ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ! ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ. ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟ... More

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Extra Chapter: Villain???
Extra Chapter: Just Beachy~
Extra Chapter: Undercover

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48

54.9K 1.8K 5.8K
By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

"Just put it on!"

"No! I'm not wearing that!"

You lunge forward, grabbing Katsuki by the hair and tugging him forward. As he shouts for you to let go, you force the tie around his neck and let him lean back up, only to tie it in half a second. He growls, reaching to rip it off but you smack his hand away with a glare.

"If you're going to meet Rumi, Keigo, and Hakamata then you need to dress up a little bit. I'm not even making you wear the jacket or vest," You snap, pouting at the blond as you readjust the tie so it's loose but still looks fine.

Katsuki growls, scowling at you but leaving it on nonetheless. You smile once he doesn't argue with you, turning away from him to pull on your socks and shoes.

"Remind me why I agreed to this?" Katsuki grunts, frowning at himself in the mirror. He's wearing a black button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a light grey tie around his neck. He has matching slacks and shoes, none of it too fancy and he has to admit he looks good, Katsuki just doesn't like to dress up.

"Cause I asked you to meet my family."

"Right."

You glance over your shoulder to smile at his grumpy face, his pout remaining but his eyes light up a little at the sight of you. The deal was if you got to choose his clothes then he got to pick yours. And you look great in the black sweater and grey skirt even if you look more feminine than usual. You don't mind his staring, already knowing you look great.

"Besides," You draw out, leaning your head back with a lazy smirk that makes his heart skip a beat, "Not only will the clothes make a good impression on them, but I get to enjoy looking at you all night."

Katsuki steps forward, forcefully turning you around and kissing you. You lean in, keeping pace with him as he presses harder against your mouth.

You two have gotten a lot better over the last two weeks, being able to set a steady pace and not have your teeth clash. But, you never went farther than that. No make-out sessions, no tongue, just the two of you kissing even if it got a little heated from time to time.

Katsuki is the first to pull away, grabbing your face to kiss your forehead before taking a step back to rake his eyes over your form.

"We do look pretty damn good, don't we?" He says with a sly smirk, grabbing your hand and yanking you back into his arms.

"Of course we do, I always look good," You retaliate, meeting his smirk with one of your own.

"And what about me?" Katsuki whispers, dipping his head down to hook his nose against yours and kiss the corner of your mouth.

Damn sly fox.

You don't give in, raising a hand to his cheek as you stare into his ruby-red eyes, "Only on occasion."

Katsuki's face drops from a smirk to a grumpy pout before trapping you against him with his arms and tickling your sides. You screech, trying to squirm away as he attacks your waist with his fingers.

"Staph!" You laugh, trying to push him away but not being able to free your arms from between your chests.

"Take it back and I will," Katsuki tells you, not stopping his assault as you laugh and shriek in his arms. He's definitely enjoying this. You try to fight back, but it is no use as he tickles your sides and tears stream down your cheeks.

"You bitch! Fine! You're handsome all the time!" You shout, the tickling stopping as you let out a sigh of relief and huff against Katsuki's shoulder, "Asshat."

Katsuki pats your head before stepping away and slipping into the bathroom to freshen up before you leave. You snatch your phone from the charger on Katsuki's nightstand, seeing the message from Toshinori saying he's ready to leave when you two are. You quickly type back that you'll be there in a minute before stuffing the device in your pocket and calling for Katsuki to hurry the hell up.

"I'm coming!"

"You take longer than me to get around," You tease as he stalks out the door with a scowl and grabs your hand.

Tugging you, Katsuki snags his phone off the desk and leads you to the door, "Stop complaining Princess. We're going now."

You huff at him but let Katsuki lead you out the door, to the elevator, and down to the main floor. Several heads turn to you as you walk by. You hear a wolf whistle from Mina, smirking over your shoulder at her as you pass the couches.

You hear her and the other Bakusquad members laugh, Katsuki tightening his grip on your hand and flipping them off with his other. More hyena laughter erupts from the couches as you near the doors.

