𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
• 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 •
~Chapter 38~
✰𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔✰
~Chapter 39~
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡!𝐭
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~Chapter 29~

681 30 5
By BlackRose_007

Third Person's Pov

.

.

.

"Merlin... W-What are you doing here?.."

Masami asked as she stood up and step back a little. The boys seemed to notice her forced smile and as she was trembling slightly.

"I am working here, you? What are doing here with... A group of boys?" Merlin said rasing a brow as she looked over to the boys.

"I- we came h-here to see this newly opened r-restaurant, I didn't know you g-guys are here.." Masami replied while stuttering.

She didn't wanna see them yet. Yes she wanna see them but only one of them, she isn't prepared to face them except for one person, and that is the owner of the restaurant.

"Hmm, I see... Well, someone wants to see you, come with me for sec." Merlin was about to grab her hands but she stepped back and held her wrist.

"I-I can't.." she said while looking down.

"Why? He has been waiting for you, he wants to apologise..." Merlin said taking a step towards her and grabbing her wrist.

As she grabbed her wrist and drag her towards the counter she yanked her wrist out of Merlin's grasp. Merlin only looks at her with a questioning look.

"Apologise...?" Masami started "He of all people wants to apologise..?! And he wants to see me after what he has done?! What the fuck is wrong with him?!" she shouted making the rest of the customers look at her.

The boys stood up and was about to walk towards her but was stopped as she raised her hands. They just sighed and sat back down, listening to they're talking.

"Masami I--"

"Shut up! I told him not to see me again, not to show his damn face in front of me anymore! I told him to not see me for the rest of my life!!" Masami shouted as tears were forming in her crimson eyes.

"He--"

"No. I said no.." Masami cut her off again making the short dark-purple-ish haired woman sigh.

Customers where looking at them but they just ignored them like this was an everyday thing to do.

"Sigh... Let me--"

"I told yo--"

"Let me goddamn explain!" Merlin slapped a hand on her mouth to shut her up. Masami on the other hand shut her goddamn loud ass mouth and decided to listen.

"It isn't him I was talking about!" Merlin said and removed her hands on Masami's mouth.

Masami's eyes grew wide and slapped her own hands to her mouth "Really?! What the fuck Merlin! You should've told me sooner!"

"I was going to.. But you keep cutting me off and blabbing about that ex of yours!" she growled at her. Masami gave a peace sign to the woman before walking to the counter  with Masami behind her.

Masami had an... Ex..???

Was all the boys thought as they looked at their girl walking with the tall woman towards the counter.

.

As they reached the counter, Merlin told her to go upstairs just beside the counter table. She obliged and went up with Merlin now following her.

"Turn to the left.." She instructed the young lady as she turned left.

Merlin knocked on the the large wooden doors as they heard a 'Come in'. When Meelin pushed open the double door, Masami. Saw her long time bestfriend.

It has been years since she has seen him. He hasn't even changed a bit, he is still short, blonde, and... A fucking pervert!

An irk mark appeared in her forehead as she smile forcefully while she walk towards him and a young lady with long platinum silver hair.

Kinda reminds me of Sugawara-san...

"Yo!"

She was cut off by her thoights when she heard him greet her. Masami had been longing to hear his voice, she has been longing to see him and talk to him.

"Meliiiii~" she ran towards him with open arms with him also running towards her with open arms.

"Aleeexx!!"

[A/N: Imma explain this later why she is called 'Alex']

"Meeellliii~"

"Aleexx!!"

"M.E.L.I!"

"A-Alex..?"

"You goddamn fucking pervert!!"

"E-Eehhh??"

From her angel like aura to a demon like aura. Her already red crimson eyes glowed as she ran after him around the room.

"Are they always like this?" the platinum haired girl asked Merlin.

"Yup.." she sighed and facepalmed.

Meanwhile

.

"You heard that right?"

"Yup!"

"She has a past lover?"

"That's what we all heard."

"Who?"

"I dunno.."

Back at the boys, they all discussed about Masami's ex. And guess what? They told the whole other teams about this.

🏐✨ S I M P S ✨🏐

Paradise✨
Bruh! Guess what!!?

Bby owl🦉💖
Hey hey hey!!
What is it?!

Flattykawa💙
This better be important🙄

Iwa bby✨
Shut ur non-existent ass Shittykawa!!

Flattykawa💙
So meaann Iwa-chan~ >3<

Iwa bby✨
Shut up!

Sugamama🌹
So umm.. What were you saying, Tendou?

Dadchi😳
Yes, what is it?

Paradise✨
Ok so.. Masami ha-

Bby eagle💜🦅
She has an ex boyfriend?

Baldy Simp💟💓
ShE hAS whAt nOw?!

Cute Simp😘💕
WHHAATT?! WHOO?!

Simping Tiger🐯
WhO iZ thIz mAn?!

MamaSemi💝
That.. Is what we are discussing right now.

Paradise✨
R'we just gonna ignore that Wakatoshi-kun cut me? On a chat?!

Hybrid kitty😻🖤
Wai-- what?! Chibi-chan has an ex and she didn't tell me?! Ffs!

Saltyshima🍰💛
Why would she tell you?

Dadchi😳
TSUKISHIMA KEI

Sugamama🌹
Daichi I-
That is my line!

Dadchi😳
Gomen, Suga!

Hybrid kitty😻🖤
Wait, hol' up! Back to the MAIN topic!

Levicchi🦁
Hey guys!

Sunshine☀️🧡
Hey Leeevv!!

Blueberry💙🥛
Boke Hinata BOKEEE!!

Pudding head🍮💛
Shoyo..

Sunshine☀️🧡
Kenma-saann!!

Blueberry💙🥛
Hinata--

Bangs✨💖
Ahem! The tOpIC!

Saltyshima🍰💛
Did he jus-

Bby owl🦉💖
Hey hey hey!
We should focus on Masami right now!

Hybrid kitty😻🖤
We should.

Fine setter💜😍
Masami was taken by a woman and went up stairs after their.. What seems like a fight...? And she hasn't come back for a while now.

Iwa bby✨
What the fuck?! Where are you rn?!

Flattykawa💙
Someone took my Angel-chan?!

Saltyshima🍰💛
She isn't yours..

Baldy Simp💟💓
I smell ✨j e a l o u s y✨ in the air.

Cute Simp😘💕
Same here~

Salttshima🍰💛
Shut the fuck up.

Sugamama🌹
L A N G U A G E 🙂

Aran's brother..? ✨
Oh! She came back!

Paradise✨
With two new people!

Bby eagle💜🦅
She seems close with the guy..

Hybrid kitty😻🖤
Wtf- a GUY?!
Thats it! Imma headin' there rn!

Bby owl🦉💖
Wait for me bro! I'm comming with you!

Pretty setter🌹✨
Guess I'm also comming.

Pudding head🍮💛
Michiko told me.. - Masami's cousin - that she's at a restaurant called Boar's Hat.

Everyone - except for the shiratorizawa - went to the restaurant.

Everyone is offline

.

.

.

.

*Few moments earlier*
- With Masami -

.

.

.

.

"This is my girlfriend, Elizabeth. Elizabeth this is my bestfriend, Masami Sakagaki a.k.a Alex, the one I always talked to you and the person you wanna meet."

He introduced his gf to Masami who was smiling at the platinum blonde. Elizabeth smiled and walked up to her and shaked her hands.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you!" she said as she shaked her hands.

"It's nice to finally meet you too! Meliodas over here always talks about you whenever we texted each other." Masami also smiled and shaked her hands.

Elizabeth blushed as she think about what could Meliodas possibly blabbing on her. After they shaked their hands she immediately cupped her cheeks still flushed.

Meliodas chuckled and rubbed circles on her back... Well, to be more specific, he is rubbing circles on her fine ass.

"By the way, not to be rude but Meliodas-sama, why are you calling her Alex when her name is Masami-sama?" she asked.

"Oh please don't put -sama on my name hehe, its kinda uncomfortable.." Masami lowered her head a slight pink forming on her cheeks.

"Oh! I apologize Masami-sam-- ah! Wh-What should I call you...?" she asked sheepishly.

"Call me Alex!" She smiled.

"And about your question earlier.." Maliodas paused and looked over to Masami as she smiled at him giving him a nod of reassurance. "That is her codename, she goes by the name Alex." Meliodas said.

"As you know, m'lady, she is the secret member of the sins.." Merlin said looking at Masami who nodded while smiling.

"Yes, go by the full codename of Alex...

.

.

.

.

.

... The eight sin, Phoenix sin of Love"

Heheh ^-^
Jist finished this rn, finally!!!

Thankyou for all the votes and reads! 😍 I wabyu guys💖🌹

See ya'll in the next chap! >3°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
184 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
50.9K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
6.4K 244 24
He leans closer to her as his lips were on her ear "You're mine, don't forget it," He said in a sexy tone that brings goosebumps to her Konoha Academ...