Only A Kiss || TinCan

De julianaxumali

Can I steal a kiss from you? I promise to return it. (December 2020) Mais

Permission and Notes
Chapter 01- Apologize!
Chapter 02: Unbearable, smug, conceited
Chapter 03: No!
Chapter 05: You don't tell me what to do!
Chapter 06: What a strange dream.
Chapter 07: Me and only me.
Chapter 08: Thank you...
Chapter 09: He's annoying.
Chapter 10: Truth.
Chapter 11: Just a kiss
Extra 01: Skewers.
Extra 02: First date.
Extra 03: You won.

Chapter 04: Give it back!

1.6K 91 10
De julianaxumali

_______________

Can

I am awakened by the continuous movements made by someone.

"Can, wake up ." Pete tells me softly, what time will it be? I'm very sleepy. I want to get some more sleep.

"Mmmm..." Is all I can get to say, although the message, "Let me sleep" is clear.

"Come on Can, we have to go to breakfast."

Instantly, my body revives from death and I get up, trying to sit on the bed.

I see Pete, who's already changed, set up his bag. Last night, I had to wake him up by banging on the door to get in. He is so good that he not only let me sleep here but also helped me heal my nosebleed and lent me clean clothes.

Not like that idiot who just walked in, he completely disappeared into what I assume is his room.

"Can, go wash your face, Ae will arrive soon."

"Where is the demon you call your friend?" I asked Pete, the image of the kiss yesterday returns to my head and a mixture of anger with something else invades me, that idiot really makes me confused.

"You mean Tin? He left earlier, although I don't know why."

"Hmmm..." So that is the name of that idiot.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"That must be Ae."

I focus myself in stretching my legs and my arms on the bed. I yawn because sleep has not yet left me, although my desire to eat is stronger than anything else.

Right now, my only wish and goal for this day is centered on one person.

"Damn you jerk, bad person, stupid Tin. I will definitely make you pay for what you have done."

My evil plan is interrupted when I am pulled from the bed and onto the floor.

What the hell?

"Can! Why did you sleep in the same bed as Pete?"

"Ae? Why do you treat me like that? Hey?"

"Ae..." Pete whispers.

"You're even wearing his clothes!" Ae said, even angrier when he sees me.

"Well, I wasn't going to sleep naked with him or was I?" I say in annoyance.

"You slept with him?!" He asked, even more offended. Ae begins to look really mad and when I think he's going to hit me. I see how he pulls Pete and takes him somewhere else.

What's wrong with this friend of mine?

As I am alone in the cabin, I checked my phone and saw a message from Good who is waiting for me for breakfast.

My good friend, the only one from whom I would never expect a hit.

I went out and saw many students from other faculties walking everywhere. Many of them seem just as pompous as this Tin man, walking with an aura as if there were no one but them in the world.

"Now, I just have to find that place called west...although perhaps it may be a person."

"Child, you're blocking my way!" I hear someone say behind me, it was man with the best makeup I have ever seen, carrying a large bag in his hands.

"Help me boy, don't just stare at me!"

I help carry the heavy bag, but it is difficult for me to walk at the same pace with the man in big heels.

"Well, well, just leave it here." He says as he places the bag on the chair.

"As a thank you, I, P'Money, is in your debt, little tender thing." I hear him say in a singing tone while pinching my cheek.

"I'm looking for West." I tell him, taking the opportunity that maybe he knows West. "Have you seen him somewhere?"

"West? Isn't that a cardinal point?" He says, looking at me with that face that everyone looks at me when I ask a question.

I don't really know why they always make me feel like I'm a fool.

"I...mmm...."

"Oh, you poor creature of God!" He said, covering my head with his hands. "P'Money will take you west do not worry. Take my arm, we have a long way to walk and these heels are too high."

***

Tin

I don't know what makes Pete interested in having a breakfast in a dining room with all those idiots hanging around him.

That is definitely not for me, so I decided to just go to a nearby coffee shop to have a drink.

"Tin where are you?" I read the message that has come from Pete.

"I'm not going to have breakfast with all that bunch of idiots" I replied while finishing my coffee.

Besides, that kid must be fuming all over the place about last night. I can't help but laugh inside when I remember his stupid face as he touched his lips, the poor fool didn't see it coming and when he fell to the ground, he couldn't believe it either.

As I thought, he had never kissed anyone, it is actually not difficult to guess when you see it simply. No woman or man would date a child as stupid and lacking in screws like him.

So technically, I should have been kissing my feet now for doing something that nobody ever did and surely nobody will do again.

I get another message from Pete.

"Go the activity field when you can"

Activities? Yes of course.

"Please .." He writes again.

This boy...I have to refocus, unfortunately, I have no choice but to spend time with those people if I want Pete to see the reality, although, after what I saw yesterday between him and Ae, I'm sure that it will be very difficult.

At what point did this naive one fall in love so much?

When I get to the soccer field where Pete is supposed to be, I see him standing on one of the stairs, sitting down with his eyes fixed on the field.

Pete doesn't play soccer and I never saw him interested in any sport, maybe running but soccer is definitely not his thing, I guess the fact that Ae is playing is the reason he's here.

