Serpents legacy (I'm back and...

By kduran17

Alexandra Dale, now Alexandra Dale Valentino, was bullied in high school for her appearance, even by some of... More

~Characters~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 22

10.4K 223 69
By kduran17

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up in my bedroom with Zack next to me.

"Hey, baby," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Hey, did you sleep?" I asked after getting up. I winced a little, forgetting the wound on my stomach.

"No, I was looking after you," he said, helping me up.

"Zack I'm fine; you got to sleep while I took a shower," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Fine, but if you need help, call me," he said, pecking my lips.

"Of course, now go to sleep." I got up and went to my closet and got some undergarments and a hoodie with Zacks sweatpants. I looked back and saw him snoring lightly, with his upper chest showing that the light from outside was shining on him. I closed the curtains and pulled the covers up, and I kissed his forehead, lingering for a bit before I stood up and left for the bathroom. I went and got undressed while I waited for the tub to fill up. When I filled up, I stopped the water and got in, enjoying the warm water. My muscles relaxed. I went back to the events that happen these days. From the party to me in Zack's house, then to the shooting and me almost dying I almost died for my brother, and even though he treated me like shite, I still would die for him and the twins. He's my brother, and he was hurting just like everyone else. The old Bryan is dead—the funny, loveable, and caring Bryan is dead, but now the new Bryan is alive, and he's doing everything he can to get me back. I can see that, and I love him for that.

I stayed there for almost an hour but decided to get out when my fingers got wrinkled. I dressed up and went back to the bedroom, where I saw a sleeping Zach. And OMG, he looks like a little whittle baby. OH SO CHUBBY AND CUTE AND—Lemme take a picture real quick. I took my phone out and took a picture of him. I look at the picture and see a drooling Zack squished between the pillow and his arm. I laughed lightly and put that picture as my wallpaper.

I took my phone and left the room quietly, successfully not waking Zack up. Walking down the stairs, I heard people talking and laughing in the kitchen. I walked up and saw the whole group cooking and hanging around the kitchen. A smile creeped onto my lips. I'm happy they're having fun.

"Hey guys," I said, walking into the kitchen. Their heads snap towards my direction. Ricardo came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Ricardo "Yo se que me amas, pero no creo que me amabas tanto que me mataras," I said, wheezing. (Ricardo I know that you love me, but I didn't think you loved me so much that you would kill me.

He ignored my comment and said, "How do you feel?" Te duele algo? "Take a seat, I don't want you to go anywhere," (How do you feel?Does something hurt? "Here, sit down; I don't want anything to happen to you," he said, pulling the kitchen island seat and sitting me down.

"Ricardo I'm fine, it's just a wound; I'm not going to die for every little thing I do,'' I said, kissing his cheek.

"Still, I want you to heal; I can't live with the fact that my baby is hurt."

"I'm alright," I turned to the rest.

"Wassup, guy, what's yall been up to?"

"Oh nothing, one of my families got shot and almost died, but she was OK so everything's OK," said Zoey sarcastically. I faked a gasp and covered my mouth with my hand in fake shock.

"Omg is she ok? Who is she?" I said I was going along with her.

"It's you, dummy," she said, laughing with the others.

"Wait? What? I'm hurt, and you guys kept that secret from me—how could you guys?! I said faking hurt. They laughed harder.

"This isn't a laughing matter; I thought you guys were family. Why are you guys keeping secrets from me!?" I said I was getting off the bar stool.

"Oh, brother's, oh, brother's, my heart has been broken and betrayed; you shall terminate the ones that hurt my poor little innocent heart, brother's," I said dramatically, running towards Bryan and the twins. The rest are still laughing. I jumped on the twins, and they managed to catch me easily. I dropped a hand on my forehead and closed my eyes. I sigh loudly and sob.

"Oh dear Bryan, go and make their lives hell," I said, looking at his upside-down figure.

"Your wish is my command, baby sister," he said, doing a quick salute before running towards the guys. I jumped off of the twins.

"Wade go chase Ricardo, and you go chase Damion," I said giggling to them; they giggled back and jumped towards their targets.

"Hehehehehe, I raised those two identical demons well," I said, rubbing my hands together and giggling.

"ZOEY, I'M COMING FOR YOU—YOU LITTLE RAT!" I yelled, forgetting a sleeping Zack upstairs.

"WHAT DID I DO??!!! AND YOUR BROTHER IS CHASING ME, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ENOUGH?!" she yelled while going in circles around the sofa with Bryan following her.

"OH NO! NO! NO! YOU LITTLE SLUT, IMA GETS YOU BACK FOR WHAT YOU DID!" I said, walking towards her.

"BUT WHAT DID I DOOOOO???!"

"EXACTLY NOTHING, IMA GETS YOU FOR THAT!" I said. She stopped and tripped Bryan before turning towards me.

