A New Chance at Life

By yourbasicguy

Best Ranking: #1 in Anthropomorphic Unhappy and scared from the cards of life he was dealt with, Zavier decid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
✨10K READS✨
Chapter 11
QNA: Answers
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's Note

779 27 14
By yourbasicguy

Author's Note

So, this is it huh? It has been a real wild ride with this story, I must say.

Out of all my stories, this was definitely not the one I thought would be the most popular, and here we are, at 20K reads.

I know my upload schedule had been very wacky, and I really don't have an excuse for that, so sorry-

Anyways, this is the end of Zavier's and Ian's story, and Zavier's new chance at life. How was the story? Was it to your liking? I really hope it was!

Honestly, I first expected this story to just be 6 chapters in total when I first started writed, but I was able to add 8 more chapters at the end, which was good! 
Now I'm very attached to this story, I feel like Zavier and Ian are like my children, and I can't abandon them- So I don't plan to!

I am planning to write simple one-shots about them and their friends from time to time. I want them to contain lots of fluff and humour, because I feel like we all need some happiness in this year. So tell me if you are interested in reading them someday!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the story! Remember to always stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier or Dusty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 23
A story where a fox, the only one left, is hated for an event that his tribe has caused in the past. Now he must embrace in a world that hates him, f...
1.5K 45 25
I decided to put this story into the emerald gem awards because I just love this story so much. Update 26.6.2020 won first place at the fanfic partic...
5.6K 223 10
What if the Soviet Union won the Space Race? What if the Cold War didn't end? What if there was never a disaster in Chernobyl? In an alternate timeli...
3.2K 112 9
Light. Who knew seeing someone that reminded me of light could make all of the thoughts go away. Meeting him changed everything, for the better. To...