(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

Tlhtzrr द्वारा

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... अधिक

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19

795 16 32
Tlhtzrr द्वारा

(A/N: sup' folks? I know that most of y'all are very busy these days so I just wanted to remind you that you have to take breaks from time to time and relax for a while. I made this scenario short (ps: sorry abt that!) just for a quick break for myself. I thought maybe... "have a break, have a scenario!" (KitKat: *gasps and grabs phone* yes 911, someone stole MY quote! Me: *runs for life*) This picture was from the anime but I forgot which episode 😓. Plz tell me if you remember!Arigatou! (^ν^)

Enjoy~

It's been a week since you started practicing nen with the boys and everything's going smoothly.

After practice today, Gon and Zushi decided to hang out since Zushi really wanted to learn how to fish.

Eventually you and killua were left, so you decided to spend some time together after his next match in the arena.

You really wanted to attend that match but killua refused. "But killua, I wanna be there so I could cheer for you!" You whined.

"No (Y/N)! First of all, that will be EMBARRASSING. Second, are you forgetting the main purposes that led us to come here!? We are saving money as much as we can!"

"*sigh* okay, I'll wait.." you said in disappointment.

"Chocolate, it's okay I won't take long! I'll kill them in a jiffy."

"Okay, bye kil" you said your goodbye and gave him I kiss on both of his cheeks.

He then waved goodbye and left, keeping you staring at the walls of your room.

'*sigh* Gon was right! I guess the only thing you have when you're locked in a room IS staring at the wall. But I'm currently sulking
To the wall, due to my despicable thoughts'

you thought to yourself as you wrapped a blanket around you since it's FREEZING!

...

"*creek* Chocolate, I'm back" as soon as you heard that familiar sound, you smiled to yourself for finally seeing your tsun-tsun again.

He didn't take that long, maybe half an hour, but to you, it seemed like five hours passed by.

He took off his shoes and coat, then approached the medium sized couch you were sitting on.

"How was it?" You asked.

"Heh, easy as usual. I told you, they don't stand a chance!"

He sat beside you, but you gently pushed him so he could lay down.

Then you laid your back on top of him and he wrapped his arms around you. "Missed me? *smirk*"

"Pfft-what? No, I was just feeling cold" you stated.

"Yeah right! Anyways, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

" yeah..."

"LET'S GO GET SOME CHOCOLATE ROBOTS!" You both shouted then laughed.

"But I thought you said we had to save our money..." you recall.

"Yeah, but chocolate robots are more important"

"What? No!" You denied.

"YES THEY ARE" he hissed. You flinched then nodded quickly.(A/N: why (Y/N)? Doesn't that give you headache?)

"Okay let's go buy some!" You said as you got up and pulled Killua with you.

You both got ready and walked out, hand in hand.

...

"Aww, only two are left!" Killua whined.

"Well, it's okay. We are two so that's enough" you tried cheering him up.

He reached out to the chocolate and got it for you guys.

You were about to leave to the cashier until you heard som sniffling noises from behind you.

"Hm?" both of you turned around, curious to what that sound was.

You saw a cute little girl, probably four or five years old. She was sitting on the floor, holding a stuffed animal and crying.

(Pic's link: https://pin.it/2aDHfo8)

"Hello there sweetheart, why are you crying" you asked sweetly so she wouldn't be afraid of you.

"M-Mommy promised me that *sniff* i-if I be a g-good girl, she'll b-buy me *sniff* chocolate-robots! But, the chocolate-robots are all g-gone *sniff*"

You and killua looked at each other, then back at the girl.

You smiled at the girl and said, "it's okay sweetie! Here, you can have-" as you reached out your arm to give your chocolate-robot, Killua grasped your arm making you stop.

You looked at him confused, but then you saw him crouch down to the girls level, and completed your sentence. "...mine"

'Awe, my tsun-tsun is being a gentleman' you thought as you started to fan-girl inside your head.

The girl took it and hugged him tightly.

'Kyaaaaa, so KAWAII! He looks like he is hugging his future daughter. awe, I bet he's going to be a great father....I wonder how many kids we'll ha- WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT!? AHEM, AHEM, I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!'

You thought while mentally screaming. Your face was VERY red. You covered your flustered face, not wanting them to see you like that.

Killua got up and the little girl smiled at you both. "Thank you Onii-Chan and Onee-San" Her smile was so angelic! You both smiled back at her.

The girl said goodbye and ran to her mother. As soon as Killua faced you, you pulled him by the collar and captured his lips.

He flinched and his eyes widened but eventually he melted into the kiss. He was blushing bright red since some people had their eyes glued on you.

"Baka, you should tell me before you do stuff like that..." he whispered so you'd be the only one hearing him.

"Stealing a kiss from me like that...oh you'll regret this (Y/N)" he said and started chasing you.

"OI KIDS, STOP RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT" you heard a man shout. You guys just ignored him and continued running.

As you passed by the cashier, you threw the money on the counter and ran out the store.

"I'M GONNA CATCH YOU~" Killua shouted playfully from behind you. "NO YOU WONT~ hehehe" you replied back and quickened your pace.

After a while, you got tired so you started to slow down a bit. Killua used that as an advantage and smirked to himself as he was getting closer to you.

He finally caught you! 'OH BOY' you thought as you saw his fingers getting closer to your sides. "AHAHAHAHAHA" you started laughing from his tickling and he smiled at you.

"K-Killua, HAHA...S-stop, please HAHAHA" "Hmmm lemme' think...okay I'll stop, but only in one condition. *smirks*" "W-What!? HAHAHA...W-What is it!?"

"Promise that you'll share your chocolate robot with me"

"O-okay, okay I'll share it!"

He stopped tickling you and you both went back to heavens arena.

...

You and killua are now cuddling on the couch, and you started craving for eating that chocolate-robot. You got it out from your pocket and started munching on it.

"Ahem, did you forget our promise?"

"Hm? What promise!? Oooh you mean that promise...well *smirk* I didn't say 'I promise' I only said 'okay, I'll share- HEY WHERE DID IT GO?"

You found it in killua's hand and he took the last bite. 'WAIT WHAT!? HE ALREADY FINISHED IT! Damn he's fast, ARGH!' You thought.

"KIL-mpf" he cut you of with a kiss. You enjoyed the flavor of chocolate on his soft lips.

'"This is a way of shutting your girl up without getting her more angry" is what the perverted Mr.Oreo told me before' thought killua.

You pulled away and pouted. Killua just chuckled from your reaction. 'Aaah my heart! That chuckle made my day!' You thought.

You gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose and you both continued cuddling while talking about life.

(A/N: DONE~! FiNaLly! Ahem, I have nothing to say rn LMAO, so let's jump into the QuEsTiOn Of ThE DaY: would you rather have that stupid Ging💥🔫 as your father, or Leorio to be your stalker 👁👄👁...Have a great day/night ahead of you and don't forget to stay safe!)

❤️PEACE OUT❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
4.9K 86 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
56.9K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
Assassin In Love Star द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

31.2K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...