ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪 {𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓�...

נכתב על ידי Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... עוד

~𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠~
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟙||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
its not over

||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

117K 3.4K 8.9K
נכתב על ידי Rose_Queen47

Saturday, November 28th

Tubbo @TubboLive
TWO NEW MEMBERS ON THE SMP???

twitch.tv/Tubbo
47.3k ♥ | 5.8k Comments | 7.1k »
=

Alice was setting up her monitor and waiting for Tubbo's signal to join.  Dream had surprisingly added Ranboo yesterday so she'd be getting a tour with him as well.

Once she got the message from Tubbo, she joined the server and the vc.

AlicestellaV joined the game

"Alice!  Hi!"

"Hi Tubbo," She greeted.

"Alice, this is Ranboo but we also call him Ranboob," Tubbo introduced her.  "Ranboo this is Alice, she is very cool."

"Hi," Ranboo chuckled.

"Hello," She hummed.  "I am in a box."

"Yeah spawn is...well it's trapped," Tubbo said.  "We'll come get you, come on Ranboo."

"So how's your day been so far Alice?"

"It's been alright," She said.  "I woke up a little bit ago so I guess the tour is the first thing happening today."

"I will make it an amazing tour," Tubbo decided. 

After getting Alice out of the spawn box, Tubbo literally showed the two everything on the server.  She was surprised that no one joined while Tubbo led them around.

Once they were at the ocean farm thing, Tubbo decided it was a great time to leave.  Alice did not agree.  Tubbo left anyway.  Now she was with Ranboo.

"Well we should probably try and find our way back, huh?" He asked her.  They were in the middle of the fucking ocean.  Tubbo left them in the middle of the fucking ocean.

"Yeah, we definitely should," She forced out a laugh. 

"So I've heard Technoblade is like...a human gps, do you happen to have any of those skills?  Because I do not," He laughed.  Alice liked Ranboo for the most part, he was a bit strange at times but everyone was.

"Let's find out," She sighed and got in the boat.  Once Ranboo was behind her, she started going back to where they came.  "Can't believe he left us in the middle of the ocean."

"Yeah, he's a great tour guide..."

After a great bonding adventure, they finally made it to the nether path.  Tommy was apparently waiting for them.

"My chat is telling us not to trust Tommy," Ranboo said as they ran towards the portal where Tommy was standing.

"Yeah...we probably shouldn't."

"But Tommy is great!"

"Oh, you have so much to learn," Alice sighed.

Ranboo stopped in front of Tommy but Alice left through the portal.  She did not need to be murdered.  Tommy joined the vc yelling and then they started talking about ages and then sizes?

Alice walked passed Captain Puffy and Niki building and they both crouched at her.  She crouched back silently and decided to watch.

"And you!" Her player was hit.  "Alice..." Tommy said in a low voice.  He and Ranboo were standing behind her.  "I don't like you."

"Oh.." Alice answered sadly.  Tommy let out a laugh.

"No you're supposed to be mean back."

"But I don't dislike you Tommy, I think you're okay," She said honestly.

"Oh you like Tubbo so much more than me..fuckin woman.." He grumbled some incoherent words.

"Well Tubbo wasn't mean to me," She turned away from him.

"You're friends with the blade!  You're going to take over the fucking server!"

"Woah, she is?" Ranboo asked.

"Did you not see the discord yesterday?" Tommy shouted at him.

"No."

"Alice, fuckin told off Techno and he listened to her!  He fuckin listens to Alice!"

"Woah, Techno said no to me yesterday!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Yes that was definitely Technoblade," Alice nodded.  It was actually Alice who said no to Ranboo because she didn't want him to talk to her.  She just wanted to see Techno's ice base.

<CaptainPuffy> Alice vc?

"Wait who else would it have been?" Ranboo asked.

"Sorry gotta go," Alice left and switched vc's.

"Hi Alice!" Niki greeted. Tommy and Ranboo moved on.

"Hello."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm glad we have another girl on this server," Puffy laughed.

