The Dark Pillar

By DemonLordDragonis

" A voice called out to me , Kill them all ... Kill every single demon that plagues this world . " a young bo... More

The Training / Final Selection Part 1
Final Selection Part 2
Bio
Crows Misfortune
Breath of Dark
Breath of Chaos
Dark Pillar
It begins
Human or Devil
Author note
Consequence
Temporary Owner ?
" I Am the Storm !"
Hitting 1 K reads + Announcement
Devil's arm?
Devils
New cover in the works
Upper moons / Akiko's sword training
A New Member/ Darkness
Underworld
Return
Hatred or Something Else..
Douma
Special
Change of The Guard
#1 in Kimestunoyaiba
Trial
Training ( Somewhat ?)
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train Part II
Mugen Train Part III
Special II
Dark and Sound // Upper Six
Offer
Trial // Drastic Measures
Akiko's Mission// Dark Slayer
2 years is nothing.
number 1 in kochoushinobu
The Beginning of The Hashira Training
Calm Before the Storm
It Begins.
Nero vs Akaza / That was quick?
Dimensional Battle / The End draws Closer
Dealing with the Devils
Character Images ( OC )
Major Changes to Dark Pillar Story !

The Dark Blade

11.7K 115 22
By DemonLordDragonis

" Come on Nero , we gotta hurry before it gets dark out." a young girl said as she was looking at the sky as it was slowly getting darker . The young boy looked up at the sky , he smiled and said " We're almost there, I promise it will be worth the visit." he continued to climb up the mountain. The Young girl looked at him and said " We gotta go back now , I heard that the demons have been sighted ." Nero didn't hear her, he continued to climb. " I'm gonna go back !" she said as she started to head back down the mountain. Nero quickly turned around " W-wait, we're almost there I promise and inside there's a safe place too from the demons." he said as he jumped down from the short cliff. Not listening to him, the girl continued making her way down. The young boy clenched his fist and yelled " Fine !" he decided to climb his way back up the mountain .

                                                   ( Short TimeSkip)

After making his way up the Mountain, he arrived at the cave he wanted to show his friend. " See... Told you....not that far away." he said to himself with a slight frown. " Now , let us see if it's still here ?" he says as he enters the cave. Making his way down the Incline from the entrance, it keeps getting darker and darker. " I don't remember it being this dark. It must have gotten dark out.. I hope she made it back in time.." he said in a worried tone. Continuing on making his way down, the boy found a glimmer of light. At the end he smiled and began running toward the light. " Found It !" he yelled. Arriving at the light , the boy smiled at what he found. The moonlight shining through the hole of the Cavern, several trees surrounding the area around a strangle structure. " You're still here." he said as he slowly approached a Sword stabbed into the ground. The boy approached the sword, he placed his hand on the blade and stared into it. No Rust , it still amazes him that this blade was here for who knows how long and it looks brand new fresh off the forge. " Wish I could take you home and show you to her... but I get in trouble with my Family '' the boy said as he retracted his hand from the blade. " Time to go home I guess, they gotta be worried." he said as he began to exit the Cavern. As he was making his way out of the cave, he could see the starry sky outside and feel the cold air of the night. " I gotta hurry and get... " he was stopped by something that caught his attention. " Oh no !" he yelled as he began to make his way down the Mountain. The Village he lived in was in ruins , several buildings all destroyed. He continued to hurry down , not caring about the several branches giving him cuts and scratches. " Please be okay ! Please be Okay ! please be Okay !" he kept saying that as he got closer and closer to the ruins. He could smell blood nearby ... " Demons .... " he said. After what felt like forever for him to arrive he stopped at the entrance of the first house he saw , he entered and inside blood splattered all over the place, limbs thrown all over the place. " Please tell me you got out !" he said as he left and hurried over to his friends home . " Blood !!!!" a voice called out in a demonic tone , Nero slid nearby some rubble. He looks at the direction the voice was coming from " I NEED MORE BLOOD !!" as he looked at the source a demon was standing on top of rubble . It looked female , her skin was grey with several stains of blood on her outfit, razor sharp claws and fangs were bloodied. " He gives me his Blood but I Desire MORE BLOOD !!" it said . (y/n) hiding nearby looked at the pile and noticed the rubble she was standing on was where his friend's house was . " Oh no ..... " The demon quickly glanced over in his Direction. " BLOOD !!" it yelled . Slowly begun to approach him , he stayed quiet behind the rubble hoping the demon would go away.

Sniff Sniff Sniff " I smell yo- " not long the demon's voice was interrupted by a loud bang. he didn't want to look and find the Demon there until " It's Okay young one , you can come out ." this voice was that of a man. Nero looked around the corner and noticed the demon was slowly disintegrating into ashes and behind it was a big man , with spikey black hair carrying a buddha necklace along with a massive Axe and Flail both connected by a chain. " Young man it's dangerous out here , please go find somewhere to hide until I come for you. '' he said as he began to walk towards the rest of the ruined village. Nero Ignored his instructions and went to go through the rubble of his friend's house . " Please be alive !" he said , as he began to move several pieces of rubble. Shortly after, he stopped when he noticed a piece of torn cloth with a blood stain on it , it was a light shade of pink with a small flower pattern on it. " This was hers , she wore something like this today ... " he said , he stared at the cloth as he was slowly losing his mind . Her voices kept going through his mind of their last conversation.

                    " I'm gonna go Back ! "                                                     "Fine!"

Those same lines kept going through his mind. Not long the man returned and he noticed Nero sitting there staring at the Cloth .... " Young one i thought i told you to go and hide. '' he said in a much more demanding tone . Nero didn't respond to him, the man approached the boy and as he got closer he could feel a very dark aura resonating from him. " Young one ... " he said again trying to get his attention. He was next to him , he kneeled down putting his weapon on the ground and placed his hand on the boys shoulder , he felt the dark aura resonating even stronger now .. " young one , you must not let this night haunt you , it will- " before he can finish his sentence , the boy got up and ran off towards the mountain. " Young one !" the man called out as he grabbed his weapon and began to follow him . After chasing the boy for a while , the man arrived at a cave. " I sense that dark aura from with in here , letting that boy go in with his state of mind isn't wise . " he begun to make his way in .As he traversed the dark cavern , he could feel the Aura from the boy growing " I must hurry and find the boy. " he said , not long after several screams could be heard from deeper in " More of them !" he said with worry in his voice , he began to run to the source. " Young one !!" he yelled , upon arriving at the source, the man could no longer hear the demons , but the dark aura surrounding the boy was more calm than before. He Looked at the direction from where it was coming from and found the boy with a sword in hand , and several demons laying dead at his feet. " Did you -" Before he could finish his sentence the boy turned around and said in a demonic tone " Power , give me more power. '' The sword in hand glowed blue , and the bodies of demons began to be absorbed into the blade . " This presence , I've only felt it once.... the sword ..... Yamato .. " Soon the boy pointed his sword at him and said '' They will pay , every single one ... will ... pay..." he fell forward fainting, dropping Yamato. The man rushed forward and grabbed him before he could hit the ground , feeling the dark aura disappearing from the boy , he turned his attention toward the sword and said " I must bring you.. to Oyakata- Sama. " he said . He put the boy over his shoulder and looked at the sword as he went to go pick it up , he felt something stop him from grabbing it . shortly the sword disappeared and then reappeared in the boys hand encased in a sheath. " This is gonna be a long trip there," he said as he began to make his way.

                                                            ( Time Skip ) Several Days Later

The man is now sitting across from another man with a scar over his face smiling with Yamato in the middle. " The sword Yamato , a sword that even the demons feared ... A true Demon slayers Weapon. " he said as the man tried to reach for it . " Please Oyakata-Sama , the sword will try to protect itself and return to the boy. " said the man . Kagaya stopped his hand and let out a small chuckle " So the Sword chose the boy as it's master . " he said he retracted his hand and continued " Tell me Gyomei , what exactly happened when you arrived at the village?" he asked . Gyomei answered " When I arrived , the village was already in ruins from the demon pack that attacked , everyone but that boy was killed . " Kagaya's smile faded when he mentioned the deaths of everyone in that village. " I see. " he said , Gyomei continued his story, " The boy was hiding from a demon that was about to find him, I killed him before it reach him, I instructed the boy to go hide while i went to kill the rest of the demons in the village. However when I came back he was in a pile of rubble holding onto something in his hand as I approached him I could feel a Dark Aura from him. One that resembles that of a Kizuki or Something Worse . " After hearing what he said Kagaya smiled and said " We'll take care of the boy here until he has a place to go , I want to hear what happened to him that night. " Gyomei only nodded , shortly after a woman with white hair entered the room and said " Oyakata- Sama, the boy has awakened." Oyakata got up with the aid of Gyomei, " Time to find out what happened to the boy during that night," as they exited the room and left Yamato behind. The sword slowly vanished from the spot.

The boy sitting up from where he was resting looked down and noticed a blue light appearing in front of him, the blue light took form it was the Yamato. Nero looked at the sword , the only thought that haunted his mind was that his entire village was killed and he lived. " Young man I'm so glad that you're awake. " said a man with a scar covering half his face. " Young one , how are you feeling? " said the man with a buddha necklace. Both sitting down next to the boy." My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki. " He gestured his hand towards the other man , " and this is Gyomei Himejima . " Nero looked at both of them , he reached the Yamato and asked them " So I wasn't dreaming, then my entire village was destroyed by demons ?" as he holds the sword close. " Yes, I'm afraid so . '' Kagaya said with sadness in his voice. " But you lived , that's all that matters . " He said , " I should be dead , my friend dies because I didn't listen. " Gripping the Yamato tighter, his eyes started to water with the guilt of him being the survivor. " T-Those Damn DEMONS !" he lowered his head in shame of what happened. " What's your name young man ?" Kagaya asked , the boy regained his composer and answered " Nero .... " they noticed he didn't have to say his family name " You don't have a family name ?" Gyomei asked as he began to cry about this pain. " I didn't really have one, the only family I had were those at the orphanage. '' Nero answered as he slowly put the Yamato down on his lap. " Nero... do you know what that sword is ?" Kagaya asked the boy, Nero gave a confused look and replied " All I know is the demons were in a cave , getting ready to pick this sword up.. I ran toward them to take the sword to stop them and next thing I know- " he stopped and looked at Gyomei and continued " a voice called out to me - Kill them all , Every . Single . Demon. - that's all the voice said , next thing i know I'm waking up here ."

Kagaya smiled " Nero, why don't you join the demon's slayer Corps?" he asked . Both Nero and Gyomei were surprised by what Kagaya just asked . " That sword you carry is the Demon Slayer's Sword ultimate weapon , The Dark Blade Yamato . " He looked over at the door and the same woman with white hair stood there " Amane can you grab the Scroll. " he asked , Amane nodded and left to retrieve the scroll. Gyomei asked " Oyakata- Sama , Even if he carries the Sword , he must survive Final Selection . .. '' Kagaya said " I know it's sudden Nero, but the sword pick- '' '' I'll do it . '' Nero interrupted him, he looked at the kagaya and asked " What do I need to do ?" the door opened revealing Amane holding the scroll Kagaya asked for. " Thank you Amane. " she handed the scroll to Nero and left the trio " This is the scroll telling the story of how Yamato came to be and what happened when it disappeared. " Kagaya said . " Nero, if you're serious about joining us , you need to know some things about the Demon Slayers." he looked at Kagaya " I'm listening .. " was all Nero Said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is my First Fanfic , Tell me what you think , where do you think i should try and improve , some chapters might be shorte . Please keep rude comments to yourself . 

EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.4K 40
this contains manga spoilers so if you haven't read it, go read it :>> Giichi Tomioka, a young boy who falls in love with a high school girl, S...
3.2M 158K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
9.3K 135 17
Title says it all
195K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...