Only A Kiss || TinCan

By julianaxumali

Can I steal a kiss from you? I promise to return it. (December 2020) More

Permission and Notes
Chapter 01- Apologize!
Chapter 02: Unbearable, smug, conceited
Chapter 03: No!
Chapter 04: Give it back!
Chapter 05: You don't tell me what to do!
Chapter 06: What a strange dream.
Chapter 07: Me and only me.
Chapter 08: Thank you...
Chapter 09: He's annoying.
Chapter 10: Truth.
Chapter 11: Just a kiss
Extra 01: Skewers.
Extra 03: You won.

Extra 02: First date.

1.5K 76 8
By julianaxumali

_______________

Can

"Woow! Where did you get that iPhone?" Good asks me, totally amazed and I just shrug a little at his reaction, not quite sure what to reply.

"Courtesy of his sugar daddy, surely." Responds Pond who is approaching us and then start discussing the phone with Good. "Let me see it!"

"I haven't finished seeing it yet."

"Your time is up, let me see the applications!"

I just watch them while an idea forms in my head.

"I think I'm going to give it back to him." I think out loud and see how Pond is disturbed by my words.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Mmm..no, it's just not right, that phone is very expensive, it must have cost too much."

"Duh! Obviously it cost him a fortune, but you don't have to worry about that my friend." Pond says with a sideways smile, his eyes starting to shine strangely. "That's the reward for having caught the big shot. By the way, have I said how much I appreciate you and how good look in those new shoes?"

"No, you never say it and I don't have new shoes...they are the usual ones." I answer while looking at my shoes, they are the ones I always wear and they don't seem to be new.

"Well, today you look spectacular."

"My shoes are new." Says Good.

"Yes, but you don't rub shoulders with rich people." Pond answers raising his eyebrow.

"I'll give it back." I say, turning away from Pond and taking the cell phone.

"Ahh! I see that you are the same as Ae..."

Suddenly the phone starts ringing, showing that Tin is calling. I walk away from my friends and hear Pond complaining in the distance.

I answered the call.

"Can..."

"Why did you give me an iPhone?" I say quickly, sounding quite offended and I hear a long, heavy sigh from him.

"To be able to talk to you, isn't it obvious?"

"But I already had a phone."

"Would you have given me your number if I had asked you?"

I think about it for a moment, most likely I wouldn't have given it to him. I already feel strange every time I see him, now talking to him in this way would make me feel strange all the time.

"Your silence answers my question." Tin says.

"Anyway, it's not right, you've spent too much money."

"I don't mind spending money if it's for you."

This man does not really think of the consequences of his words...

"I'll pay you," I say, knowing it full well that it might take me a year to collect all the money.

I hear a little laugh on the other end of the phone.

"Can..."

"I will do it!"

The silence is long until I start to hear his breathing on the phone.

"I wish you knew the effect your words have on me..." Tin says.

My heart flutters so I cut off the call.

I knew this would happen, I knew that talking to him would only make that strange feeling in my chest increase.

The phone rings again, although this time it is a text message that I receive.

"At 3 PM, I will fetch you."

Another beat, much louder than the previous one. I press the cell phone against my chest.

My first date...I never had one, I don't even know what to do.

"Maybe I should consult someone with experience...but who?"

***

"You have come to find the right person, my dear friend." Pond says as he puts on dark glasses.

"Hmm...maybe I should have just searched the Internet."

"Yahoo Answers is not going to teach you the tricks that I know and that I have acquired over the years." He answers while placing a hand on his chin.

"You must have a lot of experience."

"Of course I have, who do you think helped Ae eat the shrimp? That boy is in my debt, and you will be too...just remember me when you're in Miami Beach." His arm surrounds me and we start walking.

"But I already know how to eat shrimp." I answered, a little confused.

Pond lowers his glasses, placing his gaze on me, then scanning me from top to bottom.

"My friend, in this case, the shrimp to peel is you..."

"What?" My confused face is impossible to hide.

Pond pats my shoulder.

"I see that we have a lot of work to do." He hums.

***

2:50 PM

I am at the entrance to the engineering faculty, looking to the sides, many students enter and leave.

If I follow Pond's advice, then I guess I'll be fine.

"What are you doing waiting here?" I hear Techno say from behind, when I turn around, I see him with a helmet in his hand, it seems that he has already fixed his motorcycle. "Do you need a ride?"

"No, it's okay...I'm waiting for someone." Emphasizing the word "someone" that makes me a little nervous.

"Huh? But I saw your friends leave a while ago."

"No, I'm not waiting for my friends."

His gaze changes and he gives me an amused smile.

"Are you waiting for a girl?"

"Ummm..." A girl...Tin is not a girl...

"Do you have a date?"

I nod my head.

"I see...do you want some advice?" He says and my eyes light up.

