Hannibal's untold story (Hann...

By skelly_bob

18+ Grace's mind was supposed to be fixed and return home to Maria and be her perfect daughter. However, she'... More

(1) sticks and stones
(2) Lies
(3) therapy sucks
(4) friends
(5) heartbreak
(6) wicked witch
(7) the big escape
(8) expected of him
(9) the FBI
(10) first impressions
(11) I didn't want this
(12) survival of the fittest
(13) the minnesota Shrike
(14) love triangle
(15) sweater weather
(16) God's plan
(17) Mixed emotions
(18) quick decisions
(19) The Body
(20) Aftermath
(21) Truth sometimes hurts
(22) Hannibal
(23) Grace
(24) reunited
(25) Wicked Witch
(26) Destiny Almost
(27) rest in hell
(28) reality or imagination
(29) Sinners
(30) Mason Verger
(31) Mason and Finn
(32) No more room in hell
(33) God help me
(34) Finding Grace
(35) The Ball
(36) The Pigs
(37) Home Bitter Home
(39) where are you?
(40) 10 months later
THE SEQUEL IS RELEASED

(38) Dreams

193 7 3
By skelly_bob

I woke up and I felt Hannibal's arm around my stomach. I slowly turned myself around and faced Hannibal. He basically looked passed out and I felt like I was obliged to stay in bed with him, I decided I would wait for him to wake up, then leave his side. I looked up at the ceiling and I felt something choke up my throat. I jumped off the bed and I ran to the bathroom. I collapsed onto my knees and threw up in the toilet. I puked what felt like my organs, I kept vomiting and I thought it would never end. I felt Hannibal behind me as he held my hair back for me and rubbed my back for comfort. Once I got all the vomit out my system, I flushed the toilet and moved to the wall, resting my back on the tiled wall. Hannibal was knelt in front of me and he looked at me. I spat out the small chunks I felt in my mouth into the toilet and wiped my mouth using my hoodie sleeve.
"How do you feel?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders at him.
"I'm scared" I said, I tucked my knees close to my chest and dug my head into my hands. I felt Hannibal crawl next to me and he hugged me. I still was curled into a ball but I rested my head on his bare chest.
"You Will be perfect as a mother" he promised me. I shook my head, depressingly.
"I don't know what to do as a mother. I barely had one myself" I whimpered.
"Then be like your father" he recommended. I moved my head up and looked at Hannibal's face.
"I suppose you're right. But what if I am too hard about their grades or, how their day was or maybe even them forming into someone that I made them out to be and not letting them be themselves" I panicked. These thoughts were not related to my childhood but I always overheard classmates talk about their parents in that manner and I didn't want my child to say stuff like that about me, even when they knew I would be trying my hardest to guide them into becoming a good human being.
"Grace, our child is so lucky to have you as a mother" he says to me.
"Maybe..."
Hannibal stands up and holds his hand out to me. I gracefully take it and he pulls me up to my feet.
"I will go make breakfast" Hannibal says. He trots out and I hear him gallop down the steps. I yawn and wipe my eyes and I change into today's outfit.

I brush myself off and view myself in the mirror. I smiled at the look of myself and I added a chain to finish of today's look. I walked downstairs and I could smell melted butter and syrup and all these other lovely scents. I strolled inside the kitchen and I saw Hannibal flip a pancake.
"American, blueberry pancakes" he smiled while whisking the batter, waiting for the pancake to cook.
"Smells gorgeous" I peck him on the cheek and I grab a glass and fill it with water. I took a sip and I sighed in relief, the taste of bile was already fading away.
"I need to find Clarice after breakfast, and Alana too. Maybe Jack" I inform him. He glanced up at me from the pan and watched me sit down at the breakfast bar, he looked back at the cooking pancake and clicked his tongue.
"Pregnancy announcement?" He asked.
"Yeah" I noticed he had cut some fruit up in a small bowl to add with the pancakes and I slid my hands towards the bowl of fruits and I start to pick up the strawberries. It was around summer time and these strawberries were so juicy and sweet.
"Why don't I come with?" He asked.
"Maybe with Alana and Jack. I need to talk to Clarice alone, though"
"Very well" Hannibal serves out a small pile of pancakes in front of me, he added a dash of maple syrup and leaves me to do all the toppings.
"Thank you" I say. I add on some strawberries and blueberries and I begin to eat my breakfast.
"Had any strange cravings yet?" Hannibal asked while pouring batter onto the hot pan.
"Weirdest cravings I had is simply a chocolate bar with whipped cream" I chuckle while taking another mouthful. Hannibal smirks and flips the pancake.

