Nightfall Bond. L.S

By maddslhorn_x

An alpha A beta A witch A vampire A broken clan A strong pack Come together But does it last forever? More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Epilogue part two

Chapter 23

186 13 0
By maddslhorn_x

Hi lovelies... enjoy. Warning Smut ahead.
Chapter 24:

It's been a few days since the were joined by their missing family members and pack members. They had all settled in remarkably well, the pack had been so surprised to see Cairo and Hope alive and on pack grounds but after a quick pack meeting explaining the situation, everyone understood. It helped a lot towards how the pack treated both Athena and Louis. With knowledge that they had both risked their lives to save members of the pack long before they were apart of it, the pack began to treat them both like royalty.

Louis makes his way to the kitchen silently, his eyes dart around in the hopes of seeing his aunt but it seems she's no where to be seen. She has been evading Louis for the few days after his suspicions that she's knows something and isn't sharing.

Making his way over to Athena and Niall, he greets them with a small smile and a thoughtful look.

"You seen Aunty bec?" He questions, Athena and Niall both shake their heads.

He hums taking a sip of the tea Niall had handed to him.

"She's hiding something from us. I think it's important and we need to find out what that is."

Louis and Athena both look round to Niall whom is shoving his mouth full with biscuits. He pauses his crunch when he sees he's being looked at. "What?" He questions with his mouth still full.

Athena grimaces before motioning for him to finish his biscuits.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"She's your mum So, if anyone can find out what she's hiding it's you."

Niall's eyes widen before he quickly shakes his head "no Lou... you don't understand, things changed. While we were hiding... she had to lie, hide, run to keep us all safe. She kept secrets for so long....  when I heard you had escaped and I suggested we come to this pack to find you and be together again. She refused.. she said it wasn't time... she never told me what she meant, she never explained how she knew when rogues were close or Uncle Seths men were getting near."

There's silence that follows as they all think about how she could have possibly known about those occasions.

"We've got to try and find out what she knows... we've got to."  They let it hang in the air for a while before Louis shakes his head removing himself from his thoughts

Lou...

Yes

Erm... I'd.. I want to mate Louis gasps out loud at his wolves words, he hadn't actually thought that. His mind had been so preoccupied. His mind had been so lost.

You really want to do that?

Lou... if I could have.. I would have begged to be fucked by that gorgeous mate of ours at first sight

Louis chokes in his breath before chuckling, Athena and Niall stare at him with a knowing look.

Okay.. okay let's go find our mate.

Louis smiles at both Athena and Niall before he turns walking towards the office. His wolf whimpering with need and excitement.

Opening the door Louis watches for a moment, seeing his mate working hard hunched over the desk.

He must have been stood there for longer than he thought because Harry sniffs then quickly looks ups with a beaming smile on his face.

"Hi baby." He leans back in his chair opening his arms to beckon Louis forward.

Louis shuffles in and quickly situates himself into his mates arms. He sits comfortable simply staring at his mate thinking of how he can approach this subject.

"H... my wolf and I have been talking and we Erm... we'd like to" he stutters again making Harry smile fondly. He waits patiently for Louis to finish his sentence

"I'm ready and If you are ready... then I'd like to officially mate with you. I want your mark on my neck and mine on yours"

Louis can feel a blush hit his cheeks as Harry stares with wide eyes. It takes a few moments before Harry blinks and the shocked look leaves his face.

"Yes baby... yes I'm so ready." He leans in kissing Louis softly before pulling back "it'll be our first time together... another thing we can learn and explore together" Louis smiles at Harry's cute expression

They stand together, grasping their hands to each other tightly and begin the walk to their room.

They stand awkwardly for a few moments simply staring at each other. Before They both laugh.

(POV change- Louis POV)

'You are so beautiful, my baby boy. Cannot wait to worship your body how it should be worshiped. Make you feel so good" Harry's  voice is huskier then normal and it makes shivers go through my body. Harry has stripped himself as he talked and I can now sweep my eyes over his naked body,his cock hard and ready, his body beautifully toned and covered with sporadic tattoos. Louis eyes fly from the swallows down to the butterfly before he moves his gaze back up to his shining eyes. I slowly remove my clothes enjoying the way his eyes sweep over every bit of skin that soon shows. His eyes flicker between love and lust as they sweep over my now bare body. I slowly take a step back and sit myself down onto the bed.

