Enchanted Adventure

De TheQuietHufflepuff

Aubree Mills is Henry's twin sister. The two of them track down their birth mother, the one person who is abl... Mais

Aesthetics
Playlist
I. Pilot
II. The Thing You Love Most
III. Snow Falls
IV. The Price of Gold
V. That Still Small Voice
VI. The Shepherd
VII. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
VIII. Desperate Souls
IX. True North
X. 7:15 A.M.
XI. Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
XII. Skin Deep
XIII. What Happened to Fredrick?
XIV. Dreamy
XV. Red-Handed
XVI. Heart of Darkness
XVII. Hat Trick
XVIII. The Stable Boy
XIX. The Return
XX. The Stranger
XXI. An Apple as Red as Blood
XXII. A Land Without Magic
XXIII. Broken
XXIV. We Are Both
XXV. Lady of the Lake
XXVI. The Crocodile
XXVII. The Doctor
XXVIII. Tallahassee
XXIX. Child of the Moon
XXX. Into the Deep
XXXI. Queen of Hearts
XXXII. The Cricket Game
XXXIII. The Outsider
XXXIV. In the Name of the Brother
XXXV. Tiny
XXXVI. Manhattan
XXXVII. The Queen is Dead
XXXVIII. The Miller's Daughter
XXXIX. Welcome to Storybrooke
XL. Selfless, Brave and True
XLII. The Evil Queen
XLIII. Second Star to the Right
LVIV. And Straight on 'Til Morning
Book Two

XLI. Lacey

183 8 0
De TheQuietHufflepuff

STORYBROOKE - MR. GOLD'S PAWNSHOP.

Henry and Aubree, surrounded by Emma, Neal, Mary Margaret, David and Mr. Gold, blew out eleven candles on a cake. The adults cheered and clapped their hands.

Mr. Gold leaned towards Henry and Aubree. "And now, my boy and girl, for your present. Pick one object from this shop. Anything you like."

Henry and Aubree walked around looking for something, then suddenly stopped and pointed at one of the wands. "That." He took the wand and waved it around. Aubree took it from him and waved it around as well.

"All right, careful, buddy, sweetheart! Wands are powerful," Neal told them.

Henry and Aubree turned to Mr Gold. "So how does it work?"

"Here, let me show you," Mr. Gold replied and Aubree handed Mr. Gold the wand. Mr. Gold waved it through the air for a moment, then turned Henry and Aubree into a ceramic statue with a flick of his wrist.

"Gold, why would you do that!?" David asked.

"The prophecy. The seer said the boy would be my undoing. So I have no choice: I must be his. I must be hers because when one goes, so shall the other." He took his cane and shattered the statues.

MR. GOLD'S HOUSE

Mr. Gold suddenly woke up from his dream and looked around in distress.

PARK

Neal, Aubree and Henry were sword fighting while Mr. Gold watched on.

Regina approached Mr. Gold. "Seems like we both have been pushed to the side lines."

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Gold questioned.

"The real question is what's your son doing with mine? Or with my daughter?"

"Oh that..." He turned towards Regina. "That's right, you didn't get the birth announcement, did you? That's Henry and Aubree's father."

"What?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Miss Swan and my son-"

Regina interrupted him. "You're Henry and Aubree's grandfather?"

"Guess that makes us family! They've got my eyes, don't you think?" He walked away from Regina.

"You did this!"

"Trust me, dearie, it was as much a shock to me as it is to you."

"No! You must have known! When I adopted them, it was you who procured them for me. You expect me to believe that that was a coincidence?"

"No, not coincidence. Fate. And apparently, fate has a sense of humor."

"Fate. So, you're playing the part of the loving grandpa now? They won't accept you, no matter what you do. Not your son, not any of them."

"We'll see."

"I've already seen, Gold. I've seen your dark heart and it always wins out. You always choose darkness."

"You think you know me, dearie. But you don't."

"I know you well enough. If your own son couldn't bring out the good in you, who will?"

STORYBROOKE GENERAL HOSPITAL - BELLE'S ROOM

Mr. Gold entered and Belle said, "You're alive."

"Indeed, I am," Mr. Gold replied. "I imagine my last phone call was a bit alarming."

"Yeah. Sounded like you were on your deathbed."

"I'm really sorry if I startled you. I know that you have no memory of me. But my feelings for you are real. And I just needed you to know that in case... well in case I died."

"I'm glad you're okay. And I could tell your feelings were true."

"You could?"

"I have a sense about people. I can't explain how, but I... I could just tell."