Hannibal had finished cooking the pancakes, we had eaten them together and it was all casual, in general. Now, me and Hannibal were driving to the FBIHQ. He had his classical music playing in the background and I hummed to it. When we arrived, I saw Freddie Lounds leaning on her black car while scrolling through recent photos on her new camera. I lock eyes with her and I slam my door shut.
"Morning, Grace" she smiled to me. I scoffed at her.
"I see you got a new camera" I said, reminding her of me smashing her camera to smithereens.

"I did indeed, its better than my last camera, thank you for noticing"

"How's Abigail?"

"She's doing good. She's having bad nightmares about her father though, who can blame her, the poor girl. Being orphaned so young"

"Why do I feel like you're trying to aim it at me?"

"Because I am, you see, she doesn't get anything from her dead parents. Everything that was left to her, is now being given away to her fathers victims family's"

"Where is she staying?"

"In a care home, not like you care. You haven't gone to talk to her for her entire time there"

"I wanted to go see her, I think about her everyday. I'm protecting her"

"You're just scared"

"Of Abigail?"

"Of you."

Hannibal spooked me by putting his hands on my shoulder.
"Miss Lounds, me and Grace must be leaving now" he exclaimed. Freddie smiled at us both and she looked back at her camera, that I still wanted to smash dearly. Hannibal guided me to the FBI Academy building and we walked to Jack's office. I politely knocked and Jack shouted
"Come in!"
Me and Hannibal walked in and saw he had his desk covered in photos and files of a new murder that's occurred.
"Bad time?" I asked. Jack shook his head and leaned back on his office chair.
"Take a seat, both of you." Jack offered. I sat down but Hannibal stayed stood up.
"Uh, I don't know how to really say this. I'm still processing it now but uhh-" Hannibal cut me off suddenly.
"Grace can't be apart of the FBI no more. The stress it has given her is now getting serious-" I talked over Hannibal.
"No, that's not why we're here!" I shouted.
"Grace, look at what everything's happened to you. Jack you must support my side of the argument here. Grace is too unwell to be apart of the FBI-"
"UNWELL!" I was shocked at what Hannibal even dared to say right now.
"Will is also being considered to being told to stay off the field, as well Grace. Maybe you could help him in his class-" I cut off Jack.
"You're really siding with Hannibal? Fuck the two of you" I stood up and tried to walk away but Hannibal stopped me.
"Get your hands off me" I whisper to Hannibal, sternly. He didn't let me go.
"Dr Lecter.. let her go" Jack said. Hannibal hesitantly let me go and I walked past him, making sure I hit his shoulder. I couldn't even tell Jack what we were really there for, which built onto my rage even more. I hoped to find Will in his classroom, where he was. I quietly walked in, In case he has a class, which he did. He was talking about a case I was unfamiliar with. He showed a photo of the victim and their neck had been slit and their stomach was carved on, it spelt out
"Rapist"
And it was poorly carved.
"The man had previously been charged with rape charges, he was put on probation and ONLY probation. A lot of Baltimore citizens did riots and some even destroyed windows in his house. This meant we had more people of interest instead of thinking it could've been the girl he raped, for revenge." Will exclaimed, he used a lot of the space and used his hands while talking. I found this very educational and I leaned on the wall while listening to him.
"When we took the body to analyse, we noticed his genitalia had been removed and later found they had stuffed his genitalia into his mouth. They also collected maggots to put into his mouth, this was a murder, crafted by revenge but the girl he raped, was taken to court and was pleaded innocent because of what evidence. Anyone?"

