Let's Love Tonight

By fallingheartsxx

BOOK 2 of the Let's Hurt Tonight series. More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Author's Note

46

7.4K 205 91
By fallingheartsxx

Here's a short filler

...

Amelia

It's somewhere in the middle of the night when I hear the elevator doors open. I pause a moment, thinking maybe I just imagined it, but then I hear footsteps and slight shuffling around coming from the kitchen.

I immediately close all tabs on my computer and scurry out of my office. My heart beats uncontrollably as I walk closer to the sounds, and then it nearly stops beating all together when I see Harry. He looks cozy in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and these dingy looking shoes that he refuses to throw away. His hair is also longer than the last time I saw him, and I absolutely adore it. It's at the perfect length for bouncy ringlets to appear and I want nothing more than to just run my hands through it.

Harry's eyes snap over to mine. He looks unbelievably tired, with dark bags under his eyes, but he still manages to grin at my presence.

I can't help but run over to him. He eagerly catches me mid air when I jump, and I wind both my arms and legs around his body while I nuzzle my face in his neck.

"I'm sorry if I woke you," Harry says, his voice slightly hoarse. He places me down on the kitchen counter but I keep my limbs attached to him so I can secure him in place. It's as if he'll disappear again if I loosen my grip.

"You didn't," I tell him, my voice slightly muffled. "I was up anyways,"

That's partially a lie. I was up but only because I was waiting for Harry to come home. I couldn't go to sleep knowing he was coming home tonight. Even though physically I was - and am - tired, my brain wouldn't slow down enough for me to actually fall asleep.

I pull my head away from Harry and move my hands so I can cup his cheeks. He smiles lovingly at me and I can't help but return it. I haven't seen him in months so I'm completely overwhelmed with fondness right now.

Slowly, I lean in and press my lips to his, sighing slightly from relief. Harry's hands move from my waist to my face and he pulls me closer to him, effectively deepening our kiss.

I feel him start to grow feverish. His tongue grazes mine briefly before he fully plummets it into my mouth, wrestling with my own. I can't help but let out a small whimper, but our heated moment is short lived because he eventually pulls away and rests his head on my shoulder. Initially I frown but it disappears as soon as Harry speaks.

"I want to fuck you so badly but I'm so tired," he mumbles, his lips tickling the bare skin in the crook of my neck.

I giggle and lean my cheek against Harry's head while running a hand up and down his arm.

"I missed you, too," I laugh.

He pecks my shoulder before straightening back up to face me.

"I missed you so much, love. Not just physically, but emotionally, too. I can't stand being away from you, my little quidditch player," he softly tells me. My lips tug upwards when Harry calls me his 'quidditch player'. I'm almost positive he's indirectly calling me a 'keeper'. It wouldn't be the first time he's told me that cheesy line.

I reach up and stroke his cheek with the back of my finger. Then I lean in and quickly place a small kiss on his lips, although it's not enough to keep me satisfied. I'm desperate for him right now like he is for me but I'm also a little worn out from how late it is.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too, love bug. And at least now you get to come with me for the remainder of my tour and then I'm all yours, baby. I'll be home indefinitely afterwards," Harry says.

I bite the inside of my cheek. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that. Of course I want Harry all to myself. It would be so much simpler if it was just him and I in our own little bubble. But he has his job that hinders that. Not necessarily in a bad way, but I don't want him to miss me so much to the point where he doesn't enjoy what he does.

"I'm glad to have you home," I respond. "but I'm also excited to accompany you for the next couple weeks. I want you to enjoy it before you come home for good,"

"I will. It's been amazing so far and it will be even more so with you by my side. I was also thinking after my last show we could stay at our home in California for a couple days? If you can get off of work, that is. I thought maybe you could bring some things to 'move in' or make it a little more homey for yourself. It doesn't have to be much since I know we're primarily living here, but maybe a sweatshirt or a couple books...whatever you want,"

Harry's vulnerability warms my heart. I can tell he's never lived with a significant other before because of how uncomfortable he seems, in a good way of course. He seems excited to have me living with him, now in all his homes, but sometimes he stumbles over his words from nerves. I think it's endearing.