"Where are you two going all dressed up?" Kirishima calls with a smile, he has a hand on Kaminari's head who is lounging across the couch with his head in his lap.

"Oooh~ a hot date?" Mina asks, wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"No, I'm taking Katsuki to meet Keigo and Rumi for dinner," You explain, turning to him to pat his chest twice, "You already know Hakamata from your internship."

That pulls a long groan from Katsuki, the poor boy remembering the hell he endured during his week at Best Jeanist's agency. As an instinct, he reaches up to his spiky hair, recollecting how it had been flattened by that psychopath. Out of all of the people that are going to be at the dinner, Best Jeanist will most likely be the hardest to get to like him and accept your relationship.

You smirk at him, knowing exactly what Katsuki is thinking about. It reminds you of the numerous photos you have saved on your phone of his beautiful hair.

"We have to get going," You tell them, pulling Katsuki out of the door behind you while waving at them. They wish the boy good luck with smiles that say what you are all thinking. He's so dead.

Waiting outside is Toshinori in a fitting white button-up and slacks. It's still weird to see him in clothes that actually fit him. You smile, Toshinori falling into step at your side as you head toward the parking lot at the back of the school.

You make small talk with Toshinori, Katsuki keeping silent the whole time before jumping into the passenger seat and forcing Katsuki to sit in the back by himself.

"You ready to meet the family, young Bakugo?" Toshinori says with a chuckle, glancing over his shoulder at the boy before turning back to the road.

Katsuki grunts in response, "Ready as I'll ever be."

•••••

"Baby Bird!!" Keigo cheers as soon as you walk into the lavish apartment. He flings himself at you, forcing you into a hug as you wriggle in his grip.

"Let go you fucking chicken!" You shout, whipping your elbow out to nail him in the gut. It makes Keigo let go as he stumbles back and holds his gut, Rumi barking out a laugh at the scene.

You glare at the bird, flipping him off as Katsuki takes a step forward to wrap an arm around your shoulders and glare at him. That quickly catches Keigo's attention as he notices the blond and straightens up. He springs forward and starts circling the two of you like a vulture.

You send an unimpressed look at Keigo as he makes his final circle and places a hand on his chin with a 'hmm'. Rumi joins him, leaning on his shoulder and taking in the blond male next to you.

After a moment, Rumi turns to you with a teasing smirk, wiggling her eyebrows and jutting her chin in Katsuki's direction. She mouths to you about 'liking bad boys', you glaring at her as a silent response to shut up. Meanwhile, Keigo and Katsuki are locked in a glaring contest, neither giving in as they scowl at each other and argue silently with their eyes.

"Stop it," You growl, nudging Katsuki with your hip to avert his attention back to you before rolling your eyes and walking off to the kitchen to find Hakamata.

Katsuki sweeps a glare at Keigo one final time before turning to follow you. Keigo flips off Katsuki from behind as he walks after you. Rumi turns to the angry Keigo with a smirk, "Well aren't they perfect for each other?"

"Absolutely not!"

You hear Keigo yell from the living room, having a faint idea what he's screaming about. You sigh, Katsuki coming up to your side and grabbing your hand as Hakamata comes into view. He's a little skinnier than before but looks better than he did the last time you visited.

"Hey Hakamata," You smile, the blond man's attention turning to you and you can tell his mouth quirked into a smile under the turtle neck.

"How are you doing? I heard about your little bombing incident. Just as reckless as always," Hakamata retaliates, turning to the oven and pulling out lasagna and a tray of garlic bread. Your eyes widen at the sight, a smile appearing on your face as Hakamata sends you a look over his shoulder. His gaze flicks to Katsuki and his eyebrows narrow at the boy.

"I heard you two were dating, but I wouldn't believe it until I saw it for myself. I also vowed I would kill Bakugo if it was true," Hakamata says, turning back to the stove as Katsuki tenses beside you and grips your hand tighter.

You chuckle, leaning some of your weight against Katsuki as you raise an eyebrow, "Oh yeah?"

"Yes, I told you that you're not allowed to have a boyfriend until you're at least thirty."

