Meant to be

By j_readsig__

Allison is Kara Lindsays younger sister and best friend. She meets a tall dark haired man with gorgeous green... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 YAY
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Jeremys and Ashleys Wedding
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Moving Day!!!
Chapter 18: Bens Birthday!!!
Chapter 19: Allys Graduation!
Chapter 20: Allys birthday!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: December 11th
Chapter 26: December 11th part deux.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Getting ready!
Chapter 30: The I do's
Chapter 31: The reception
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: S.F July 18th
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: C.A.F
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: C.E.J
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: O.F & E.C.M
Chapter 47: Birthdays!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: A.F
Chapter 50: D. D. C. F.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 53: Part One
Chapter 53: Part Two
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: The End
My last announcement

Chapter 15

177 3 27
By j_readsig__

"I haven't been to the Nederlander yet." you said while getting dressed. Ben laughed and said "Don't worry it's just like the Papermill, it's the same people but I got moved into a different dressing room with Andrew." while petting Lilah.

You smiled and said "Well I guess you'll just have to show me around then Benny boy" while walking out of the bathroom. He kissed you and said "I guess so Ally" while putting a hand on your waist. You smiled as your hands went up to his neck. "How did I get so lucky with you as my boyfriend?" you said while pushing his hair away from his face. He smiled and said "I'M the one that got lucky Ally." while cupping your face in his hands.

You laughed and said "We both got lucky I guess." "Okay let's go or I'm gonna be late for my entrance." he said with a laugh. "Okay" you said while turning off the lights of your apartment. (the two of you were taking Lilah to a doggy day-care so she could interact with other doggys)

at the Nederlander Theater

"Guess who's back bitches!" you said as you walked in with Ben. Andrew and Tommy ran up to you. "Oh my god! You're back! You guys are together again! Yayyyyy!" they said very fast. They hugged you almost knocking you over. "Woah! Calm down you guys!" you said while laughing.

"Ahh Sorry we're just glad you're back! Ben's was in such a bad mood when you guys were broken up" Andrew said. "Yeah he was kind of a dick" Tommy finished. Ben looked embarrased "Yeah I kind of was" he chuckled. You laughed and said "Wait so what was he like exactly?" to Tommy and Andrew.

They laughed and said "Well he didn't get any sleep so he was always tired- ooh he never smiled like at all and he was rude to most people besides Kara, the girls, and the kids." "Oh wow" you laughed.

Ben chuckled awkwardly and said "I'm going to go get dressed now." He kissed your head and walked to what you assumed was his dressing room he shared with Andrew. You laughed and said "Great now you guys scared my boyfriend away."

Andrew laughed and said "Sorry Al" while walking away with Tommy. "Hey wheres Karas dressing room?" you asked. No one answered. So you walked to Ben and Andrews dressing room. You opened the door "hey someones in here! Oh hey babe." Ben said while about to put on some pants ;)

"Oh sorry do you want me to leave?" you asked while stumbling over somethings. He smiled softly at you (his smile himself just gets me all hdhhdhwe you know?) and said "No you can stay here- well if you want" nervously. You bit your lip at him which he definitely noticed considering he walked towards you. He lifted your chin with his hand and whispered "Later.." leaving you with butterflies in your stomach. "i- oh yeah okay" you said awkwardly while blushing.

He winked at you and continued changing into his costume for the first act. He's so fucking gorgeous! you thought to yourself. "Oh um where's Karas dressing room? I was gonna ask you but then-" "You got distracted?" he said with a smirk on his face. You playfully slapped his shoulder and said "Yes but still." with a smile. He laughed and said "I can walk you over right now." while taking your hand. You smiled and said "Okay then." He smiled and kissed your head as he walked you to Karas and the girls dressing room.

When you and Ben got to their dressing room you knocked on the door. She opened it, "Ahh! Are you actually here?!" she said while hugging you. You laughed and said "In the flesh!" while hugging her back. "You guys are back together! Ah I love that!" She said while letting go of you.

"Yeah and we just got back home yesterday." Ben said with a smile. She smiled and said "Where did you guys even go?" "We went to Connecticut for like three days right?" you asked Ben.

"Yeah and then we spent a day in Boston" he said while holding your hand. "Ah you guys are so cute! But get out I need to change." she laughed. "Okay okay we'll leave" you said while leaving with Ben.

Ben walked out first and pulled you in for a deep kiss. You smiled and said "What was that for?" He smiled and said "Just for fun" which made you smile.

"Okay so what are you going to do while I'm on stage?" Ben asked while swinging your hands back and forth. You smiled "Well I was thinking I would actually see the show. Even though I've seen it 80 times already." while leaning closer to Bens side.

"So why are you gonna watch it now?" Ben asked. "Well because I haven't seen it on broadway yet. I'm still dissapointed that I didn't get to see your broadway debut though." you said with a frown. "Yeah I'm sorry about that." Ben said quietly.

You held his arm and said "Hey it's not your fault. When you guys made your broadway debut I was in my apartment alone crying." Ben sighed and said "Because I broke up with you like the complete idiot I am." while pulling you in for a side hug. (OMG WHY IS THIS SO AWKWARD) "You're not an idiot babe." you said while walking back to Ben and Andrews dressing room.

He opened the door for you and said "Yes I was I broke up with you for no good reason!" while throwing his hands up in the air to emphasize his point. You smiled at him slightlyand said "Well that doesn't matter now because we're together and I'm pretty sure you have no intentions of breaking up with me again- at least I hope you don't."

He smiled at you slightly and said "I don't have any intentions of breaking your heart ever." with his hands going down to your waist. "Good" you said. He kissed you softly.