"Bitch, you must be crazy," she said, looking at me with a dumbfounded look.

"Hon, I was born crazy," I said, looking at her with a murderous look.

"Oh sh*t, I'm dead," was all she said before running around again.

"YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!" I laughed and started chasing her along with Bryan. Me and Bryan cornered her and slowly stalked towards her. She looked behind me and yelled.

"Zack, get your psycho girlfriend away from me!" I laughed.

"Oh honey, Zack's not available right now, so there's no one to save you; now say your last words."

"You sure I'm not available?" Zack whispers in my ears. I jumped up and was about to turn around, but before I could, Zack picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I thought you were sleeping," I said, frowning.

"I was, but then I heard someone screaming, which woke me up," he said.

"Aw, I'm so sweet, baby," I said, smacking his butt.

"Wait a minute!" I yelled, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me.

"How come Zack has a better butt than me?" I whined. They all started laughing again.

"Honey, it's called squats," he said in a girly voice. That made the rest laugh even harder.

"Ooh, yasss queen, get it," I said, smacking her butt again.

"Anyways, I'm taking this pretty lady and my amazing butt out sooo, you know you love me, XOXO gossip girls," he said while walking up the stairs.

"OMG ZACK, YOU'RE MY NEW BESTIE! COME BACK, FORGET ALEX!" yelled Zoey.

"Sorry, honey, but my only friends are Serena and Blair," he said, stopping and turning to look back at Zoey.

"Heyy, what about me?!" I smacked her butt again.

"Now you, baby girl, are my lover," he said back in his normal voice.

"Oooh, I like where this is going," I said, squishing his butt cheeks.

"Bedroom now" was all I said, and we walked off. The last thing I heard was some laughter and the boys saying gross.

When we were upstairs, Zack dropped me off his shoulder and kissed me deeply, but he stopped when we heard a thump in one of the rooms.

"Stay behind me; someone could be here," he said as he took a gun out of his sweat pants and pointed it at the door. We slowly walked to the door and heard the thumping getting louder.

"On the count of three,'' Zack said. Looking at me, I nodded.

"1,...2,...3!" Zack opened the door and pointed at the person inside, but lowered it when he saw who it was.

"Damien?" He said I could see Damien, so I moved from behind Zack and went in. I saw a shirtless Damien on top of a shirtless Jack. Jack was hugging Damien's waist, while Damien had one hand around Jack's waist and another one tangled in Jack's hair. They immediately jumped up and away from each other.

"Oh...my...god!" I said, my mouth hanging open.

"I can explain," said Jack.

"MY BIG BROTHER IS GAY, YESSSSS. OH THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME, THANK YOU LORD!!!!" I said while running towards Jack and jumping on him.

"You're okay with it?!" Jack asked, surprising me as he held me.

"Why would I not? You're my brother; I don't care what gender you prefer; you're still my brother, and I love you for you," I said, looking straight into his eyes and kissing his cheek.

"Oh, thank God! I thought you and the rest would hate me. Thank you for understanding; I love you, baby sister," he said, hugging me.

"Now, I don't know what the rest would think, but just know you have my support no matter what, okay?" I broke the hug.

"Yes, I know, thank you, sister," I turned to Damion.

"Ayyy damion, my men, you surprised me honestly,'' I said, slapping his arm lightly. He rubbed his neck and laughed nervously.

"Yeah, I guess," he said. The smile that was on my face disappeared. Glaring at him, I said.

"If you even dare hurt my brother, I will personally chop your head off, and I'll make you see me chop the rest of your body, then I'll make you eat the rest of your body. Do you understand me?" He gulped nervously.

"Trust me; if I ever hurt him, I'll end up killing myself before you do. But I promise you I'll never hurt him; I love him too much." He said this while he looked at Jack with love written all over her face. A small smile appeared on my face again.

"Good, take care of him, ok?" I said, looking back at my brother.

"With my life," Damion said, walking over to Jack and kissing his temple. And when I tell you this, my heart jumps out of my chest. I walked back to Zack.

"Well, you all can continue where you left off. Sorry for interrupting. And please don't wear protection; I want children running around this house," I said, closing the door.

"Don't listen to her, wear protection!" Zack yelled.

"Now that you've gotten your reading done, we're going out," said Zack, bringing me inside our bedroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"On a Date,"

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I'm having internet issues, so I couldn't update early. HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING I'm sorry for being so late, but I'm so grateful for having such great readers and all the love all of you give me. Again, thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy Chapter 22.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
Capo☑️ By Lia

Mystery / Thriller

53.6K 1.6K 24
"How do you run the mafia?" he questions, wiping the corner of his mouth. "Well, I ground myself enough to not let the power get to my head, but I l...
4.9K 186 13
"I wanna make it my business." Awsten Knight and Emily Iver hate each other's guts. It's out of petty stubbornness on both ends, but they've committe...
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...