Hands slowly rose into the air and Will chose the person who raised their hand first.
"A friend to the girl? Or a relative, killed him" the student said.
"How do you know this?" Will asked.
"You said it was built off revenge, the citizens and rallies didn't feel revenge. They felt justice" the student commented. The classroom did a small round of applause before Will told them to stop.
"Very good. Class dismissed"
The students walked past me and I waited for the horde to walk past me. I walked over to Will and he was in the middle of packing up.
"Hi. Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Nope. Hannibal is being SUCH a twat" I paced around the room slightly and Will simply put his hands in his pockets and let me pace about.

"We came here to tell everyone, what I fucking told you yesterday but he just as to be an ASS and say that it's best for me to not help the FBI! Do you know their also debating on kicking you off the field!" I told him.
"Yeah. I've known I might be getting kicked off the field for a while, they just never acted on it" Will informed me.
"FUCK THIS! After everything that's happened, they still treat me like I'm an inexperienced little girl!" I protested.

"By experienced, you mean murder and kidnapping?" Will asked.

"Murder, kidnapping, I actually solved a case, saved Abigail TWICE, whatever happened with Finn! So when I say experienced, I mean experienced"

"You're not licensed"

"Neither are you. You're a teacher, I'm just a girl who is lucky to be here"

"Lucky?"

"How else would you put it?"

"Accidental pregnancy, kidnapped, traumatised, orphaned, alone, angry, murderous and you're an overall unlucky charm"

"Would you of said that to me last night"

"I would've said something along the lines to it"

"Long story-short, you couldn't give two flying fucks about how I feel about all of this"

"I think you should be off the field too"

"Yeah.. great. Should've known"

"I want what's best for you"

"Please don't say that. Everyone is just 'looking out for me' but look where I am. Am I really saveable?"

"You're not trying"

"Im.. not trying? I could say the same for you"

"I've tried before, There's no hope for me"

"But there's hope for me?"

"Yes"

"I watched people die when I was a child! I've seen it all and I've experienced it all. Don't you dare say I'm not trying but I've been trying for so long. So long, it's painful"

"Grace, go home and rest"

"Oh fuck you"

"Seriously? You should focus on your self control too"

"You should work on your manners"

I stormed out and I dialled Clarice. It went straight to voice mail.
"Clarice, Clarice please call me back. I'm so so so so sorry, please I really need you. Call me back when you hear this"

I walked past Jack's office and I overheard a conversation with two students.
"How come Dr Bloom doesn't arrive here in the mornings?"
"She's gone to work with Mason"
"Verger?"
"Duh! And she's his therapist now, people are saying their both planning like, evil shit"
"Damn. Why?"
"Ain't it obvious. One, he has cash and two, Alana obviously likes Dr Lecter"
I felt my stomach drop. Why would she do such a thing? As much as I want Mason to get better, he's a danger to society and should be locked up. I adjusted my attitude when walking past the two students to the exit. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist. I tried to yank it out this persons grip and I saw it was Hannibal.
"I should spit on you right now" I growled, quietly. I did not want people to see me cause a scene so I kept a low profile.
"I'm sorry for what I did but I have little regrets"

"Course you don't, you asswipe"

"Grace, you need to focus on yourself now and I knew you wouldn't agree"

"Damn right I wouldn't agree"

"Let me make it up to you"

"This conversation sounds a lot like the conversation we had at the hospital. You said you would make it Up to me, which you did, but then you just do something really stupid again and promise me to make it up to me"

"Grace, please"

"Hannibal! You can't just shower me with gifts and expect it all to be okay"

"I know. But I'm attending a performance tonight and I would like you to accompany me"

"More bribery?"

"It's a chance for us two to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about"

"Then why are you so defensive right now?"

"Why should I not be defensive right now"

"Please, let us both go to the show."

"I don't have a dress"

"I could buy you one"

"Another fucking peace offering"

"View it as a treat, a reward for everything you've been through"

"So generous... I hope you could tell that was serious sarcasm"

"I could tell"

"Good"

"Let's just go to the shopping mall and buy a coffee or something, please"

"No, I want to be away from you"

"You need to mature up, since your going to be a mother-"

"Hannibal... stop! You're saying I'm too immature and I need a break then others are saying that I'm too inexperienced! I'm so sick of all of this!"

"What do you mean by others?"

"Don't act like you fucking care"

"I care for you deeply, Grace"

"..."

"Say something"

"Fine, let's buy a dress and then we can go to this 'performance' of yours..."

"You won't regret it"

Hannibal smiled as he let go of his forceful grip on my wrist. I just walked over to his car and I let myself in. Hannibal got into the drivers seat and began to reverse the car out.

———————— time skip ——————

"Oh my gosh this dress.." I removed the dress off the coat hanger to get a better look at the dress.
"Seems a little.. tight" Hannibal said while feeling the elasticity on the dress.
"Well, can I try it out?" I smiled in glee, I really did think this dress was the winner.
"Sure" Hannibal said. I made a little squeal of excitement and I jogged towards the changing rooms. This shop was very, VERY classy. I didn't see anyone who didn't belong in the upper class in the shop, except me. Practically everything looked expensive, even the carpets in this shop. The changing rooms were not just like a small box and a curtain to hide yourself while you changed. You got your own little private room, there was a waiting room and somewhere to sit, with some glowing red curtains that touched the ground. Inside the larger changing rooms was a mirror and a small chair with some hangers on the wall. I opened the door to an unoccupied changing room and I swung aside the curtains and I quickly changed into the dress. I heard Hannibal open and close the door and I heard him let out a relieved sigh as I sat himself down in the small waiting room.
"How does it feel?" He hollered. I heard him perfectly fine since it was only fabric that kept us from seeing each other.
"Feels so nice!" I replied.

The dress was just right and my body was presented neatly for this dress. I adjusted myself and I walked out the changing rooms to show Hannibal. He looked me up and down... slowly.
"Do you like it?" I asked, giving him a slight twirl.
He nodded his head slowly, still viewing my curvy body. I strolled over to the mirror and I looked at myself. I never felt so confident seeing myself in such a revealing outfit before. I couldn't help but smile at myself. I saw through the mirror, Hannibal stroll up to me from behind and wrap his arms around my waist to my stomach, pulling me close to his body.
"You think.. this is the dress?" He murmured in my ear. I nodded my head. I saw him smirk in the mirror, I then saw him hover his head over my shoulder and lean in for a kiss. I pouted my lips and closed my eyes. It was almost a peck instead of a kiss. I felt a little disappointed. 
"I'm going to change, be right back" I pulled myself out of his grip and I changed back into my outfit.

Hannibal handed over the cashier his card and they charged it. They slipped in the receipt in the bag and handed it over to us.
"Thank you" me and Hannibal both said. We glanced at each other and chuckled.

———— time skip ————

We were back at Hannibal's apartment, getting ready for this event. I had curled my hair and I added some black high heels and I added a small cross necklace and brought a black denim jacket with me since it was a cold night. I wasn't much of a girly girl so I didn't have a fancy bag. I only needed my phone anyway. I looked at myself in the mirror with my face of makeup and my outfit. I looked good, I hadn't dressed like this since... well, since I went to that party with Marcus. I went down the stairs, slowly yet surely. I saw Hannibal was waiting for me with his coat already on. He had slicked back his hair and wore an extremely formal suit, he normally always looked formal but this time... he was extremely dressed up.
"Wow, look at you" I smirked while I adjusting his hair for him.
"You look breath taking, Grace" he said while pecking my cheek. I smiled at him and he opened the door for me, like a gentleman. I scurried out and he locked the door and we headed for his car.

