π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‚π–†π–—π–—π–Žπ–”π–—

By milkshakeaddict

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." ____________________________... More

~~Aesthetics~~
Maniac on crack
She is lovely
Klaus choked on his Bourbon
The Mikaelsons have a staring problem
She tried not to cringe
She's a child, Niklaus
Mikaleson's friend? No chance.
You Uncultured People
Never Mess with Aliza's books
Skadoosh
Sorry
Sufi
Katherine
Werepire
He knew her.
Doppelganger
Finn
Aliza
Hello, love
I like her
I care about her.
Grow up, dude
Rome
She doesn't matter
Klaus Slept with another werewolf?
Before you go
Siblings
-----Author's Note-----
A deal
I hate this
Your Story
Battlefield
Amazing Family
Happy Family
I won
A Lie
The Aftermath
~~~~Author's Note 2~~~~
Let It All Out
Water Under The Bridge
Damn it.
Give 'Em Hell Kid
This Isnt how I imagined
Nightmares
Hospital
Mistakes Were Made
One Last Thing
Well Played
Peace

That was awesome

6.2K 223 62
By milkshakeaddict

Aliza laid awake in the bed, staring at the ceiling. She was thinking about all the ways her life changed in the past few months. How from being an ordinary teenager she became one of the strongest creatures alive.

Creature, not human.

It was an odd truth that still felt like a joke she failed to understand. Things still seemed unclear, the feeling that no one was telling her everything grew stronger as the days went by but she kept shoving that thought inside because so far she was safe. 

This is temporary, you will go home.

Aliza sat up, pushing the sheets away from her body. She still had a few hours before she had to get ready for whatever lessons Vincent and Bonnie were going to teach her. 

Her eyes fell on the piles of books that hurt her heart. She decided to organize them as a means to get her mind off the things that were making her anxious. She got up from the bed at walked towards where the books were dumped. She sat down with her legs crossed and started to inspect the books.

Several of them were just supernatural encyclopedias that were tempting to read but Aliza was still pretty disoriented to do that. She arranged them alphabetically. Next was notebooks, all filled with notes. Aliza mindlessly flipped through the pages, stacking one over the other.

A page fell on her lap from one of the notebooks. Aliza frowned, placing the book aside, she picked up the page and unfolded it.

Josie told me if I write my troubling thoughts down on a paper and burn it, I will feel better so here I am.

I miss them. I miss my family, I am aware that I don’t know much about them but it doesn’t mean I miss them any less. Mom told me about dad, stories of him, and my uncles and aunts. I remember him, not much but I remember dad teaching me how to make paint, telling me how he used to do it when he was a kid, dad calling me princess. Though not my favourite term of endearment, it made me feel special. My dad told me that I will be the greatest witch in the world but sometimes I want to give up. Everything feels so intense and burdening and that’s when I miss him even more. I wish he was here, a part of my life, helping me get through those dark days. Telling me that I am stronger than my fears, smarter than people’s baseless judgments. I wish to be a part of my family. 

“She didn’t burn it, can’t say I’m surprised.”

Aliza turned her head to see the man, sitting on the bed behind her.

“You know about her?”

The man shrugged, “I know about everyone.”

“You don’t say.” She mumbled, folding the paper and placing it back in the book.

She felt bad for Hope, she knew how comforting family could be when she was feeling down. Her family was what kept her going at the times when she thought she couldn’t keep up. Her dad was the one who taught her the value of her own opinions, her mom taught her how to not take crap from people like Kol, Vincent taught her how being kind didn’t mean being submissive or weak.

Aliza wondered what kept Klaus from reaching out for his daughter.

“How come she’s not part of the family?” 

The man said, “Nik has a lot of enemies. They would try to hurt Hope, just to get to him.”

How many people can you manage to piss off in 10 centuries?

“Hey, can I ask you something?” Aliza glanced at the man.

“Go on.”

“How are you roaming around despite being dead? I mean is something holding you back?”

 He stared at her for a few moments and said, “I am bounded.”

“To what?”

“A witch. A very powerful witch. I died but she trapped my soul and held me captive. I still don't know who she is. I managed to break myself free but only if the witch dies I can come back to life.”

“How can you kill that witch?”

“Your blood.” He replied simply. “But you don’t have to worry.”

Aliza decided to ignore his words and said, “Hey man, it’s been months and we are still taking. You consider me your friend right?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then for the love of god just tell me your freaking name.” She whined.

The man bit his lip and pondered for a few seconds.

“Fine, I shall give you my name. But you have to promise me that won’t tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

The man sighed, “My name is Henrik.”

Aliza snorted, “What was so hard about that?”

Henrik laughed, “I suppose nothing.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All you have to do is focus on the plant. The mind is a very powerful part of us. If you put your mind on something and focus properly, you can achieve great things.” Vincent said and pushed the pot in front of Aliza.

Okay so it wasn’t as easy as he was making it sound, because Aliza made the mistake of listening to Styx Blue Collar Man in the morning, and now all she could think of was

 Keeping my mind on a better life

Where happiness is only a heartbeat away

Paradise, can it be all I heard it was

I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there

But she wasn’t going to tell Vincent that because she had no interest in listening to his speech about how Aliza was smart but sometimes she should be serious about life.

Once a month was more than enough, thank you very much.

Aliza sat in one of the classrooms, along with Bonnie and Vincent who stood on the other side, explaining to her how she could make a flower bloom or take the life away from it. How she could turn water into ice and ice into water. How she could create storms with the snap of fingers and so on. She could make waves, create smoke, light fire, and whatnot.

“So you’re telling me that I am Elsa, Moana, Storm, Scarlet witch, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Hulk, Jean Grey, Avatar, etc, etc?”

“When you put it like that yes but you can’t turn into a green giant.”

It took a lot of effort to kick everyone else out of the room. Their stares were making Aliza want to rip her hair out,

Fun fact, Klaus could follow orders given by Caroline with a smirk.

Aliza tried not to think about the age difference.

“Close your eyes and take a deep breath.” Aliza followed Bonnie’s instructions.

“Now touch the soil,” She did. “And focus on making it grow.”

Vincent and Bonnie shared a look as they watched Aliza with their fingers crossed.

Bonnie knew that girl had it in her to do unthinkable things. When she shook hands with Aliza, her aura was calm and warm and welcoming. There was power coursing through Aliza’s veins, a sense of kindness that only a few people had these days. 

Bonnie had never liked a person more.

Vincent crossed his hands and watched Aliza. He knew she could do it, he had faith in her. Aliza was an important part of his life, which was ironic cause he hated Finn. But like Hope, Aliza was miles better than her father. 

They both gasped as a small sampling emerged from the soil.

Both of them shared a look of triumph.

But it didn’t last long when the sapling turned into a sixteen feet tree in approximately five seconds.

Aliza shrieked and fell from the chair.

Everyone came rushing into the room to see Vincent and Bonnie pressed against the wall, Aliza on the floor with mud all over her, and an actual, god to honest, tree on the wooden table.

With apples on it.

“What happened?” Caroline yelled. She glanced at the table and groaned, “Seriously? That was new furniture!”

Everyone glanced at Caroline with a funny look on their faces.

Elijah and Stefan rushed towards Aliza, helping her stand up.

She said, “Thanks at least some people are considerate enough to help.”

“Hey! Wooden furniture is expensive!”

“Don’t worry, love. I’ll buy you a new one.”

Rebekah rolled her eyes.

Caroline gave Niklaus a dirty look.

Kol snorted.

“Enzo what seeds did you plant?” Vincent asked.

“Well, you can see the apples. I planted apple seeds.” 

Bonnie gaped at him, “I told you to plant sprouts!”

Enzo raised his hands, “In my defence, I was eating an apple when you gave me that pot.”

“Wow,” Rebekah shook her head.

Kol stepped forward and plucked an apple out, rubbing it against his shirt. He took a bite and said while chewing.

“At least it worked.”

Everyone’s attention turned toward Aliza who was now laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes.

Eventually, the rest joined in, grinning at each other.

“Man, that was awesome.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought the whole grand reveal thing would be stupid. So I just revealed it random.

I mean you guys probably figured out that the man was Henrick.

Anyway, how is the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and/or comment.

I read Supernatural's original ending.

I feel betrayed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 248 18
Caroline Forbes has a 3 year old little girl so when the famous Klaus Mikaelson takes a sudden interested in the two blondes. All he want is to prote...
178K 4.6K 72
This is the collection of little one-shot stories from the end of Mrs Mikaelson, so I recommend reading that book first before you read this one. Fe...
7.9K 466 53
Happy endings don't exist, they're just stories that haven't ended yet. Something many people have been told, but many don't understand it until they...
74.1K 1.6K 44
What if there was one person who was even stronger then Klaus? What if she was his bestfriend and grew up with all of the Mikaelson? Why haven't we h...