"I'll have to talk to my boss," I tell Harry. "He might let me take an extra couple days 'off' to work remotely. I think I'm on his good side, thank God. He's warmed up a bit,"

Harry smiles and then mindlessly tucks a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Yeah?" he responds. I nod. "I'm glad to hear that, babe. You'll have to tell me all about it. I know you've mentioned it a little bit but I felt like we only really talked about me during our phone calls and I want to hear about you this time,"

"Tomorrow," I say. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow, although don't get too excited because most of it is boring. Right now I just want to lay with you,"

Harry nods and then in a swift motion, reattaches his lips to mine.

I giggle as his hands travel to my bum so he can lift me off the counter. I tighten my grip around him and with our lips still attached, he somehow manages to carry me to our bedroom before throwing me on the bed. I look up at him, a smile on my face from amusement, but it's quickly wiped away when I see the familiar dark and lust filled look in Harry's eyes.

Harry climbs on the bed and crawls towards me in a seductive manner. I'm quick to scoot back towards the pillows for more comfort, and within seconds he's hovering over me, his lips gently kissing my face and neck.

"I thought you were too tired?" I question him, although I'm not complaining about his sudden change of heart.

"I was but then I saw you on the bed and knew I couldn't wait...unless you don't want to...?" he hesitates, pulling back from me.

I smile at him and reach up to grasp his face in my hands.

"I always want to, Harry," I tell him honestly. "Besides, we can sleep in in the morning,"

Harry grins and then lowers himself down to kiss me again. I wind my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me so that we practically become one. It'll always render me speechless how in love I am with the idea of loving Harry. I want to be as close as possible with him both physically and emotionally. I never thought it was possible to love someone as deeply as I love him, especially this young, but here I am, in pure bliss and heaven with the absolute love of my life.

...

I was going to go on a rant about how horrible some of Harry's fans have been recently on Twitter/TikTok but quite frankly I'm just too tired to. There's a lot of immaturity going around about Harry kissing his co-star and vice versa. Some people need to chill out. Their negativity and possessiveness over Harry is causing me, and I'm sure others, stress and anxiety. Social media really is an awful place and I want to take a step back (not including Wattpad because I like it here lol). Every time I log on my timeline/explore page is bombarded with all these horrible things. Maybe I'll full send and delete the whole thing like I did with my Instagram LOL

Here's my take on what's going on (I'll try to keep it short). In general, I find a lot of Harry fans, or "harries" (NOT any of you guys), to be a bit aggressive and they have very strong opinions they put out there on social media (mind you social media is VERY public and this is an issue in itself because Harry/Florence/Olivia etc can see everything). And I'm not talking about the random comments or joke tweets - I mean the REAL bad stuff. I've been bombarded with soooo much of it recently that I'm having trouble separating what's real and what's not and it's actually making me not like Harry. I can explain more in detail if anyone's interested, but am I alone in this? For the most part I'm not easily influenced over others thoughts but all the rumors/ strong statements/etc has taken a toll in how much I like Harry and I have to tell myself "okay, this isn't real". It's been happening for a while now.

He used to be someone I found comfort in since I deal with depression and anxiety but now when I look at him, it just heightens all of those symptoms and that saddens me beyond belief.

I'm sorry if this translates in my writing. I thought you should all know how I feel just in case. I'm not planning to stop this book or any of my others (in fact I have like three more books lined up lol) because I find Harry to be a good muse, but I'm hoping I come out of this funk. The toxicity of the fandom can be a lot sometimes (and again I don't mean ALL of his fans - just the 1% that ruin it for the rest of us).

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk lol

- Zoe

[Edit] I'm also not saying this to be toxic lol I don't hate Harry by any means. I also don't want it to come off as me being angry or obsessive or anything. In general, I try to keep this a positive space. I guess I'm just disappointed that most of the fandom (that I personally witness) creates this unsafe environment. This rant has been building for a while but my tipping point was recently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 431 11
A Transformers Rise Of The Beasts Mirage x Reader story. You've known the bot for 4 years and you never would have thought you'd fall in love with a...
212K 4.2K 60
PREVIOUSLY NAMED "TENSION" ~Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who used to be so in love with each other~ • • • In her first year...
1M 33.9K 33
His eyes could ruin someone with a single look. Her smile could cure the loneliest heart. ☓ All Rights Reserved 2018
470K 19.7K 62
When a young prince is obliged to leave his castle in order to learn how to rule his kingdom properly, he realises the world is not how he imagined i...