Is This Happiness

By shamelesshxte

After witnessing a murder in cold blood. Carmen has no other choice but to be protected by the Genovese crime... More

Is This Happiness - The Playlist
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

59

4.9K 78 10
By shamelesshxte

Skimming my bottom lip with his thumb. My begging eyes follow his every move.

I could almost imagine the feeling of his hands touching every inch of me.

Moving my head into his neck. I breathe in his cologne deeply. Fingers drift down to my jaw. Slowly reaching my neck with a single peck.

The feeling of his lips pulling into a smile against my neck threatens a soft mewl from me.

Blinking repeatedly, I look up to the ceiling releasing a breath. His hands palm my hips, gripping tightly before sliding to unzip the dress I'm wearing.

"Does teasing me get you off?" I stand on the tips of my toes. Throwing arms over his neck.

With one move, the zip is ripped from the dress entirely. He grabs both sides of the dress pulling at the fragile threads. Tearing it off of my body.

"Stefano!" I scolded him, unable to move from his grip.

Next the straps are thrown off and down my arms slowly.

"Say my name like that again." He mused, grasping my jaw to face him. Our eyes meet and everything fades.

"No." Pulling my thigh up to hug his waist. My wetness is directly against his erection.

I meet his darkened eyes. As he placed me flush against him by the small of my back. His free hand finds my jaw. Pulling me into a soft kiss.

My hand moves to grip the back of his neck. His tongue danced with mine with passion. Becoming rougher by the second.

Sparks shoot up my body, and into the back of my head. Where his hand has traveled up and into, pulling.

A deep groan within him echos into my mouth, connecting us as one.

Letting my lips go. He moves me along his thick hardness. I hide my face in his neck as he pushes forward one again.

I moan softly, moving with him. Picking up my pace. A tingling feeling sparks up my body. Leaving as soon as it started.

I'm thrown down onto the bed.

"Mine." He stood to unbuckle his belt. Just the sight causes my back to arch slightly. It doesn't go unnoticed by him.

"Bad girl, not wearing your panties." My mouth falls open at his words. I nod repeatedly, laughing breathlessly.

"Just for you."

"Who else, that boy I sent to college with you?" My eyes widen as I race to sit up on my elbows.

"I didn't tell you to move." He growls, brown eyes communicate with mine stepping forward. Wrapping hands around my two thighs.

He pulls me forward, staring down at me darkly. Trailing them down my body. My mouth opens and closes.

"I missed you." My eyes fall down to his half opened blazer.

Leaning his forehead down against mine. He pulls on my bottom lip again. Letting it linger on my lips.

I kiss the skin of his finger. Furthermore opening my mouth wide enough for him to slip it in.

Sucking slowly, my tongue teases him.

"Stop that before I fuck your mouth." Do it. I suck harder, biting softly so he couldn't remove it.

His hands grazed my nipple making me gasp. The fucker.

"I missed you too." He whispers into my ear. Cupping my breast harshly.

"All yours." I assure him. Letting my hands cover his. Following their movement down my body. Gasping for air, feeling his lips meet my skin like a hot iron.

The closer he gets to the raging throb between my legs. The more I start to quiver underneath his hold.

"You're so sensitive." He murmurs, nipping at one of my tingling thighs.

"I need you." I beg, reaching for his head of curls. Fisting harshly at the touch of his sudden finger running down my slit.

He was fucking teasing me.

"I need you." I repeat, lifting a leg over his shoulder, and hearing a chuckle in return.

"Comfortable?" His sarcasm blends into my loud squeal when slipping a finger in.

"S-stef..oh fuck don't do that." He slides a thumb back over my clit. As I push my hips forward. Craving the feeling it sends through my body.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." I beg.

Lifting my hips to fuck myself back down onto his finger. I soak down into the mattress feeling his greedy mouth devouring my pussy.

A kiss turned into a flick of his tongue. Sliding in two fingers to join my high. I raise my hips to meet his tongue uncontrollably.

"It feels so good."

Guiding his head with my hand that's fisted in his hair. He focuses his mouth on the top of my slit. Sucking, and taunting my clit with his warm tongue.

His chuckling at my shutter sends vibrations through me almost sending me to the edge.

Hands wrap around my two thighs. Holding me down with his mouth. I let out a long whine.

"I can't." I smack his hand on my thigh repeatedly. Arching my back higher from the bed. His mouth and fingers follow not letting me escape.

The closer I get the harder he sucked.

"I'm going to.." Pulling back, my head rocks to the side in anger.

"What the hell was that! Why did you stop." My eyes fill with tears, needing him.

"You decided to tease me baby." His eyes are stormy. I shake my head needing more.

"I'm sorry."

"That's not enough." He groans making his way up.

"I need you." I repeat. Feeling his breath fan on my face. I grab his head. Kissing his cheek.

"Are you sure." He paused, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm more than sure." Kiss every inch of my face. Groaning against my ear, he pushes himself inside.

My eyes roll back in pain. Barely feeling the comforting kisses to the side of my face.

"It hurts." I mumble, as he sinks lower into my heat.

"You're too fucking tight." Awe was written on his face.

"Make it stop." I beg. His hand travels into my hair before grabbing a handful and pulling.

"What the fuck Stefa..oh." Pushing himself fully in. His hot breath fans my face. Clenching his jaw, probably trying to hold back.

My head falls back in pleasure. Gasping at the foreign feeling. I nod, wanting him to fasten his pace.

Holding onto him tightly, I prepare myself for the ride. His thrust became eager. Clinging, and becoming a mess underneath him. I near my release just by hearing his grunts fill my ears.

Slipping deeper and deeper into him. I whimper feeling myself clench around him.

"Oh fuck." I cry, meeting his eyes. Letting go of the noises bubbling from the back of my throat.

Lifting one of my thighs, he deepens each of his thrusts. Marking his back with my long nails. My eyes flutter as I build up.

"Oh my god." My chests raised up, as I arch my back further into the air. He slows, pulling back to ram himself in me.

My climax nears threatening tears to my eyes. With a wave of emotions to follow.

My eyes meet the ceiling in ecstasy.

"Stefano?" I whimper, choking on sob freeing from my throat. Tightly gripping his shoulders. His head lifts to fall on mine.

"Prezioso?" His worried eyes meet mine, stopping his rhythm.

"Is this happiness?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.2K 43
{Book 1 out of 3 in the Omertà series} Mafia: An orgnaized international body of criminals ,operating in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the U...
1.5K 51 9
Aiden bites my ear lobe softly whispering " I want all your innocence to be mine love! " When aria runs away from her mafia family cause she was for...
88.8K 1.2K 32
Aleyna Sastre Bennati, her father being one of the most hated mafia leaders worldwide, making her be obligated to attend the school for future mafias...
250K 3K 47
'' why don't you spread you legs for us and lay on the bed like our own personal feast?'' *book one of the nystrom series* carmen nystrom, one hell...