"Yeah, it's kinda sad," Alice chuckled.

"How's your first day been?" Niki asked.

"It's been okay, Tubbo left me in the middle of the ocean," She said.

"Oh thats not good," Niki laughed.

"The children on this server.." Puffy sighed.  "Tell me you aren't a child, Alice."

"I'm 21, don't worry," Alice chuckled.

"Oh thank goodness. Wanna help us build this flower shop?"

"I'm actually going to get stuff so I can...assist...people," Alice realized halfway through that sentence that she shouldn't tell others whose side she was on.

"Oh, so you're going to stay neutral?" Niki asked.

"Uhm, not exactly..."

"Don't tell me you're going to be an anarchist," Puffy groaned. "You literally beat Dream, we won't stand a chance."

"I promised Tubbo that I wouldn't do anything to hurt L'manberg right now," Alice assured them. "Technoblade is very general in the people he targets. I would say I'm peaceful until provoked."

"So don't provoke you, gotcha," Puffy replied. Alice liked Puffy's attitude.

"Well I don't target women," Alice hinted.

"You are easily becoming my favorite person," Puffy laughed.

"I agree," Niki said.

While Alice went mining for resources, she stayed in the vc with Niki and Puffy. The three were laughing at Dream and Clay jokes, it was honestly strange.

"Wait Fundy is taking our flower shop?" Niki suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" Puffy asked.

"Fundy and Ranboo are turning our flower shop into an ice cream shop," Niki told them. Alice was storing cobblestone in a chest so she started sprinting towards the flower shop.

"Well how about I burn down their houses, is that equivalent?" Puffy asked, making Niki laugh. "No, let's join their vc. I want to know what the fuck their doing."

Alice silently followed them into the other vc.

"Hey! Hey! Hi guys!" Puffy greeted the two boys.

"Hey.."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Fundy?" She asked. Alice loved her.

"W-we're not doing anything, what do you mean?" Fundy replied. Alice stopped and tried to remember who Fundy was.

"What're you doing buddy?" Puffy asked again.

"I'm just getting some snow."

"Hmm."

"Hey why don't you mind your own business, we're getting some snow and we'd like some privacy," Fundy said. Alice pursed her lips and continued running to the flower shop.

"I think you need to mind your own business because you're kinda encroaching on ours," Puffy sassed back.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you heard me," She said. Alice was in love.

"What do you mean, please enlighten me."

"Me and Niki are building a flower shop across from the museum right now, and you just brought your dirty paws inside of it," She snickered. Furry. This was the furry. Alice smirked.

"Oh that's where our shop is!" Fundy exclaimed.

"Oh that's weird because that's actually my plot of land-"

"Nahhh I don't see a sign on it!" Fundy spoke over her.

"Yeah, I think we need to send you back to the orphanage. You're getting a little out of hand without your father," Puffy sassed, making Niki snicker.

"That's too far," Fundy said quietly.

"Oh my god," Alice grinned. "He's a fucking orphan?"

"Who is this?" Fundy asked quickly.

"Oh this?" Puffy said with anticipation. "This is Alice! She's the one who beat up your fiancé and lives with Technoblade!"

"Wait a min-"

"You're a furry and an orphan?!" Alice asked.

"NO!" Fundy yelled. "NO DONT TELL TECHNOBLADE PLEASE!"

"Oh I don't need Technoblade, I'll kill you myself," She said in a low voice.

"No, no, no we can talk about this," Fundy chuckled nervously. "Let me start with, you are being very not pogchamp right now."

"Well, you're stealing our store Fundy," Puffy said.

"I'm at the store right now," Alice notified her.

"I'll be there in a second," Puffy replied.

"You are being extremely mean, violent, rude, and inconsiderate right now," Fundy said condescendingly.

"Well in the wise words of Techno, violence is the only universal language," Puffy said. Alice felt bad for Niki who was being spoken over.

"If you could let us build our flower-"

"Ice cream," Ranboo corrected him.

