. " Shyam said .

"Don't touch...... Just give me some twenty minutes to arrange the money. " A defeated Akash gave in making Shyam laugh.

"Wow.... Akash...... I gave you an hour and you are so eager to see you fiancee...... Good..... And also thank your dumb sister for bailing me out...... When I called her all I needed was to sugar coat my words and the fool fell for it and bailed me out....... And you all should thank her on my behalf..... I will call you in twenty minutes and remember...... Involve the police and she is dead." Shyam said and hung up.

Akash looked at the phone and then called up Aman and asked him to arrange two million dollars in cash and come to RM with it immediately.

He hung up and looked up to Anjali and marched up to her.

"Know one thing Mrs Jha..... If anything happens to my love..... I will kill you and will gladly get away with it. " Akash said and moved over to the couch and sat down in defeat and started crying.

Anjali run away from there to her to her room.

Mami was moving closer to his son when Manohar bellowed making her flinch.

"Stay away from him..... Your Anjali needs you..... Go to her...... I can take care of my son like I have been for the past twenty five years. "

Mami moved back in tears and Manohar sat by his son.

Arnav strode there in shock at everything and moved closer to Akash and kneeled in front of him and cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"Don't worry Akash..... We will bring back Payal safe and sound. " He assured him and immediately Arnav was done Aditya burst in with worry etched on his face.

"Am so sorry Akash..... I couldn't go against the judge's order...... But why are you crying. " He asked in concern seeing his friend with misty eyes.

"Shyam kidnapped Payal and called a few minutes ago demanding money and threatened not to get the police involved or else he will kill Payal...... So it's better if you don't get involved...... Not that I don't trust your capabilities but I can't risk Payal's safety...... I hope you understand. " Akash said and Aditya nodded.

"I understand my friend...... I just wish there was a way to find their location and that will help us be one step ahead of him." Aditya said and Akash looked at him in shock.

"Aditya..... You seems to have not heard what Akash said...... We can't involve the police." Arnav said and Aditya smiled confusing the men even more.

"I heard him..... But Shyam said the police but at this moment am not the police. " He said taking off his shirt and they all realised what meant.

Arnav called out to Hari Prakash to go to his room and bring Aditya one of his shirts.

Hari Prakash came down and brought him a shirt and he wore it.

Aditya Sharma.
Head of Delhi Police Department and classmate and best friend of Akash.
(He will play a role in this story.)

"Now I look just like you all but am still on duty...... It's sad he used a private number..... And tracking the location of a private number will take hours...... I wish we had another way. " Aditya said.

And after a few seconds if hit Akash as he remembered the smart watch he bought for Payal.

"We do have another way. " Akash exclaimed enthusiastically and the men looked at him. "I bought Payal a smart watch a few days ago.... We can track it's location and find her. ..... I just hope she is wearing it. " Akash revealed and everyone smiled at their new found hope.

"I need a laptop and the serial number to track it. " Aditya said and Arnav and Akash rushed to their respective rooms and one came back with a laptop and the other with a receipt.

Aditya the logged into the system and started tracking the location of the watch and to their luck it lead them to one of AR Designs abandoned ware house a few kilometers from RM.

"He is really smart to hide her in plain sight...... I will go there with a few of my trusted men and don't worry...... He won't see us...... You wait for his call and bring the money along with you when he calls." Aditya said and Akash nodded.

He then left and Aman arrived with a hug bag.

He then placed it on the center table in the hall and opened it revealing the money.

Aman who was confused asked why they needed all this money in cash and he was told Shyam was bailed by Anjali and he has kidnapped Payal in exchange for the money.

Aman was shocked at the stupidity of Anjali.

After a few minutes Akash phone rang and he knew it was Shyam.

"I have the money. " Akash said.

"Good boy...... Now came to the abandoned AR Designs warehouse and remember no funny business. " He then hunged up.

Akash took the bag and moved out with Arnav and the others following.

Mami moved to the temple and started praying for hers son's safety and Nani moved towards Anjali's room.

AR Designs Abandoned Warehouse.

Payal's feet and hands were tied behind her back and a cloth was tied around he mouth.

She was wiggling to free herself when Shyam came in with a gun in his hand.

Payal stopped seeing him and he moved closer and kneeled in front of her.

"Because of you and Akash I lost everything...... Khushi is gone and for that you have to pay...... Akash had agreed to pay me to let you go but what he doesn't know is that I will kill him after he gives me the money. " Shyam said and smirked evilly seeing Payal's shocked state and she began to cry even more.

"And your punishment Payal...... Is to see the man you love die because of you. " Shyam concluded and laughed as he walked away leaving a crying Payal behind.

"Devi Maiya please protect Akash...... If anything happens to him I will die..... I lost my baby sister...... I can't lose the man I love...... Please protect him. " Payal prayed.

Akash got to the warehouse to find Shyam at the entrance and he got down with money and the others.

"Looks like the whole gang showed up...... Pass me the bag now. " Shyam said pointing the gun at them.

"Not until I see Payal first. " Akash said making Shyam annoyed.

"Don't test me Akash. " Shyam exclaimed in anger.

"Hands up Shyam Manohar Jha. " A voice said and Shyam was shocked to find himself surrounded by men in casual outfits and with guns pointing at him.

"You dare betray me Akash...... I have set a bomb in the place where Payal is...... One move and I will blow her up. " Shyam threatened.

"Go ahead and blow it up. " A voice said from behind and Shyam turned to find Aditya with Payal.

Akash dropped the bag and run towards Payal who run to met him.

Both hugged each other in tears and didn't let go.

Shyam was fuming in anger and pointed the gun at them.

Arnav who saw this run up to the couple and pushed them to the ground as multiple gun shot was heard.

Shyam fell lifeless to the ground with his body riddled with bullets.

Akash helped Payal up and Arnav stood up with them.

Akash's shirt was stained with blood making Payal gasp in shock.

"Akash you are bleeding..... He shot you. " Payal exclaimed on the verge of crying.

"No he didn't. " Akash replied.

"Then where from the blood. " Payal asked confused and Akash shrugged and both turned and looked at Arnav and saw him looking at his chest.

Shyam bullet has hit him in the chest and he looked up at the couple and then fell to the ground.

"Bhai/ Arnavji. "

That was what Arnav heard before he lost consciousness.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button ,comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
213K 5.5K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
347K 17K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
297K 18.3K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...