"So, you believe we know each other?"

"I believe that whatever caused me to forget myself, means that I have a past, and... that past probably included you."

"It did."

"When I, uh... when I was injured... this is gonna sound crazy. I remember you healing me."

"You've been through a lot. Serious injury. All the drugs you've been on since you've been in here. Once you remember who you are, it'll all become clear."

"Can you help me do that? Remember who I am?"

"Only if you help me remember who I am."

"Sorry, what?"

"Belle, you always brought out the best in me. And right now I need that. So, yes, I will do everything I can to bring you back, for you and for me."

"We can help each other."

"Yeah. Let's talk to someone about getting you out of here. You've been locked up long enough." He left the room.

Belle was preparing to leave. Regina came in and greeted, "Hello."

"Hi," Belle said.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Regina. I'm the Mayor of this town. Just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"That's, uh, very thorough of you. Thank you, but I-I'm fine. I think I am. M-Mr. Gold's getting me discharged. He believes he can help me remember who I am."

"Does he now?" She bent down, pretending to pick something up, but she used magic to summon a matchbook with the logo of the local bar-- The Rabbit Hole. "What's this, dear? Did you drop it?"

Belle took the matchbook. "Don't think so."

"Keep looking, dear."

Belle stared at the card for a few seconds. "Wait. I know.. I know what this is. I think I remember who I am."

"Well, I'm sure Mr. Gold will be thrilled."

STORYBROOKE

Tamara and Greg were looking at a map of Storybrooke. Greg had marked all the places he had witnessed magic.

"These are all the places you saw it?" Tamara asked.

"Yeah. This town's lousy with magic. Now you should go. If Neal suspects anything, it's gonna make everything we have to do that much harder," Greg told her.

"Don't worry. He won't. Greg, have you had any luck... finding him?"

"My dad? No. But he's here. I'm sure of it."

"We will find him."

"I know. But one thing at a time. Now, you were able to get the package here, right?"

"It's right outside town. Couldn't just drive in with it."

"And it's... it's stable?"

"Very. I'll bring the package in tonight. Be ready."

---

David drove Mary Margaret and Emma. They got out of the car.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" Emma wondered. "Why aren't you guys telling me what's going on? Why the secrecy?"

"Because you need to see it," Mary Margaret answered.

"Great. That always goes well for me. Listen, whatever it is, it can wait. August was trying to warn me about something-someone dangerous."

"Doesn't matter," David said.

"Why not?"

"Because of this," Mary Margaret replied as they entered the cloaked fields of magic beans.

"Emma," Anton called.

"Hey," Emma greeted.

"Are you here to help? It's not quite harvest time yet."

"Beans. You're growing magic beans. That's what you were up to when I was in New York? Why didn't you tell me?"

"We are telling you. We kept it a secret to protect the crop. Mother Superior, she cloaked the area. That way Anton can do what he does best," David explained.

"Actually, you haven't seen me play darts. But, yeah, I do this pretty good," Anton admitted.

"Um, Anton, don't take this the wrong way, but w-why-why are you so..." Emma trailed.

"Small? Cora. She and Regina brought some magic to make me human-sized. Kind of like it."

"Enough lollygagging! Back to it," Leroy ordered.

"Wow. Dwarves really like to work. It's great to see you, Emma."

"You too," Emma told Anton before turning to Mary Margaret and David. "You want to use the beans to make a portal, to go back to the Enchanted Forest. That's the real reason you didn't tell me. What about Ogres and destruction and danger?"

"We can fix all that. We did it before, we can do it again," David answered.

Mary Margaret smiled. "We can start over, Emma."

Emma frowned. "So, you've changed your mind. You wanna go now, too."

"Not my mind. My heart. After what I did to Cora, I think restoring our land is the best way to mend it."

"It'll be good for all of us, the whole family," David added. "Henry, Aubree and you."

"We're from there. You're from there."

"No, this world is.. my home."

"And it's been nothing but cruel to you," David reminded her. "If we go back, I think you might be able to have your happy ending."

STORYBROOKE GENERAL HOSPITAL - BELLE'S ROOM

Mr. Gold came in, but Belle was gone. He called, "Nurse! Nurse! There was a patient here suffering from amnesia. Where is she?"

"Belle? She should still be here," the nurse replied.

"So where is she?!" He saw the matchbook with the Rabbit Hole on it.

THE RABBIT HOLE BAR

Mr. Gold entered.

"Uh-yes, Mr. Gold?" the bartender asked.