"Ice cream, if you wouldn't mind letting us build our ice cream shop, please let us," Fundy said. Alice watched Ranboo and Fundy's players. She wouldn't kill them just yet but the conversation was getting heated.

"Well you have two options, either you let us build our shop here or we tear down your house and build it there. Which one sounds good with you?" Puffy asked. Alice smirked as Fundy stayed quiet and walked into the shop.

"Ranboo come inside, and Puffy and..you," He punched at Alice. "Stay away. You have no legal reason-"

"Me and Niki have every legal reason actually."

"I would like you to be removed from my property," Fundy said. Alice scoffed. She was about ready to murder this orphan. Puffy didn't answer and Fundy put on his netherite. "I'd like you to be removed my property please."

"OH! You'd like me to remove your property?" Puffy started running towards Fundy house while Niki laughed. "Is that what you said?"

Fundy and Puffy started talking over one another and Ranboo looked at Alice. She shook her head slowly and pulled out a diamond sword. It had been about two hours and Alice had a full set of iron with a few diamonds.

"Hold on, Ranboo what's going on? You and Tommy were actually helping us for a bit there but now that's he's gone you switched sides?" Puffy asked him. He stayed silent.

"I don't think my mic's working," He muttered before he and Fundy left the call.

"Can you believe this?" Niki asked.

"I don't think Fundy will believe it when he's homeless," Puffy stated and showed up at the flower shop again.

"Oh geez," Niki said as Fundy started spamming 'Punz' in the chat.

"This is why we can't have nice things," Puffy sighed.

They joked more about Fundy being an orphan when he showed up with Punz. They moved vc's and Puffy and Fundy started arguing again.

AlicestellaV whispered to Punz: Hi nice to meet you, I'm Alice

Punz whispered to AlicestellaV: Nice to meet you too, I read the discord stuff

AlicestellaV whispered to Punz: If the orphan furry keeps threatening these gay women, I will kill him.

Alice heard Punz snort but he never answered.

"Puffy, I need you to tell me your side of the story," Punz said once she was done arguing with Ranboo.

Puffy explained her side of the story and then Fundy copied her explanation and used it as his own. The arguing drowned on and on until Puffy got them with the question they couldn't answer.

"Do you remember what was here yesterday Fundy? Cause I do," Puffy said. Alice loved how Puffy didn't get frustrated with these morons.

They looked at each other and it was obvious they didn't have an answer. "Grass.."

"No, no it was Purple's cow farm."

"Right yeah..grass and Purple's cow farm," Fundy said. "See I knew that."

"It seems like the flower shop has a better story," Punz spoke.

"No! No this is our shop!" Fundy exclaimed.

"Fundy, why don't we just fix the land over here and you can put your shop here," Puffy showed them the land next to the shop.

"I need to have a meeting with Ranboo," He said and left.

"Well, that was interesting," Punz muttered.

"I'm about to fix Fundy's orphan problem," Alice said in the most annoyed tone.

"How?" Niki asked.

"By letting him join his dad in the grave," She stated making the three laugh.

"Nice to meet you Alice," Punz chuckled.

"You too, Punz."

"You seem nice."

"I can be," She said.

"She's peaceful until provoked," Puffy explained.

"I will try not to provoke you then," Punz chuckled. "It's your shop isn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah it is," Puffy said.

"You should remodel the roof," He suggested. "It's shaped like-"

"We have a proposition to make," Fundy said as he joined the vc. "Puffy you said, if you fixed that land and we built our shop there, it would work for you?"

"Yup."

"Here's what I'm thinking, you supply us with a fixed ground and some basic resources and in return, we won't ever bother you with this shop again," He said.

"Or you could grow a pair and do it yourself," Alice muttered making Niki burst into laughter.

"Excuse me?" Fundy said like he was offended.

"I told you to grow a furry pair and do your own goddamn labor. You are interrupting their date," She repeated herself.

"Well, I'm just trying to make things legal and fair!" Fundy exclaimed. Alice pursed her lips.