Well, now that he is alone is where my chance to bring him to the right path enters..

"Tin!" I hear him call me when he sees me, I walk over and sit next to him.

From what I see, the engineering school is competing with the medical school and they are actually winning.

Idiots but good at sports.

"They're very good, aren't they?" He asked.

"Pete, how do you think your family will think if they see you hang out with people like them?"

"Tin..."

"Look at how they dress, how they behave, many of them don't even know how they got to college...I even doubt if he can read."

"But they are good people..."

"Until they need something and you refuse, then when you do, you will see how they really are."

"They are not like that..If you could meet them, you would understand..."

"That's never going to happen." I answered.

Someone scores a goal and everyone starts shouting and clapping for that another point for engineering.

When I see it well, I saw that the point was made by that silly child. He's fast and it seems like the speed his brain doesn't have is on his legs.

He's actually pretty good if I admit, he evades his rivals and passes them easily with the help of his friends. He falls to the ground countless times and gets completely dirty, but nothing stops him anyway.

Now that I think about it, I have rarely seen him clean.

"Ai'Can is very good."

"Average." I answer, not that I'll admit that he's good. "You don't need to give him that much credit."

Another goal from Can and everyone gets up excited, even Pete and their coaches look happy.

The boy is a mess but the smile is not erased from his face.

The match ended with a big difference of score from the engineering faculty and the medical, with engineering taking the award on this day.

I get up when I see that Pete's friends start to come here to talk to their acquaintances. Ae comes with his eyes fixed on Pete, but when he sees me next to him, his smile changes into a fine line of disgust.

Not that what he thinks of me matter anyways.

"You!" I hear shouting in the distance, that shrill voice I could recognize even from blocks away.

His finger is pointing at me and I can even imagine how his angry face looks like.

Pathetic. I rolled my eyes and go.

I walk for quite a bit until a hand grabbed my arm.

"You have to apologize!" He yells at me, forcing me to turn around and see him.

He has mud even on his face. He really don't have a hint of shame right?

"Why should I ask your forgiveness?" I mumbled as I pull my arm for him to let go.

I looked down as saw my new shirt is stained because of his dirty hand. Just great.

"Because of what you did yesterday! You're a bad person!" He screamed.

I see how his fists clench and open in anger but a barking dog does not bite.

"I should be the one who demands forgiveness. I had never met a person who kissed so badly..." A sideways smile dazzles on my face, while his seems to reflect sadness and shame.

"It was my first...third kiss...what experience did you expect me to have?" He yells at me.

"Third kiss"? Please, I bet the first two are sure to be on his pillow.

"Instead of complaining, you should be grateful that I was the first person who decided to kiss your dirty lips." My ego soars through the skies. I never do charity with these things but it's more fun watching him get frustrated.

"Idiot..." He mutters under his breath.

Seeing him like this only makes me want to play with him more.

"Well, I can return it to you if you want." I tell him with total seriousness.

"Return what?" He asks expectantly.

Let's see what level of stupidity this child reaches.

"Your kiss, you want it back, don't you? I can give it to you and then you can have your first kiss at another time and whenever you want with another person." I respond as if it were a speech, I don't want him to notice that I'm laughing at him.

His little brain seems to be processing the received information slowly.

"Can that be?" He asks innocently, but not enough to stop my game.

"Of course, everyone does, when you don't want your first kiss with that person, you just have to ask them to return it. It is very simple actually."

He seems to be convinced and I to be honest? I can't believe he really believe the story.

"Well, give it back to me then."

"Got it." I answer and smile.

He is perplexed, waiting for something to happen or maybe without understanding what is happening, but before he can process something, I pulled him from his face and joint my lips to his.

Again, his body is stiff, like the first time I kissed him.

Silly and ugly child, but with sweet lips, I will admit.

The point of my tongue touched his gums, the wet sensation sent an electric shock through his body, I know it as I feel him almost shaking near me.

I lick, bite and suck his delicate lips, I am surprised when he begins to reciprocate me, the child is learning, but it takes more than that to overcome me, so I force his mouth with more force, with greater intensity, then the unimaginable happens.

A moan from him, a moan that sends an electric current through my entire body.

I violently separated myself and push him, throwing him to the ground. I wipe my mouth full of his saliva with my hand, I look at him in disgust and he watches me with fear.

Well, that's how things has to be.

"Silly boy, you already have your kiss back. Don't ever appear in my way again." I say glaring at him both in words and with my eyes as he touches his lips, his eyes seem lost somewhere.

Not that I care. I am leaving, I need to be away from him, that child is a problem, a curse, a plague. My deal with him is definitely over.

_______________

♡💚♡

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 1.9K 25
(Y/n) Thorn is Charlie "Chip" Thorn's adopted little sister by two months. (Y/n) isn't as "childish" as Chip, but she still believes in magic. (Y/n)...
11.4K 1.2K 52
Jeff Thanapon, who knows nothing about his identity was suddenly transmigrate. The male lead took it all, don't care about his life and death, and ri...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
114K 4.5K 19
What happens when someone as cool as the multi millionaire Timmy, met someone as hot as Johnny, the struggling jack of all trades? Will love emerge o...