"Someone I care for has gone missing. Only thing she left behind was a matchbook to this vile joint," Mr. Gold said.

"Vile? Really? Yeah, okay... We could clean it up some."

"I don't understand this. If you knew her, this is the last place she would go for."

"Really not a fan of the Rabbit Hole, are you? Describe her."

"Brown hair, beautiful blue eyes. An accent you wouldn't soon forget. Her name's Belle."

"Belle, are you sure? 'Cause that sounds an awful lot like Lacey."

"Who the hell is Lacey?"

The bartender pointed to Lacey. Mr. Gold saw a changed Belle, ordering shots and playing pool. He approached her.

"Belle?" Mr. Gold called.

"Uh, name's Lacey," Lacey corrected.

"Her name should be "Fast Eddie" cause she's a hustler. She's hustling me," Mr. Clark said.

"Do you-Do you remember me?" Mr. Gold wondered.

"Guy who visited me in hospital," Lacey replied. "Sure I do. But now I remember who I am, and that's Lacey. Now, if you'll excuse me, you're kinda in my shot."

STORYBROOKE TOWN HALL - MAYOR'S OFFICE

Mr. Gold entered to confront Regina. "What have you done with Belle?"

"I'm sorry, do I look like a one-handed pirate with a pistol?" Regina questioned. "You know who shot her."

"Stop playing games! She's gone and now she's someone else."

"Oh, you mean she has her memories back? You're welcome."

"Not her memories, her curse memories."

"Yeah, from the curse you gave me. You see, all I did was jog things back in place."

"Well, undo it, bring her back."

"You know I can't. She crossed the town line. Her old self is gone. These curse memories she has are now real. Lacey's here to stay."

"Any curse can be broken, dearie. Now you are gonna help me..."

"Or what? You'll kill me? No you won't."

"Oh, won't I?"

"You're on your best behavior because of your son. You don't want him to know who you really are, now do you? So I suggest you get used to Lacey."

"All right. I'll find a way."

"Finding a way isn't the problem, dear. We both know what is."

"Yeah, true love's kiss."

"And I don't think our new resident feels the same way about you as you do her."

"Then I'll make her!"

"There's the charm that should easily woo a lovely young lady. She'll most certainly fall in love with you at first sight. Oh wait, that didn't happen, did it?"

"She will, or I promise you, there will be suffering."

"Finally something we both can agree on. Good luck, Gold. Oh, and... Give my best to Lacey."

GRANNY'S DINER

Mr. Gold entered as Granny said, "Ten bowls of chili. No beans. You and the dwarfs got something against beans?"

"Let's just say we've had our fill over the past couple of weeks," David replied.

"What exactly are you boys up to, anyway?"

"Just a little landscaping," Leroy answered.

"Is this seat taken?" Mr. Gold asked. "You might want to run along. I need to chat to the Prince."

"It's all right, Leroy. I got this," David reassured and Leroy left. "What do you want to chat about, Gold?"

"Regina. She helped jog Belle's memory."

"That's good, then."

"No, no. Wrong memories. She now thinks she's a scantily-clad barfly named Lacey. She has a false life. As you did, under the curse with Kathryn. Only hers apparently involves a lot more alcohol."

"What do you want with me?"

"I want to know how you did it. Even when both your heads were filled with false memories, David Nolan still won Mary Margaret's heart."

"You want me to help you?"

"Well, I'm certainly not here for the over-praised lasagne." Granny turned around and looked to Mr. Gold.

"You got my wife to murder someone."

"Someone who would have killed all of you. Look, if you don't want to help, that's fine. But if you do, for the first time ever, I'm gonna owe you a favor."

"All right. When Regina cursed Mary Margaret and me, there was still a sliver of Snow and Charming, the real us, inside."

"So how do I bring back the real Belle?"

"Show her the man she fell in love with."

THE RABBIT HOLE

Belle/Lacey was taking shots at the bar.

"Another round for the lady. I've had my eye on you for a while," Keith said.

"Thank you. Not my type," Lacey replied as David and Mr. Gold entered the Rabbit Hole. Mr. Gold observed Keith and Lacey from a distance.

"You might want to wait outside," Mr. Gold told David.

"Yeah, yeah. Bad idea," David said as Keith walked away from the bar and from Lacey. "Come on." Mr. Gold and David approached Lacey. Mr. Gold took a seat beside Lacey.

"Huh! Mr. Gold. You're... uh... you're back," Lacey commented.

"As are you," Mr. Gold noted.