"I said forty!" Keigo jumps in, glaring at Katsuki as you sigh at the two supposedly grown men. Toshinori and Rumi watch from the other side of the island, sighing at the two as well. They are completely immature when it comes to you.

"Isn't that her fucking choice?" Katsuki snaps, pulling you to his side and glaring at the pro-heroes. They fall silent with wide eyes at his outburst, you snickering at their stunned faces. Of course, Katsuki wasn't just going to sit by and let you do all of the arguing.

"No."

"No."

You sweatdrop at the two males. "You two are impossible," You tell them, turning to Katsuki and grabbing the front of his shirt. You pull him down into a kiss, his arms moving instinctually to your waist. You let go a couple seconds later with a satisfied smirk, flip the boys off, and swipe a piece of garlic bread from the tray before escaping with Katsuki to the living room.

You hear inhuman screeching behind you as Keigo has a seizure in the kitchen. Rumi starts laughing her ass off, pulling out her phone to video Keigo's meltdown as Hakamata just stares blankly at where you were standing moments ago.

Katsuki takes a seat on the white couch, tugging you next to him and tucking you into his side as you eat the garlic bread.

"You happy now that you killed them?" He asks, a cocky smirk on his face.

You glance behind you with a smile before turning to face him again, "Very much so."

Katsuki chuckles, cuddling on the couch with you while Toshinori finishes dinner since Hakamata is still unresponsive, Keigo is crying on the floor, and Rumi is videoing every glorious second of it.

"Keigo you look like a damn baby! Stop crying!"

"Shut up! She replaced me!"

You hear more bickering from the kitchen, not bothering to step in and help. Somehow, Keigo drags himself across the floor to the living room, crawling to you and kneeling at your feet. He looks at you with a tear-stained face and sniffles at Katsuki's arm wrapped around you.

"Do you not love me anymore?" He asks, lip wobbling as anime tears roll down his cheeks.

"You're practically my brother," You tell him, an unimpressed look on your face as you stare down at him.

"Only a brother?"

"Yes."

Rumi cackles to the side, filming as Keigo crawls forward and hugs your legs tightly, getting your knees wet with his tears.

"Katsuki is my boyfriend," You sigh, trying to figure out why he's crying like a baby.

"What about me?"

"No."

Keigo's eyes narrow in on Katsuki, glaring at the boy as he smirks triumphantly. The next second, Keigo lunges forward with a battle cry, grabbing the front of Katsuki's shirt as the blond fights back.

"Keigo stop," You tell them, not bothering to actually intervene as they fall to the ground and start wrestling. Rumi leans on the couch behind you, phone out as she watches with you.

"This is gold."

"Definitely."

No more words are exchanged as the two "mature" males wrestle on the ground like a pair of two-year-olds fighting over a toy. You smirk at the sight, watching them pull each other's hair as Toshinori runs in to see what the commotion is about.

He sweatdrops at the sight, letting out a tired sigh, "You aren't going to stop them?" He asks with a pointed look in your direction.

"Nope," You smirk, whispering for Rumi to send the video to you. Toshinori gives up after that, telling you dinner is ready and to come eat once they stop fighting.

"Fuck off you large ass chicken!"

"Don't touch my Baby Bird! She can't date someone like you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means you're no good for her!"

Keigo shoves a foot against Katsuki's face while Katsuki yanks his hair and pushes his palm against Keigo's forehead to keep him back. They growl at each other before switching positions and starting to wrestle again.

You would let it go on longer but the smell of garlic bread is taunting you from the kitchen. You stand from the couch, having the chance to tower over the boys who usually dwarf you in size. You glare down at them, playing your strongest card as you snap, "Katsuki if you don't stop right now and come eat with me I won't give you any kisses for the next week. And I won't stay in your room."

Katsuki's back immediately straightens as he sits up with wide eyes. Keigo stops too at the sound of your voice as Katsuki leaps from the floor, grabbing your hand and tugging you away before Keigo can respond.

You sit at the table, instantly reaching for the garlic bread and grabbing four off the plate. Keigo plops into the seat on your left, hair messy and a bruise on his cheek. Katsuki matches, you reaching up and ruffling his hair to fix it. He grunts a small 'thank you', serving himself some lasagna only for Hakamata to steal his plate before he can take a bite.

"The food is only for people I like," He says like a child, taking the plate and giving it to Rumi instead. She shrugs, digging in as a tick mark appears on Katsuki's forehead.

You facepalm, sighing as you look over at Katsuki. "Here," You say, handing Katsuki a piece of your bread, the ultimate act of love since you really didn't want to share.

You glare at Hakamata, daring him to argue with you as Katsuki places a hand on your knee under the table and rubs small circles against the skin. He eats the bread, his only source of dinner, as he scowls at his old mentor.

The table that is usually lively with chatter and jokes, is silent as Katsuki, Keigo, and Hakamata scowl at each other, the tension in the room rising with each passing second. Rumi watches with an amused smile and Toshinori tries to start a conversation but the males ignore him.

It continues for another five minutes, your anger soaring with each passing second as two of your closest friends act like children and refuse to talk to your boyfriend.

"Jackasses," You snap, heads whipping to you, "He's my boyfriend so just get over it. You not liking him isn't going to stop me from dating him, it's only going to piss me off more."

The table falls silent again after that, you shoving a whole piece of garlic bread in your mouth to distract yourself. Katsuki squeezes your leg under that table, a small thanks for standing up for him and reassuring him that no matter how this night goes, you'll stay with him. You hear a sniffle on your left, Keigo hugging you the next second as his feathers fluff up.

"I'm sorry Baby Bird!" He wails.

"Oh are you?" You say, not looking over at him as you take another bite of your dinner.

"Yes, I just don't like the idea of you spending less time with me cause you two are dating," Keigo admits, glancing over at Katsuki in a silent apology.

"We see each other every other day for patrol idiot, dating Katsuki isn't going to change that and I'm still going to come to dinner. You're so dramatic."

"Whatever it's fine," Katsuki grunts, taking the opportunity to swipe a plate and fill it with food. He came hungry since you told him about how great Best Jeanist's cooking was. But, he hasn't got a chance to try it yet because of the said asshole.

You glance at Hakamata, now patting Keigo's head and smoothening his hair to get him to stop crying. You quirk an eyebrow at Hakamata, "Do you have something to say?"

Hakamata sighs, setting down his fork and knife, taking the time to dab a napkin across his mouth before speaking. "I guess I should apologize for being rude. I'm sorry for treating you like a kid, you can choose who you date and when. Just don't make me a grandfather until I'm retired."

Next to you, Katsuki chokes on the food in his mouth, beating his chest with a fist. Your face heats up as you glare over at Hakamata, too embarrassed to say anything as you reach over and smack Katsuki's back until he can breathe again.

"What the hell?" He asks, face red as he tries to glare at Hakamata.

"Get used to it, they're always like this," You sigh.

•••••

"Son of a bitch!" You shout, standing up from the couch as your character runs into a banana peel on the road. Beside you Katsuki laughs his ass off, having been the one to drop it on his previous lap. You growl, flopping on the cushions as your character recovers, getting passed by three other racers.

You lean over, head in Rumi's lap as you shove your foot in Katsuki's face, making him mess up and run into the railing and lose his 2nd place spot.

"You bitch!" He shouts, reaching over with one hand to swipe at you as you continue pressing your foot against his cheek. He doesn't bother pushing it away, snagging the bottom of your shirt and yanking on it to force you to sit up. Once you're sat up so he can reach you, Katsuki wraps an arm around your neck and yanks you to his side, and then forces your head onto his lap.

You try to squirm to get away but Katsuki crosses his arms over your head. And shoves you further against his legs so you can barely see the screen as you growl and try to keep playing.

"Jackass!"

Toshinori currently holds 1st place, Rumi now in second, Katsuki in 3rd, You in fifth with Keigo and Hakamata right behind you. You curse, Keigo getting past you as your view is blocked by Katsuki's arm. You wiggle around his grip, thrashing, and cursing in hopes he'll move and stop crushing you. You drop your controller, grabbing at the arms over your head and pulling them back enough that Katsuki's controller falls on the floor. You maneuver around, making sure to kick him in the face before rolling onto his lap completely and snatching your controller, and continuing to drive. Katsuki tries to shove you off his lap as he curses and reaches for his remote but you stay firm, keeping your feet planted on the ground to push back against his chest.

Katsuki falls into last place, giving up on his own controller to try and grab yours as you wrestle with him.

"Don't make me tickle you!"

"Tickle me and I'll slit your throat!"

He wraps his arms around your waist, picking you up and forcing you to sit on his lap completely, legs now draped over the couch. Then, Katsuki's arms move to yours as he watches you play, with a grumpy pout no less, and he places his hands over yours.

"You're going to pay for this later," He whispers into your shoulder.

"I'm sure I will," You reply sarcastically, leaning back into his chest.

From the other couch, Toshinori races across the finish line, taking the first place spot before dropping his controller and taking out his phone to take a picture of you on Katsuki's lap. He chuckles at the two of you, having just been fighting a couple of seconds ago to now cuddling, Katsuki's head nuzzled into the back of your shoulder.

What they don't realize is Katsuki is being an ass and whispering in your ear about missing the shortcuts or sucking at the game every time you crash into the wall out of rage. You throw your elbow back, but he catches it, snickering at your failed attempt at shutting him up.

"Asshat."

"Shrimpy."

By the end of the round, you manage to come in 9th, having gotten a bullet to get you in front of two other racers. After that, the music of the game continued to play, Katsuki's character stuck since you refuse to give him back the controller.

A yawn comes from your side, Rumi placing a hand over her mouth to cover it as she sets down her remote. "Sorry I've been up since 4 for patrol," She explains, glancing at the clock to see it's almost 11 now. You've been playing for hours.

"Then you should go home and rest, I'm sure we'll all get together again soon for dinner," Toshinori says with a smile, you and Hakamata nodding as the rabbit-eared woman stands from the couch and stretches her sore arms above her head.

"Sounds like a plan, night losers," Rumi responds, ruffling your hair before sending a pointed look at Katsuki, "Take care of my girl, alright? I may be on your side, but if you hurt her I'll bash your skull in."

You don't even feel Katsuki tense, him snapping back easily, "The hell would I do that for?"

Rumi smiles at his answer, waving to you all before heading out for the night. You are the next to yawn, purposely elbowing Katsuki in the face as you stretch. He curses at you, grabbing your arms and forcing them to your sides as you two glare at each other.

"Looks like we're heading out too, thank you for dinner Hakamata," Toshinori tells them, standing from the couch as Katsuki forces you from his lap to get up.

It doesn't take long for goodbyes and the threats on Katsuki's life to be exchanged, the blond easily retaliating each time with a sassy comeback. You, Toshinori, and Katsuki walk outside a moment later, his hand gripping yours as you shuffle your feet toward the black car.

"C'mon Shrimpy, you can sleep on me in the car if you're that tired," Katsuki says, yanking you the last couple of feet to the car before forcing you into the back with him. Toshinori chuckles, watching as you don't even bother sitting up as Katsuki has to grab you under the arms and force you to lay on his lap instead of the other car seat.

You groan, smacking his knee tiredly as the engine comes to life. "Bitch."

Katsuki doesn't react, running his fingers through your hair as you relax into his lap and begin to doze off. The radio playing as a background noise keeps the silence from getting awkward as Katsuki stares out the window. Building after building passes until they get small enough for the sky to become clear.

And high, high above, the stars are smiling.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Meme:

Only one chapter left! Holy crap it feels like just the other day I was writing Chapter 23 where you accidentally kick Keigo in the no-no area. 🤣

Also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making fanart for this story? I've seen people do it before for other Wattpad stories so I was curious.

You can use your OC or just a blank "(Y/n)" character for the art and you can make it of any scene in the book.

You guys don't have to but if you do, private message me, and I'll give you the instructions on how to send it to me! Thanks so much, Dumplings!!! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.4K 29
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ™ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
87.3K 2.9K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
1.5K 52 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
7.6K 572 20
╰┈➤ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ━━ ❝I have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...