Roommates » [Luke Patterson]...

By _Liamssmile

What would you do if your best friend asked you to move in with him and his up and coming rock band? One mome... More

Welcomeeee
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapted 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel

Chapter 15

3.6K 120 249
By _Liamssmile

"Boys stop moving." I can't help but laugh as I stand in front of them with my camera around my neck. "This is taking much longer than it needs to."

"Come on, you love us." Alex teases as the boys laugh and nod in agreement.

"After this, I'm not so sure I do." I huff as I lift the camera back up to my eye, focusing it on the boys.

"Heyy, don't be mean." Reggie says pouting in response making me giggle.

"You guys know I still have to print and write about these for my class? That takes time."

It's been just over a month since college has started but despite the constant work I needed to do, the boys never failed to keep me entertained.

Most of the work so far has been more theory, not as enjoyable, but we've finally moved into the practical work and finding models wasn't that hard considering the fact I live with three boys.

"We can still have some though right, for promo and all that?" Luke asked leaning forward slightly as I roll my eyes.

"If I manage to take the photos, the ones I don't use are all yours." A huge smile spread across Luke's face as he nodded excitedly before moving back next to the boys. "Why don't you guys just go to your instruments and we can go from there yeah?"

The rest of the morning was spent in the boys studio and after all the laughing and jokes, I'm praying I managed to catch some useful photos.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out, I need to go buy a portfolio file for class." I say while zipping up my camera bag.

"Ooh, can I come with?" I look up as I hear Reggie ask with a smile.

"Of course Reg, just need to put my stuff back in my room, I'll meet you upstairs in five." I stop myself from walking upstairs and turn to face Reggie. "Can we take your car?" 

"Mmh, of course." He says as Alex shakes his head before chuckling.

"You really need your own car Tan."

"I know and I will.. eventually." I leave the boys downstairs, walking to my room before leaning my tripod against the wall and placing my camera in the pedestal.

I grab the body spray off my desk, pressing the nozzle a few times before placing it back on my desk.

"Reg, are you ready?" I call as I rush down the stairs before walking to the front door.

"Yep, after you." He says opening the door making me laugh, shaking my head as I walk out the house and towards his car. "Where exactly are we heading?"

"Um, Masha should be fine, I've gotten most of my photography things from there."

"That's the stationery shop right?" After I nod in confirmation, Reggie pulls out of the driveway and makes his way to the shop.

"You don't need to come in if you don't want to, I shouldn't be long."

"It's okay, I came with for a reason right?"

"I guess." I smile as I hope out of the car, waiting for Reggie to lock the car before we walk inside together.

Turns out not long turned into a bit longer than expected as I struggled to find the portfolio case.

"Is this it?" Reggie asks again, holding up a plastic folder making me shake my head and sigh.

"There must be around here somewhere."

"Ooh, is this it!"

"Reg, you've showed me like five different things, I-" I cut myself off as I turn to face him, seeing case in his hands. "Yes! You're amazing."

"Thanks, I know." He says proudly and if it wasn't for the fact that he just helped me, I probably would have teased him, but I'll give him this one.

"Okay, well that took unnecessarily long." I say huffing as we both walk to the till.

"Glad I didn't let you leave me in the car." I can't help but laugh as I pay for the case, making the girl at the till stare at me in confusion.

I shook off her stare, thanking her as Reggie and I left the shop before hopping into his car.

"Home?" He asks as he turns the ignition on and I shake my head before smiling.

"How does some ice cream sound?" I watch his eyes light up as he nods, driving us to the nearest Mc Donald's.

"Let me pay."

"No roomie, I've got this one."

"Reg-"

"Nope, I've got it." I nod slowly leaning back into the car seat as he pays and hands me my ice cream.

"Mmh, thanks Reg." I burst out laughing when he goes over a bump and his soft serve lands across his face.

"Not funny." He pouts at my laughter making me bite my lip to stifle it.

"Oh look here for a second." At the stop light, he turns his head to face me, allowing me to rub my thumb across his cheek, removing the ice cream. "You're welcome."

For the rest of the drive we sat listening to Reggie's music while just talking and enjoying each other's company.

As soon as we walk through the front door the two of us walk into the living room, finding Alex and Luke watching TV.

"No ways, you guys got ice cream!"

"Did you at least get us?" I giggle softly as I shake my head.

"Want to finish mine?" I ask, tilting the Mc Flurry towards them and before Luke even got the chance, Alex was next to me, taking it from my hand.

"No fair!"

"Of course it is, I got it first."

"Okayyy, I'm going to go shower. If you need me later, I'll be busy with the photos in my room."

                  >>>>>>>

At the sound of knocking on my door, I mutter a come in, waiting for the door to open.

I look up from my camera, noticing Luke standing against the door frame making me smile.

"Hey."

"I know you said you're busy, but do you mind if I come write here?" I nod my head with a smile, gesturing for him to come sit next to me on the bed.

After slipping off his slippers, he climbs onto the bed before sitting in the corner against the headboard and the wall.

Over the last month and a bit, Luke and I have spent a lot of time together and I've noticed that after the first time I joined him in the studio, he usually chooses to write with me rather than being alone in the studio.

"Those look really good Tan." I turn to see him looking at my camera rather then the lyrics on his paper.

"Wanna see some of them?" He immediately nods with excitement, closing his journal and I can't help but smile. "Okay, if you're not writing, then I'm moving."

I watch him furrow his eyebrows, watching me curiously as I move, shifting myself until I'm laying on a cushion in his lap. He smiles down at me, shaking his head before focusing his eyes on the camera in front of me.

"I haven't exactly chosen which ones I'm going to use, but I kind of like these five."

"You make us look so good."

"It's not hard to do Luke." I say honestly, shrugging a bit.

"If you're not gonna use that one, could we!" His voice evident with excitement as I show him the photo of the three of them.

"All yours." A yawn escapes while I'm talking, making me giggle.

"When's this due?"

"Two days time."

"Okay then," he says picking up my camera before gently placing it on the pedestal besides him, "you give me that and get some sleep eh?"

I sigh, nodding as I sit up, wanting to move further back onto the bed.

"You're not staying?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion when Luke moves forward ready to climb off the bed.

"I didn't think you'd want me to?" He says which lands up coming out as more of a question.

"Did I say that last time?" I ask softly, genuinely curious as he shakes his head. "Just checking."

I smile as he moves back next to me, sliding under the covers before wrapping an arm around me.

"Night Luke." I say yawning again, hearing Luke chuckle behind me. "I'm tired, leave me be."

"Night tan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.1K 79
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝟏-𝟐 & 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 BEST JATP FANFIC '22 WINNER the boys were connected to julie, but what if there was someone...
79K 2.1K 22
[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby's sister and the boys' number one fan w...
214K 4K 53
BREAKING NEWS!: Mackenzie Stanton, the only female member of sunset curve, missing after a traumatic night when three band members Luke, Alex, and...
59.2K 1K 17
[ 𝑅𝐸𝐺𝐺𝐼𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝑥 𝐹𝐸𝑀.𝑂𝐶 ] Lillianna Patterson is dead. She died alongside her brother and best friends; the boys of Sunset Curve...