"My beautiful boy... cannot wait to kiss your body, lick every inch and make you mine"

I reach my hands out whimpering at his words, he slowly moves so he is hovering over me. Pushing me to lay back onto the bed, he grabs my hips pushing me up further onto the bed. I let my body relax into the softness below me. As I feel Harry press his body down onto me, I shudder at the warmth.

Harry leans down places his lips onto my neck leaving a trail of wet kisses all over my body just as he had promised.
'Your all mine now darling.' his breath blows over my hard cock as he speaks. I gasp and move my hands to his hair gripping tightly.

He lifts my legs up, so they are over his head. With his head in between my thighs. Nipping and sucking he begins to leave red dark marks on my tanned inner thighs. My hands grip his hair tightly as I feel my self get lost in the pleasure he is giving me. He grunts as I pull and nips harshly in warning making me loosen my grip.

He pinches my thighs making me spread them wider. I shudder as I feel the cold air on my pulsing hole.

I can hear him take a deep breath before his tongue is at me, Licking a clean swipe across it taking my breath.

His tongue circled my sensitive rim, dipping in slightly to tease me, I knew it was to get me used to the feeling of his tongue, I gasp as I feel something different, different to the other times we've done this. My mind whirls as I come to the realization that it is a piercing. Pulling his hair a loud moan leaves my lips.

He lifts his head for a brief moment opening his mouth as his eyes twinkle with mischief and slowly he allows his tongue to be seen. 'Like my new piercing baby.'

"Ugh.. when the fuck did you get that?" I gasp loudly pushing myself up on my elbows

I see his smirk first "it's easy to get when your best friend is a witch" he charges back in licking over my hole causing me to collapse back onto the bed

'Say my name baby' he says quickly as he dives back in, soon after that he began to really fuck his tongue in to my quivering body.

'Harry.. ugh fuck so good' the words leave my lips with no control

I almost scream in pleasure as he used his hands to pull apart my bum cheeks a bit more. Soon his face is engulfed, his tongue worked effortlessly as he circles around my rim then sinking in to the tight heat. As Harry hears the moan falling from my lips he growls deep in his throat and pulls himself closer to me.

He begins to bite and suck heavily onto my rim before mercilessly fucking his tongue into me as I scream out. I feel his tongue circle around the inside of my rim, I can't hold off as I reach my high.

'Ugh Alpha' I pant as he slowly works me through the orgasm. He soon pulls himself back up to hover over me, taking my breath as his lips land on mine. I kiss back, following his actions as best as I could in my airy state.

I feel as he slides two fingers into me slowly, I grip his shoulders tightly at the sudden intrusion. 'Baby your so tight, doing so well for me' he pumps his fingers purposefully missing my prostate as he smirks and whispers he does not want me cumming again so soon.

I throw my head to the side as he marks my neck with his lips, I can now feel the indescribable stretch of 3 fingers pumping into me, moving with precision as he gentle strokes my prostrate with every other pump.

"Want you.. alpha" I murmur hoping he'll hear and adhere to what I desperately need.

"Okay baby boy" He speaks into my ear gently pulling his fingers from my hole. "You going to ride me baby okay?" I nod eagerly as he moves himself so he is now sat against the headboard.

I cautiously moves to straddle my beloved, my mate, my everything. I feel the nerves hit me as I stare down at this man. A man who has made mistakes, a man whom has save me and who has done everything to protect me. My alpha's been there, he's brought be back to who I am... before my uncle destroyed me. As I stare down at this man who gives me so much I cannot help but love him, truly and utterly love him. I cannot help but be nervous that I won't be good but I also know that this man loves me as well.

Harry cups my cheek in reassurance and I am quick to lean into his touch. This is such an important moment for the both of us... we can both feel the nerves that are hitting our cores as we share our connection.

"Are you ready my darling?" I nod quickly

I then help by lubing his cock up slowly running my fingers over him. Taking my time in remembering our every moment together. I close my eyes for a short moment. 'Take your time baby, we have all the time in the world.'

When I am finally ready I hover over Harry's length, feeling the head at my rim making a shiver ring through my body in anticipation. 'Go slow baby. Take your time. Want you to feel good'

I nod at his words before I am slowly moving down the hard, thick and long length, the burn hurts bringing tears to my eyes as I shut them to keep the tears in. A part of me loves the feeling of it, feeling of connecting with Harry like this but that doesn't stop the pain creeping in.

"Slow baby, your doing so well for me. So proud. Just relax baby." The words reassure me and helps me relax as I feel Harry's hands on my hips and one on my cock slowly stroking to keep the pleasure there.

Once fully seated on Harry, I take a moment and a deep breath. I hear him take a deep breath with me.  I love the feeling of the cock deep inside of me, it takes my breath away as I wait for the still aching pain to fade more. I open my eyes to look at Harry who has one hand tightly gripping my waist while the other keeps stroking my pulsing cock until I push it away.

"Feel so tight baby. Love you so much my darling, love seeing how beautiful you are, how you lose yourself in the pleasure of being together. Whenever your ready, you can move darling, your in control"

I slowly begin to move up and down at a slow and steady pace feeling the slow drag of his cock and absolutely loving it. Harry shuts his eyes at the tight almost painful feeling, his grip tightens on my hips. He helps me, using his hands that grips my waist to move me in the slow pace he wanted, while he caress' my back gently. Loving the feeling of his skin under my fingertips. I feel Harry shift himself so he can hit into my prostate which causes me to lurch forward and throw my head back while a loud moan leaves my lips.

'Ahh there we go baby' his breath comes in pants as he breaths into my neck.

Our movements are slow and gentle as we move together, I felt as if we were truly making love and looking into Harry's dark eyes, he knew it. I whimper 'Love you Harry, love you so much' the words leave me completely and he thrusts up in more passion.

"could do this forever. Never let you go. My baby boy, love my mate, my baby" Harry  replies as our lips meet in a tender kiss, I could feel our connection growing and I finally felt connected.

When I feel I can no longer breathe I pull from his lips but not moving too far as I rest my head upon his breathing his breath as we continue to move in unison bringing the ultimate pleasure to both of us.

"I don't want this to end but I'm so close. So ready to have your mark" I whisper the words and see an immediate reaction as he grips my waist.

He instantly begins to thrust upwards causing me to once again jolt forward and let out a high pitched whine. I hear a quiet growl and readjustment of his grip to my waist before I am being relentlessly pounded into, straight into the spot that makes me scream his name. I began to push back with every thrust, meeting Harry's  full power as I lean down to mark my territory pulling hard on his hair. My senses are overloading from everything he is doing, my body feeling like it's on fire but freezing as I have shivers running up and down my body. As he continues to pound into my prostate I knew I couldn't last much longer, I had no idea how long we had been going but I knew we were both about to reach our peak. I reach for my cock but Harry quickly slaps my hand away

"You will come from my cock and my cock only. Like the good little boy you are. Come on baby boy show me what a good boy you are" As he speaks I feel his hand slap down hard onto my arse.

It works though because within seconds I am clenching as the feeling over powers me, I scream out as white spurts of cum fall from my cock before my fangs drop and I am biting into my alpha's neck. I can hear Harry groan and thrust hard before he to releases, his knot expanding and keeping us tied, only allowing gently thrusts as he fucks me through it before slowing to a stop. He reaches for my hair and bits into my neck making his own mark. After a few seconds of the connection rushing through our bodies, forming the bond we have for life. We both redraw our teeth quickly lapping at the mark so it closes. We both pant and fall into each other. My hips feeling sore from the position but loving the feeling of Harry still in me.

I release a sigh of content as I lift my head up to look at my mate "Thank you for making my first time so beautiful."
I watch as he smiles a wide happy smile and so I lean and gently kiss him. As I feel my self drift of to sleep I hear my alpha "I love you Louis. I am yours"

Hope you all enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 3.1K 28
Enjoy
6.5K 443 20
Being at the head of a pack is isolating; anyone at the top could tell you that. Rushed into a role you're not ready for. Rushed to find a mate. Rus...
19.7K 398 30
Love or family?
12.8K 357 42
Two girls, two sports, two different worlds, all eyes on them at all times. So what happens when these worlds unexpectedly come crashing together? Wi...