𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

By FLEURMIO

"Grace." He demands. "I can't," I say shakily, leaning my head back and looking up at the shy stars. "Why not... More

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
[𝟏] 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞
[𝟐] 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
[𝟑] 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
[𝟒] 𝐈𝐦𝐩
[𝟓] 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
[𝟔] 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭
[𝟔.𝟓] 𝐃𝐢𝐛𝐬
[𝟕] ¿𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬?
[𝟖] 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝
[𝟗] 𝐌𝐬. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[𝟏𝟎] 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
[𝟏𝟏]
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥
[𝟏𝟑] 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
[𝟏𝟒] 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 & 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
[𝟏𝟓] 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬
[𝟏𝟔] 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧
[𝟏𝟕] 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
[𝟏𝟖] 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[𝟏𝟗] 𝐈'𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮
[𝟐𝟎] 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
[𝟐𝟏] 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
[𝟐𝟐] ¿𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞?
[𝟐𝟐.𝟓] 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
[𝟐𝟑] 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲
[𝟐𝟒] 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫
[𝟐𝟓] 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
[𝟐𝟔] 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬
[𝟐𝟕] 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐢
[𝟐𝟗] 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[𝟑𝟎] 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
[𝟑𝟏] 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
[𝟑𝟐] 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
[𝟑𝟑] 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[𝟑𝟑] 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
[𝟑𝟒] 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞
[𝟑𝟓] 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
[𝟑𝟔] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
[𝟑𝟕] 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
[𝟑𝟖] 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞
[𝟑𝟗] 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
[𝟒𝟎] 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 ; 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

[𝟐𝟖]

922 26 7
By FLEURMIO

ELLIOT'S POV

Music has always been the one thing I could count on. Yet, even at times like this, the harmonies and melodies of even the best songs seem to fail at improving my mood.

It's funny, isn't it? Just when you finally need something that's usually available, it disappears. It goes, leaving you to bear the sometimes impossible question of what could possibly work as a replacement. When that thing you yearn for seems to be the only answer, you lose yourself in a thread of questions you're not even sure have answers.

Or not. It depends on what kind of person you are. What kind of person you've become.

I'm not sure I like what I've become. I've turned to a worrisome soul, scared of exploration when I used to want nothing more but an adventure. But, if I'm being honest, it's my own fault. For letting the littlest things get the best of me.

Bad relationships, dumb jokes, things that didn't deserve my attention or time. It makes me feel like a fool when I think back on how many nights I spent, wide-eyed, bawling my eyes out over a girl that called me a boring asshole when I hadn't even been in a relationship with her.

But in the back of my head, in my dreams, we had a relationship. And maybe that's what made it hurt more than it would've if we were to have been seeing each other.

When writing in my journals,

"I saw her in my dreams again, it's like she jinxes it."

I should have made my dream a reality. I shouldn't have been dwelling on how I should've leaned into that kiss when I had an undeniably apparent opportunity. I had no business wanting to be loved by someone who hated my guts.

But, she was undeniably the only person that made me feel like... I don't know, happy?

She had this way with words, she could reel you in with a single, meaningless word that was nothing but a tease to her. The thought of her tasted like a sweet summer, if that makes any sense. I'm sure it doesn't.

I kind of wish I'd met Grace before her. That way, I'd really know what a sweet summer tasted like, that way, I wouldn't have mistaken an obstacle course for a simple challenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
821K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
149 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...