"Advice?" I hear someone say and see that P'Type is approaching us. "Advice about what?"

"Can has a date and it seems to me that as his senior, I feel obliged to give him an advise." P'No says with the voice that he only uses when we are training.

P'Type raises his eyebrow, "You? Dating advice? Aren't you still a virgin?" He says and then Techno's face turns pale and then acquires a deep red color.

"TYPEEE!" He yells.

My phone rings again. Another text message.

"I am in front."

I look up and see his car in the driveway.

"I'm going!" I say, interrupting the fight between the two. I hear Techno yelling at me from behind wishing me luck and then Type.

"Just be yourself Can!"

Just being myself? That's easy.

"And don't talk with your mouth full!"

Okay..that's not so easy...

***

Tin

I haven't felt this way in a long time...so nervous.

I think the last time I felt my stomach being clenched like this was when I first showed up at college.

That same feeling of not knowing what is coming is the same as what I am feeling now, it is ridiculous! It's just a date! I've had thousands of dates, this shouldn't be a problem I shouldn't be feeling this way.

I see Can approach me as he reads the message.

He opens the car door and the first thing he does is exactly what I expected of him.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" He says, showing me the screen of the iPhone, in the background, there is a photo of me in which I look too good, although I always look good in all the photos.

"A photo." I say, downplaying it as I start the vehicle.

"I know it's a photo, but why are you on my wallpaper?"

"Because I look good."

"I want to put the photo of my pet..."

How cruel he is that he prefers a photo of an animal over mine, am I worth less than a dog to him?

"You are not allowed to change it." I answer firmly

"If I can't change it with I want it then why are you giving it to me? "

"You can do whatever you want with it, you just can't change the photo and..."

"And...?"

"And nothing." I say quickly.

He looks at me curiously, narrowing his eyes, clearly he still hasn't checked the phone at all because if he did, then he would be screaming all over campus. Well, he'll see it sooner or later.

"So..." I express as I clear my throat, my voice betrays me as it sounds shaky. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

I have many ideas about what we can do today, too many in my head actually, but I don't know why I think that maybe I should do something that he wants to do.

I watch him as I stop the car, Can blushes and quickly takes a look at the iPhone I gave him. He seems to be reading something and that calls my curiosity, I just can't get to see that it is because he quickly hides it, he seems very nervous, much more than me.

He stares at me and what I see is that the blush has spread to his ears and neck, he looks too exquisite.

"I...there is something I want to do,"

I see how his adam's apple rises and falls with force.

"Something I never did but want to try..." His blush spreads to a crimson red and then he lowers his gaze shyly.

"Tin...you...would you do it with me?"

At this very moment and with those words...I stopped breathing.

***

Can

"Tin, stronger..." I say, almost pleading and I sigh at the wonderful sensation that I am feeling.

"I don't know if I should, I could hurt you," He says, sounding a bit worried.

But by now my body is crying out for it.

"More!" I gasped.

I feel him doubling his forces on me, pushing even more and making me touch the sky.

"Yes! Just like that!"

"Can!"

"Do not stop! Stronger!" I say before I feel him push with all his might. "But not so strong you idiot!" I scream as I fly out of the hammock and fall on the sand.

"Stupid child!" I hear him scream in frustration while I'm still on the ground and trying to get up.

"You pushed too hard and now I am full of sand!"

"You were the one who asked for more, it's not my fault! Also, how old are you? You're a little too old to go to a square to play!"

I shake myself, my legs are scratchy from the impact.

"I offered you to swing with me! Also, I never went up to a hammock and I wanted to fulfill that goal." I answer.

For a moment I felt that my hands were touching the sky, a dream that I could not fulfill as a child because my parents said that every time I went to a square, I was always getting lost or hurt, so to avoid more problems, they stopped bringing me.

I was a bit ashamed to suggest to Tin to go to a square to play, I thought he would see it as child's play but in the end he ended up accepting.

Also. I must say that the suggestions that Pond wrote down on my iPhone are working, "Doing something risky can make a good impression"

"Well, we already did what you wanted, now it's my turn." Says Tin.

"Okay, where do you want to go?"

"I also want to go to a place I never went to." A slight smile appears on his face and that's good, it seems that we will both achieve goals today.

_______________

♡💚♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 468 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...
101K 3.6K 16
》MingKit《 PhaYo ForthBeam Will Ming's attempt to flirt fly or fail? Will Kit's heart tell the truth? Hope you like it! Fighting! This is a MingKit st...
6.8K 287 33
LOVERS TURNED ENEMIES The Magic Council is back and Two becomes the new wizard King. But everything isn't back to normal because the big bad they've...
497K 6.9K 54
The hunt is known for being only for girls, but what happens when one Perseus 'Percy' Jackson is found as a child near his mothers body and lady Arte...