Sold to my Husband

By sonachopra

I was seven years old when I was Sold .... Sold to my Husband .... More

Sold to my Husband ...
Part 1
Sanskar...
Why ?
Past..
Decision Time ..
You have to accept her
I can't be her husband..
I'm going....
Small .....
First meeting..
Characterless!!!
First night !!
Hope ...
Punishment..
Beat her...
Taking her away...
Marriage..
Wife...
Leaving
Into big city..
Leaving her..
Your fault..
Sold to her husband....
You are my responsibility
I'm here for you
I promise ..
Leading a new life !!
A new friend..
He is not that bad..
Beginning of New Life !!
Reason for her generosity..

Sold !!

2.5K 107 40
By sonachopra

Continuing from previous part:-

As raju and mukesh left from kholi to buy some alcohol their neighbor lady come out of her kholi after making sure that they left . She holding a heavy iron block in her hand and start breaking the lock of their house , in her quick second attempt lock break and she quickly open the door looking here and there in their dark house , taking a breath she pull a garbage polythene and dump it in there with small smirk on her face and this is they deserve no one coming from outside and start overtaking their area and these two definitely not deserve to live here as they are not belongs to Mumbai.  She is about the close the door when she heard some muffled screams  confused she turn on the light and saw ragini tied up in corner of room screaming and crying 😭

Bina(neighbour lady) rush to her asking while removing the cloth in her mouth  ' kon ho tum ? Kabse bandhi ho yaha?( who are you ?)'

Ragini who is too scared and shaking unable to form words let out another painful cry as she herself didn't understand how and from when she's tied up here .  Bina quickly free her hands and legs hold her so that she can get up and go out with her from this kholi through she don't know who this girl is but looking at her it's obvious that she's been kidnapped by those two morons or maybe forced too  but she can't just leave her here so she quickly get ragini out to her kholi...

Other side at station:-

Sanskar take pictures of both of the kidnappers and asking to everyone near station area about them  . He lodge a complaint in police station to about ragini's kidnapping but they say it took at least 24 hours after they start searching for her as she is an adult who might ran away by her will , this angered him more but he just can't wait for 24 hours heck he even can't wait for 24 minutes .  He contact to his friend who is in police and ask his help after quickly explaining him whole situation , he is inspector of this area and he ask  local informers to keep an sharp eye on these two and find ragini.

Sanskar walking ask every other person if they see ragini and his heart is scaring for her ..

Back in kholi:-
Ragini crying her heart out rubbing her wrists as they are hurting like hell but what about her heart which broke hearing what Bina said how can her husband sold her !!

Bina look at the crying state of Ragini and she feel bad for her cause she was about to get physically hurt by those two haramis but thankfully she break the lock on time . Bina sigh and ask her ' ab tum kaha jaogi kyunki yaha mere pass toh ruk nahi sakti unn dono ko shaq  ho jayega aur mere pati ko pata chala toh kanhi daru ke nashe mein..nahi..nahi . Ummm ek kaam karo yaha se 20 minute ki duri pe durga maa ka mandir hai usse mien blind aur aurtno ke liye aashram bhi hai tum yeh paise rakho aur wanha chali jao main kal bahane se wanha aa jaungi phir aage ka sochengy thik hai( now where you go ? Cause you can't stay here in my kholi as they both suspect that you are with me and if my husband find you in our kholi then he might try to misbehave with you in alcoholic state..no ....no .  Ummmm you do one thing there is Durga goddess temple 20 minutes away from here you go there and stay there for night that temple also has blind and women aashram so they give you place take this money and go there I'll come to meet you in morning there and than we see what to do next okay)' .

Ragini is too scared to even move let alone run away from here to 20 minutes away but she knows that if she didn't escape from this place then those guys surely do bad to her( as she still isn't fully understand r##e cause in village people simply blame her and most women in our country don't know meaning of the word r##e till this date)  so she take the money from Bina and change her saare too as Bina suggested by this they won't recognise her (hopefully)  Ragini join her hands in front of Bina . Her eyes filled with hot tears but Bina held her hand and nods no to her .

Ragini left from kholi and Bina praying for her safety , Bina too wants to go with her but it's time for her husband's arrival so she just can't go .

Ragini cover her face with saree palu as she thinks about what Bina said that her( ragini's) husband must have sold her here or else why he would leave her alone on station with some money in her hand ! She said it's happened with most of women here  , their husbands marry them in village just to sell them or abandon them here in this big city...

Ragini heart pained once again as why Sanskar ji take her with him if he wants to left her here ?
Flashes of him leaving her on station coming in her mind and she curse herself and her fate that why she's been saved by villagers when he just wanted to sold her here !
It's better she die in village rather to be sold here ....

Hey guys so sorry for the delay and really sorry for short part but it's about a week time matter and then big updates as I'm last viva away from being graduate ..
please it's a request to subscribe my channel momo kitchen twin

And Glam doze with Ayesha

#Momokitchentwin
#GlamdozewithAyesha ✌🏻

And check out an awesome story by Beauty_In_Disguise 💗💖

Love to chandrasejar and all of you guys 😍💖💗😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 5.9K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...
287K 21.8K 33
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
28.6K 1.9K 44
What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Oberoi,he was known as the king of business world ,a man who can turn table in his fa...
104K 5.3K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...