"Well, what can I say? Love the ambiance." Lacey took a another drink from where glass, and turned around. "What the bloody hell is that? Let's get some Panama goin' on in here." She turned back to Mr. Gold. "You- uh... You like Van Halen? You're a Hagar man, aren't you? Huh?" She left the bar.

"What are you doing?!" David asked.

"We have nothing in common," Mr. Gold answered.

"That doesn't matter. You just... need a way in. Ask her out. Go on."

Mr. Gold approached Lacey at the jukebox. "Uh... Lacey?"

"Yeah?" Lacey questioned.

"Now that you're... back to your old self... Perhaps we could spend some time together."

"Like a date?"

"Yes, a date."

"Well, you do know that I'm not this 'Belle' that you're always talking about?"

"Yes, of course."

"I've heard about you, you know? People in town... They're afraid of you, Mr. Gold."

"Don't let that deter you. Give me a chance, please."

Lacey paused in hesitation. "Okay. Tonight. Granny's. 8 o'clock."

Lacey exited, and David approached Mr. Gold at the jukebox.

"Not bad, Don Juan," David said.

"Don Juan was nothing before he made his deal with me," Mr. Gold shot back.

"Regardless, you got her to go out with you. Congrats."

"Indeed. Now I just need her to fall in love with me."

STORYBROOKE HARBOR

Emma was looking through the storybook as Regina approached.

"Reading up on Henry and Aubree's father?" Regina asked. "Or maybe their grandfather. How long did you think you could keep that from me?"

"Well, I was going to tell you. But I was kinda busy trying to stop you and your mother from killing me and my entire family," Emma retorted.

"What is he doing here?"

"Neal? Relax. He just wants to spend a little time with his son and daughter."

"Funny. He didn't seem to want to spend time with them the first 10 years of their life. But then again, neither did you."

"You know what, Regina? How about instead of worrying about everyone else, you start focusing on trying to be the person Henry and Aubree want you to be, before you lose them for good?"

"For good? What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Unlike you, the rest of the world isn't always scheming to get what they want."

"No." Regina grew suspicious. "You're hiding something. Well, whatever it is, I can assure you of one thing. I'm going to find out." She left.

GRANNY'S DINER

Mr. Gold and Lacey were on their date.

Mr. Gold, appearing to be fidgety, dropped his menu and chuckled.

Lacey giggled. "Are you- uh... Are you nervous, Mr. Gold?"

"No!" Mr. Gold exclaimed. "No, of course not. I'm just... deciding what to have."

Granny approached their table to take their order and noticed Lacey's new look, from Belle to Lacey, and was shocked. "What the hell happened to you?! You raid the back of Ruby's closet?"

"Uh... Perhaps Lacey and I could order. Two burgers, two ice teas, please," Mr. Gold said.

"Actually, I'm gonna go... Chicken parm and white wine. And make it the bottle," Lacey decided.

"Alrighty! Comin' right up!" Granny told them as she left.

"I've never really been much of a burger girl," Lacey admitted.

Mr. Gold smiled. "Well, whatever you want, you shall have."

"You know? You're- You're a classy guy, Mr. Gold. This is... not what I was expecting from you. Given all the... stuff people say about you."

"Oh, that again! My reputation. What is it you hear?"

"Oh, just that, you know, you're the most powerful man in town, and you got that power from being ruthless. And that when people cross you, they get... hurt." Granny returned to the table with beverages. Lace said to Granny, "Thank you."

Mr. Gold reached for the wine bottle to pour. "I am simply a shop owner. And procure of difficult-to-find objects." He finished pouring Lacey's glass, and put the bottle down. Lacey picked up the bottle and poured more wine into her glass. "People like to believe the worst in me, but Lacey, I would rather you believe the best."

"Well, I just don't get why people are scared of you. You know, I see a man who wouldn't hurt anyone."

Mr. Gold appreciated Lacey's complement and smiled. "Thank you, Lacey. I really needed to hear that. Especially now."

"Well, you know what they say. You can't tell what's in a person's heart until you truly know them." Mr. Gold seemed dazed and accidentally tipped over his iced tea. "Whoa! Did I say something wrong?"

"No! No, it's just that... I-I knew someone once who said exactly the same thing to me. Gosh, I'm so sorry. Your dress."

"A bit of water will take it right out." She chuckled, then left to clean herself off.

Mr. Gold seemed to be content.

Granny brought over Mr. Gold and Lacey's food, but Mr. Gold was still sitting alone at the table. Mr. Gold went to check on Lacey, but she wasn't in the bathroom where she said she would be, so Mr. Gold went out the backdoor of the Diner to look for Lacey.