"Fundy and Ranboo," She said sternly. "I'm giving you one more chance to leave these women the fuck alone."

"Or what," Fundy scoffed.

"TECHNOBLADE," She yelled.

"NO NO NO, PLEASE IM SORRY!" Fundy tried to apologize.

"What!" She heard him call back.

"THE FURRY IS AN ORPHAN AND HE'S TRYING TO BE LEGAL," She shouted.

"NEVER!" She heard him yell.

"STOP ALICE STOP, PLEASE!" Fundy shouted. "WE'LL GO, WE'LL GO."

"You'll go where?" She asked calmly.

"We'll build over there by ourselves."

"And leave us the fuck alone?"

"We'll leave you alone," Ranboo confirmed.

"FALSE ALARM. SAVE THE SLAUGHTER FOR ANOTHER DAY," She yelled to her friend.

"That was a little extreme," Fundy patronized her.

"Fundy, you're at strike one," She stated before walking back to her strip mine.

"Strike one? What is this, kindergarten?" He chuckled. She could tell he was trying to make himself feel better.

"Obviously you need to be punished like a child considering you tried stealing a business."

"We did-"

"Maybe it's because you were never taught basic manners because your dad was so focused on his nation," She cut him off. "Maybe you think taking credit from other's success will grant you the appraisal you never earned as a kid."

"Woahh," Puffy laughed.

"And maybe," Alice continued, connecting more dots. "You're taking out all of your emotions on others because you can't handle the trauma."

"Oh shit, she called you out," Punz said.

"Dude, too far," Fundy said sadly.

"No, I think you're just too embarrassed to be held accountable for your actions because you think you're so special. Just because you're a traumatized orphan, doesn't mean you get to bully others. Strike one, Fundy."

"W-what happens when I get to strike three?"

"It depends on how angry I am," Alice shrugged.

"It's okay, Fundy, let's go," Ranboo comforted him.

"Ranboo," Alice said.

"Yes?" He said uncertainly.

"We may have been stranded in an ocean together, but you knew this was wrong. Strike one," She told him.

"Okay," He forced out before he and Fundy left the vc.

"YOU DRAGGED HIM," Puffy cackled once they left.

"You are arguably more terrifying than Technoblade," Punz chuckled. "I will not be provoking you."

"That was so funny," Niki laughed.

"He knows I was joking right? I hope I didn't sound too mean," Alice's anxiety came rushing back. She didn't want fans to come at her.

"Don't worry about it, Fundy can take a joke," Puffy assured.

"Yeah it was funny," Punz said. Alice was back to mining.

"So, just for future reference, how do people get strikes?" Niki asked.

"Fundy was trying to claim your business and it was morally wrong. I witnessed it and I consider you two my friends so he got a strike," She explained.

"So basically if someone makes you angry," Puffy said.

"No, because then it would be opinion based."

"So, if someone is doing something factually wrong to you or in front of you," Punz corrected.

"Yes," Alice confirmed.

"Noted," He chuckled. "What about wars?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," Alice replied. "Wars can be questionable."

"Agreed," He said.

"Pumpkin is your favorite English word?" Puffy asked Niki.  It had been another 45 minutes probably and Alice was still mining.  She was storing all of her things in a chest under the pond where Puffy's house was located. 

"Yes!  Pumpkin," Niki giggled.  They'd been talking about random things.  Alice stayed quiet for the most part. 

"Why?"

"Because it's cute," Niki said.

"I like bubbles," Puffy replied. 

"Awe that's a good one," Niki agreed.

"Do you have a favorite word, Alice?" Pufffy asked.  She and Niki had quickly realized the girl was quiet unless she needed to speak.  They tried to include her in their conversations the best they could.

"Umm, a favorite word?"

"Yeah, just any English word that you really like," Puffy said.  She knew that Alice had something she could say, but she wouldn't say it unless she knew there wouldn't be any judgment.

"I guess, twilight or dawn maybe," She said.

"Oh those are pretty," Niki gasped.

"Yeah, dawn is really nice where I live," Alice smiled.