"Okay I gotta go on stage now" he said while keeping his grip on your waist. "Oh okay well I should go to my seat now" you said with your hand on his chest. He kissed you softly and said "Okay bye I'll see you at your place or mine?"

"Yours" you said while walking out of his dressing room.

Watching Ben and Kara perform on broadway and at the Nederlander seemed so crazy! I mean your related to a broadway star! AND you're dating a broadway star. You couldn't be more proud of all your friends at newsies. Especially Ben and Kara.

"Hey!" you said as Ben walked out wearing his normal street clothes. "Hey baby" he said while rushing over towards you. He kissed you softly, wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled and said "Missed me?"

He chuckled and said "Yes plus I need to make up for that crappy time we spent apart Ally" while taking your hand. "Yeah I guess" you laughed. "So we go to my place?" Ben said. "Yeah" you responded.

(Lilah is staying overnight at the dog day-care place)

Smut warning *yes it does get a little spicy* ew why did I just put that in.

You and Ben were laying down on the couch. Ben was on top of you ;) He kissed you softly making you giggle with each kiss. His hand was under your lower back.

"You sure you wanna do this Ally?" Ben asked as you started unbuttoning your shirt. You kissed him and said "Yes." He smirked and said "Well Okay then." while taking his shirt off. He kissed down your neck leaving little marks.

As he started going faster you let out a soft moan. He smirked and took your shirt off running his hands through your hair. He picked you up and then started carrying you to his bedroom. He layed you down on the bed and started taking your jeans off. You giggled as he started climbing up to you.

*time slip to when they're both completely -naked-*

Ben slipped on a condom and then thrusted himself into you. You moaned as he sped up his pace. He groaned which was pretty fucking attractive. He kissed you and bit down your lip softly.

"You're- you're really good at this-" you said in between moans. He groaned and whispered a small "thanks" in your ear sending chills down your spine.

Ben started kissing down your body and stopped when he got to your thigh. He winked at you again. He's so fucking attractive I can't even-

He kissed the inside of your thigh sending shivers up your spine. He started licking zig zags on your clit and labia making obscene noises. You moaned and yelled his names a couple of times only making him go faster.

The two of you had finished a couple of minutes later. Your legs were shaking. "So..." he started to say. "That was-" "Amazing." he finished. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Your legs are shaking." he said with a smirk as he turned to face you.

You laughed and said "Shut up you idiot." He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and kissed your head. "Okay" he laughed.

The next day

"Hey how'd you sleep?" Ben asked while cooking breakfast. Your legs stopped shaking last night but you were limping. (lets just say she got railed last night after the infamous round one)

"Good actually" you said while sitting down at the table. He smiled at you and said "You're limping. Are you okay?" while walking over to you. You smiled and said "Yeah i'm fine Ben. It's just from last night" while giggling. He kissed your head and said "Okay so are you coming to the theater today?" "Yeah but I'm gonna drop Lilah off at my friends house." you said as he handed you a mug of coffee.

"Thank you" you said while taking a sip of the coffee. "What friend? And you're welcome" he smiled. "My friend Maddie she's thinking about getting a dog so she wants to practice with Lilah" you said.

He smiled softly and said "Sorry for sounding all jealous" You smiled and said "It's fine babe" He smiled and kissed you.

You smiled and said "I'm gonna go take a shower then we can leave." while starting to walk away. He smirked and said "Can I join you?" "Sure why not?" you laughed. He turned off the stove and followed you.

You once again got -railed-.

At the theater

You and Ben walked in holding hands after dropping Lilah off at Maddies house. Tommy and Andrew walked up towards you guys. "hey do you guys want to get get a coffee later after the show?" Tommy asked. "Yeah of course Tommy" you said with a smle.

Bens pov now

"Yeah of course Tommy" Ally said with a smile that completely melted your heart. "What about you Ben?" Andrew asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I'll be there" you said. Tommy and Andrew laughed. "Did you get distracted by Ally?" Andrew said with a smile.

You smiled and said "Yeah why not" Ally blushed and leaned her head on your shoulder. You turned and planted a kiss on her temple.

The three of you talked for a little while longer. "Hey Al can you ask Kara if she'll come with us tonight?" Tommy said. Ally laughed and said "Yeah of course."

"Okay so Ben you ask Jeremy?" Andrew said. "Yeah we'll go ask them." Ally said while starting to walk away. You followed her. The two of you walked to Jeremys dressing room.

Ally knocked on his door. "Yeah?" Jeremy said as he opened the door. "Hey Andrew and Tommy are asking if you want to go to a coffee place tonight. You can't say no and bring Ashley" Ally said. Jeremy sighed and said "We'll be there." with a smile.

"Okay great we'll see you guys there." Ally said before walking away. She didn't care about anything or at least she pretended not to care about anything which you admired a lot about her. "Hey Kara!" Ally said while knocking on her dressing room door. Kara opened the door. "Yeah Ally?" she said.

"Tommy and Andrew were wondering if you would want to go with them to a coffee shop tonight. Jeremy, Ashley, Ben, and I will be there too. You can't say no and bring Kevin." Ally said with a huge smile.

"I'll be there- hey why are your legs shaking?" Kara asked. Allys face went blank. You winked at her. "Oh EW gross!" Kara said while figuring out why Allys legs were shaking. You and Ally laughed and then walked back to your and Andrew dressing rooms.

I'm back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 333 20
blake zegras, the sister of the infamous trevor zegras gets herself into a situation when she decides to visit her brother and his best friend, jack...
850K 16.7K 42
In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kindergarden.
16.9K 401 31
Stiles and Scott have been friends ever since they were little and now that Scott is a True Alpha he's starting to look for his mate. What happens wh...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...