BEHIND DINER

Mr. Gold found Lacey making out with Keith, and ripped him away from her.

"Hey!" Keith cried.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mr. Gold demanded.

"Wait, you two are here together?"

"Yes, we are."

"I-I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't know."

"Go! Now!" Keith ran away. "Are you—are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm -- I'm fine," Lacey replied.

"Let's get you inside."

"No! Look, I said I'm fine, okay? I'm..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You came out here because you wanted to be with him?"

"Yeah."

"But I don't understand. Our date—I thought it was—it was going well."

"No. No, it—it wasn't."

"What?"

"It never was. The only reason I agreed to go out with you was because I was trying to be nice. But that's not me. That's... that's you."

"But that's what you liked about me—the nice part of me, the—the good part."

"This is still about Belle, isn't it? Look, Mr. Gold, I'm sorry. She may have loved you. But I am not her." She left.

"No, you're not."

---

David and Mary Margaret dropped the dwarves and Tiny at Granny's Diner while they drove off.

"Sure you don't wanna grab some grub with us?" Leroy asked. "Tiny's buyin'."

Anton frowned. "I am?"

"New guy always buys."

"You guys go ahead," David told him. "We're gonna... we're gonna head on home. See you tomorrow!"

"But I don't have any money. No, really. I don't even know what you guys do that," Anton said.

Regina watched their car drive away, and when she touched the ground, their tire tracks lit up, allowing her to trace them. She drove her car along the tire tracks, until they abruptly stopped. She waved her hand, and the invisibility spell was gone, revealing all of the magic beans that had been planted.

OUTSIDE THE RABBIT HOLE

Keith ran up to Mr. Gold. "M-mister—Mr. Gold, I'm... I'm so sorry about what happened back there. I... I-I didn't know that you two were still together."

"We're not," Mr. Gold said.

"Oh." Keith laughed. "Oh, so we're good then, right?" He laughed again. "There's no hard feelings?"

"You know, I have tried so hard to be on my best behavior. But I guess there's no point now." He summoned Keith's tongue. "So no one can hear you scream." He attacked him with his cane.

Mr. Gold beats Keith with his cane over and over again.

"I should have done this to you a long time ago," Mr. Gold said as Lacey saw it. "Lacey."

"So it is true then, what they say about you," Lacey commented.

"Yes. It's all true."

"You are... you are not who I thought you were." She chuckled. "And I'm glad. You really are as dark as people say."

"Darker, dearie. Much darker." He continued beating Keith with his cane.

BLANCHARD LOFT

Neal came to the loft, with Henry asleep and over his shoulder and Aubree asleep in his arms.

"What, did you tranquilize him?" Emma questioned.

"I just gave them a couple bourbons," Neal replied. "Kids are real lightweights."

"Sounds like you guys had a full day."

"Spent most of it at the park. They're getting pretty good with those wooden swords. I guess that makes sense, considering where their family's from. What?"

"You ever thought about going back?"

"Back where?"

"Home. Where we're from."

"Uh... I spend most of my life trying to forget that place. I didn't exactly have a fairy-tale childhood. You know what I mean. Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"August came by the park today. He, Aubree and Henry seemed to really hit it off."

"That is gonna take a while to get used to."

"You know, I gotta say, he's actually a lot cooler as a kid. Steals less of my money."

"He'd be way cooler if he could remember what he was trying to warn us about before he got..."

"Rebooted?"

""Storybrooke isn't safe?" Isn't safe from who?"

"Well, he always had a knack for being cryptic." He inhaled deeply. "Don't worry about it. You'll figure it out. If there's one thing I know about you, you don't stop till you find what you're looking for."

STORYBROOKE BORDER

Greg was waiting for Tamara.

"Hey, beautiful," Greg greeted. "We all good?"

"Better than good," Tamara answered with a smile. "Now should we unwrap the package?"

"You think he'll cooperate?"

"Wouldn't worry about that. From what I know of him, I don't think he'll need much convincing to help us."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because if there's one person you can always count on to do your dirty work..." she opened the trunk; Greg flashed his light on Hook, who was bound and gagged, "it's a pirate."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

96.8K 613 24
{ storybrooke } In which Winter accidentally stumbles upon Storybrooke, a town with strange citizens. Be warned: * This book contains plotlines from...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
3.8K 111 8
Regina discovers that she is pregnant shortly after her wedding to King Leopold and sees only one option in order to protect her child from her enemi...
111K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...