"I'm more of in the middle of a city so I can't see much of the sun when it comes up," Niki said.

"Same," Puffy chuckled.

"I live in the city too, but our place is in a more suburb part.  It's a bit elevated so we can see the sun as it comes over the city," Alice told them.

"Wow, that's awesome," Puffy said.

"Hey, how should we set up the pots?" Niki asked.  Alice let them get back to work.  She didn't mind just listening to the girls talk.  It was better than being alone all the time.

"We are having a major coal situation," Puffy chuckled.

"I'll bring you coal," Alice offered.

"You don't have to!" Niki said.

"It's okay, Techno has like 18 stacks so I really don't mind," Alice started making her way to them.

"Are you going to live with Techno?" Puffy asked.

"Most likely," Alice replied. 

"How long have you been friends with him?" Niki asked.

"21 years?" Alice chuckled.

"What?!"

"I've known him since he was born," Alice explained.  "We've been friends our whole lives."

"Wait that's adorable," Puffy awed.

"That is really cute," Niki agreed.

"In his words, it makes me the perfect ally," She chuckled. "He knows everything about me and visa versa."

"Oh god, any future wars are going to be brutal," Puffy sighed.

"We'll have to hold a cabinet meeting," Tubbo sighed. He had joined the server again to address the problem. Dream was building walls around L'manberg.

"I can't believe this," Quackity sighed. Alice had also gotten to meet Big Q. He was strange but it was fine.

"Let's try to solve this peacefully," Tubbo said. "We don't have the resources to beat Dream and we could have a possible Techno ally watching us. We can't mess up."

"It's your first test as president Tubbo, I'd go about this carefully," Alice warned.

"Yeah..we will," Tubbo said. "We need to do this as peacefully as possible. I need Tommy, Quackity, and Fundy in a meeting tomorrow."

Alice was excited for the events to unfold. She waited until the serious talk was over before she said her goodbyes and left.

Wilbur Soot
__

you never joined

Ah shit
I was busy with some stuff
I'm sorry

that's alright i guesss

how did you like it?

i spent most of time with Puffy and Niki
they're nice

They are nice
Niki is a good friend

i think so too
i told off your furry son

I saw that clip!
You sound scary

do you think he knows i was joking?

Fundy can take jokes
Trust me, he won't mind
He'll probably use it for content lmao

so i helped basically

Yeah kinda
I'm glad you had fun

me too
can't wait to meet this ghostbur ive heard about

Oh you'll love him

will i?

Yes very much

more than you?
you still haven't given me reasons to like you more

I came up with some actually
Would you like the list?

why not

1.) I'm taller
2.) I'm older
3.) I'm graduated
4.) I'm not a pushover, I can flirt
5.) I'm a better musician
6.) I'm prettier

woww

I know

you're prettier?

Yep

how pretty

Prettier than him
but not as pretty as you

you don't even know what I look like

Well you reeeek badass energy
so you're pretty in my books

Hm
Isn't it past midnight for you?

Yes

goodnight Wilbur

You aren't even going to mention my other reasons??
I'm tall and I'm a musician and I'm older

oh please tell me more

Yeah I will
I'm 6'5
I'm 24
and I can play a bunch of stuff
therefore I'm better and you should like me more

6'5 what in the-
also you're unreliable

WHAT

you didn't show up!
you said you would

It seems like you wanted to see me
Interested perhaps?

i believe you're the one interested

oh how so?

dream telling me that you wanted me on the server

...
Dream is a green bastard that can't be trusted

ah of course
so if i ask Technoblade, you won't come up in any conversation?

Goodnight ms Alice!

goodnight mr Soot:)

__
Alice smiled to herself.  Maybe Technoblade was right, maybe these guys weren't so bad.
——————————————————————————

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

598K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
301K 5.9K 30
"𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚." Rising streamer and best friend of Punz, Wren Bell (TidBit) finds herself losing to her emotions...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
1.2M 41.3K 51
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚 𝟐𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞...