Nightfall Bond. L.S

By maddslhorn_x

An alpha A beta A witch A vampire A broken clan A strong pack Come together But does it last forever? More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Epilogue part two

Chapter 20

182 9 2
By maddslhorn_x

Hi lovelies... enjoy....

As they journey through the darkened forest, tripping over the occasional root. It feels as if they have all been walking for days but yet it's been 2 hours.

Louis sighs for the tenth time "how much further A?" He's seconds away from taking up his mates offer of a piggy back. It's not really that he's tired but nervous. He's scared of what they will find and what will happen once they get to their destination. This could all go so terribly wrong.

"Not long Lou, wait... is that?" She pauses as she stays into a clearing coming up, everyone turns to where she's looking and as they peek through the trees they see a nice clearing with a homey looking cabin

Lights are on and the fire outside is lit, everyone slowly walks there way closer to the cabin door. As they reach two steps away they feel paralysis come over their bodies, unable to move.

A woman appears before them. Everyone gasps as they stare at her.

"But wait what?" Harry stammers as he turns to look at Lumi tightening her hold on Athena's hand before looking back at the identical woman before her

"Don't be alarmed... my name is Aphrodite, it is forbidden for anyone to see my true face. I simply take on the form of someone you all trust" the woman explains her voice different to Lumi's, it's soothing and calm.

Everyone looks to Lumi again as she to looks around, looking taken aback by the trust everyone holds in her.

"Now children... why are you at my home?" She questions looking at them all, eyes stopping upon Louis. Her eyes look as if she already knows the answer

"We... erm we've been trying to find someone, contact them but we found you've been blocking us" Athena explains

"Ahhh... yes I have. Why are you trying to contact Rebecca?" the woman looks around again but once again looking as if she knows the answer. Her eyes meet Louis' and for a moment that pain he's been feeling fades, he watches as her eyes sadden before looking away. That gaping hole left by his father soon returning but not nearly as painful.

"She's my aunt... I sent her away for her safety but now it's imperative she comes back"

"Oh yes... you need her help and the helps of those she protects in this upcoming battle."

They look confused that she knows but she simply smiles politely back at them.

"Yes... will you help by removing the block" Harry questions

"You must first prove your worth... if you can find the answers I seek, I shall give you the answers you need"

They stare in confusion before she continues "I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?"

There's silence as they all listen to her words, while Athena groans. She should have expected something like this witches love to play, loved riddles and bargains. There's more she wants then just some answers to riddles. But what?

Louis stands thinking the words over and over frowning in confusion

It's Age

How did you get that so quickly?

Because I'm smart- duh

"It's age. It changes peoples appearances. It will never go down and if people look after themselves it will go up"

Aphrodite smiles, her eyes twinkling. "Well done my child. Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?"

Athena squints her eyes at the woman stood before her, watching as her eyes linger in Louis. When Louis had answered her riddle her eyes shone. She continues to stare trying to figure out what's happening.

Lou... I have a bad feeling

What do you mean?

When you answered that riddle... when she looked at us... I felt like she was looking at me... she wants something Lou.... we cannot answer these riddles

What are you on about? If you know the answer we have to... we need this Ares.

No.... she... she's up to something...

Louis frowns as he feels his wolf completely recoil and hide within the darkest part of him. As he makes eye contact with the woman, he sees she's frowning, looking almost upset.

Athena watches the interaction before she looks to the ground, admiring briefly how her and Lumi's shadows stand together. She gasps.

"It's shadows" it's all she offers and she watches the woman frown before smiling

"Yes... well done. Last one... It can't be seen, can't be felt, can't be heard, and can't be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills, And empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, Ends life, and kills laughter. What is it?"

"The dark" Harry and Lumi instantly respond before they look at each other with a secret smile. Harry's father had always spoken this riddle about darkness... they never knew why but they always listened

"Wow... I'm impressed young ones... okay I will allow your message to pass through to your aunt but I want something in return. I have protected your aunt for years as she saved my mate and I will always continue to do so. I feel I must have something of equal value for letting this message to pass my barriers"

"What is it you want?" Lumi questions, Athena watches her eyes flicker to Louis and that's when it dawns on her

"No:.. you can't" Athena protests before the woman says a word

Everyone looks confused other than the woman who smiles gently and looks towards Louis "I want wisdom, protection, warrior and loyalty. I want your wolf, Louis"

Louis gasps feeling his wolf's panic as he reaches forward shouting his rejection inside his mind.

"No" he voice is firm "I will never give my wolf to anyone... he has protected me and remained loyal for years. He gave me wisdom I never would have. He's been a true warrior in my darkest moments, even in the years I never understood what he was. I have promised the same in return. He's owed my loyalty, protection. Everything I know he can have. It is time I be his warrior, if I have to protect him from you I will. If we have to find another way we will because I will never leave my wolf, especially when he has never left me"

The woman's eyes fill with tears as she claps excitedly. "Well done my young child, you've past the test. In this world wolves are gifted to those who truly deserve them, sometimes people stray from their path and it's difficult to watch. You my child have always remained firmly on your path because of the wolf you have.... I am so pleased you show him the same loyalty he shows you." She steps away from Louis, finally fully releasing their bodies from being stuck in the place they stood.

"I shall let your message pass and allow open communication between yourselves and your aunt. Be warned there are dark times ahead and you will all face a dark heart wrenching challenge, it is then the most imperative that you stay together and do not stray from this path. Do not stray into the path of misery and coldness. Stay loved and continue to fight together, you'll surely win every battle together."

Before they could say anything there's a glow shining from the woman's hand. A small crystal appears and she hands it over to Athena.

"Use this to communicate with Louis' aunt, Athena you can draw on this same Crystal for strength and white power, use it for protection and healing.... do not use it for death and destruction... if you do you risk the lives of all those around you. This is a powerful Crystal but I trust you'll use it wisely."

Athena nods a quick shaky nod clasping the Crystal in her hand tightly.

"Be safe my children... I'll be watching" with that said the woman disappears and so to does the homey cabin.

Everyone gasps as they look around and back to each other. No one knows what to say as they begin their journey back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 394 30
Love or family?
350K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.
5.2K 173 31
Two girls, two sports, two different worlds, all eyes on them at all times. So what happens when these worlds unexpectedly come crashing together? Wi...
66.8K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...