———— time skip ———-

There was many people crowding in and I saw they all looked formal and I was in a black dress, a denim jacket and most of their dresses touched the ground when mine didn't even touch my knees, I felt a little embarrassed. Hannibal opened my car door and held his arm out for me to grab. I got out the car and I wrapped my arm around his, we were like a jigsaw puzzle now, all connected together. We walked into the large theatre and we saw there was a long line. Hannibal prepped out his tickets in his hands and the line seemed to get longer and longer but to get in was sincerely quick.
"Ah, good evening you two" said the gentleman checking everyone in.
"Good evening" Hannibal replied, smiling.
"May I see your tickets?" Asked the worker.
"Of course" Hannibal handed him over the tickets. The man checked them and let us enter.
"Enjoy, you two"
"Thank you" I said to the man. Mine and Hannibal's arms were still connected together. I saw that the theatre was filled with people. It had many seats and some were even on a platform or a balcony. I felt like I was in a movie.
"Wow..." I said, looking at the grand stage.
"Ladies first" Hannibal showed me our seats and I was seated at the end of the row of chairs. The chairs were extremely comfortable.

Once we were seated, the show started almost immediately. A lady in a golden dress began to opera sing with a band behind her. Her voice was magnificent, do not get me wrong, but this wasn't much of entertainment for me. I crossed my legs and I got comfortable. Hannibal was almost hypnotised by the show, he barely blinked. I felt eyes land me and I wanted to turn around but I was afraid I would make eye contact with someone. I slowly turned around and I saw Carlos in the crowd, he seemed angry and he didn't remove his eyes away from me. I saw a white man next to him, he seemed to be full of life and was happy, he didn't stop smiling and
he was watching the opera singing.
"Carlos, isn't she just wonderful" whispered the man to Carlos.
"Yes, yes uhh Cordell" Carlos said, looking away from me. Wasn't Cordell the man Mason hired as his carer?
"Mr. Verger, how are you finding the show?" Cordell turned to his right and talked to Mason, who I couldn't see because a person blocked my view.
"Yes Cordell... it really is magnificent, I wonder if Margot would've enjoyed it.. I bought her a ticket but she refused" Mason's talking was a little strange, it sounded like he was missing something, like maybe his top lip.
"Hannibal.. Mason's here, can we please leave?"  I asked Hannibal. I had to shake his arm to snap him out of it.
"Hm?" Hannibal said, brought back to reality.
"Mason's here, with Carlos. Can we please leave?" I repeated, sternly.
"Of course..." Hannibal had to look back at the opera singer then me to finalise his decision. I slowly got off my chair to not cause a Scene and I crept past Carlos and Mason. I finally had a view of Mason, from his nose, his face was all blotched and had chunks of his face missing. You could tell he just left the hospital since he still had stitches. His entire top lip was missing and his bottom lip was half missing. His body was all paralysed and he was visibly disabled. I let out a quiet gasp as me and Hannibal walked past.
"Mason.. their leaving" I hear behind me, it sounded like Carlos from his deep accent. Hannibal must've caught on too as he picked up his pace and grabbed my hand. Once we walked out the theatre, Hannibal squeezed my hand and hurried me out. We found the car, parked and we started the engine and hurried out. I kept looking back and saw no sign of a car following us. I let out a sigh of relief once we were fifteen minutes away.
"Are you okay?" Asked Hannibal.

"Uh.. yeah... did you see the state of Mason?"

"Very tragic indeed. He said on the news he fell into his pig pen earlier today, once his head cleared up"

"He still seems motivated to get us"

"Maybe personnel revenge, we ruined his chances of having a verger baby. You and I"

"Phrasing it like that gives me the chills"

"Let's just go home and make a meal together"

"Sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 728 23
When you met Hannibal at a crime scene you became friends. But what if you know something that others don't? 3rd at #nbchannibal - 23.11.2022 1st at...
3.6K 112 9
Grace Manson goes to therapy to deal with the loss of her family, who all burnt to a crisp in their homes, and ends up having an affair with her ther...
12.5K 661 34
In this gripping thriller, a city is held captive by a chilling wave of murders. As the death toll rises, the already alarming situation takes a sini...
159K 4.7K 29
🔞🔞🔞 After saving Madison Marshall's life, Dr Hannibal Lecter is hired as her psychiatrist. His attachment grows and he insists on seeing her more...