Dom

By Haydenpumpkinchan

As a prank, Namjoon's friends sign him up for private sessions with a professional dominant. Namjoon is a st... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Smut
Stretching - Part 1
Stretching - Part 2
Stretching - Part 3
Stretching - Part 3.5
Stretching - Part 4
Stretching - Part 5
Results!
Overstimulation
Thigh Fucking
Collaring
Mini Chapter
Massage
Edging
Biting/Marking
The Event
Shibari
Mini Chapter 2
Mini Chapter 3
Dress Up - Part 1
Jongdae
Sora And Noori (And Haru)
Mini Chapter 4
Drop
Aftercare
Punished
Punished - Part 2
Finale - Part 1
Finale - Part 2 (End)
Finale Explained
Subsitting

Chapter 4

15.9K 730 1.5K
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Namjoon groaned, seeing it was nearly three in the morning and he hadn't been able to sleep at all.

The ring around his cock made sure of that.

Unable to stop feeling aroused, the students mind kept drifting to dirty, kinky images despite him constantly shoving them quickly away.

The last thing he needed was for his heartbeat to spike and alert the watch, making him lose the bet not even twelve hours into the month.

He pressed his wrists against his closed eyes, kicking off his blankets.

It was far too fucking hot for them.

He had taken off his pants an hour ago, but refused to remove his boxers, not wanting to see his caged humiliation.

The fact Yoongi was sleeping peacefully right now pissed Namjoon off so much.

"Bastard," he muttered, finally rising out of bed and padding to his door. "Fucking bastard."

He opened it and peered up and down the hall, making sure his parents were asleep, before going to the medicine cabinet and stealing two of his moms sleeping pills. She had occasional insomnia and they helped her fall asleep and Namjoon hoped they would do the same for him.

He took them dry and went back to bed, praying he wouldn't have a wet dream and wake up even hornier.

The pills finally kicked in half an hour later, and Namjoon grudgingly drifted off, hating Min Yoongi every second of the way.

Three hours later, his alarm went off for school.

-

Namjoon was tired, sexually frustrated, painfully aroused and unbelievably angry as he slid into his seat for his first class.

He couldn't wear his usual skinny jeans because of the God damn stupid fucking cock cage, and sweatpants were too dangerous, so he went with normal jeans and a large hoodie that covered his ass and front.

He had used his moms makeup to hide the hickey on his neck, but the mark was still visible so Namjoon had pulled up his hood.

If Hoseok tried to touch him inappropriately like usual today, Namjoon would have no choice but to snap the boys bones in half to protect his dignity.

But after the bell rang, and neither Hoseok nor Jungkook raced in last minute, Namjoon finally released a breath, relieved to be alone.

He wasn't paying attention to the lecture at all, too distracted, so when the teacher called on him, it took a few moments to realize his classmates were all staring at him.

He snapped out of his thoughts quickly, glancing up at the board. "Huh- oh, yes, of course."

He stood up and tugged on the hem of his hoodie, making sure it was still covering him completely, and awkwardly made his way up to the front.

He was panicking that his classmates could notice something was up with the way he was walking, and he forced himself to calm down.

It wasn't like he had a giant ass dildo shoved up his hole, he was walking just fine and he needed to pay attention to the problem on the board and solve it.

He blinked once.

Twice.

He held the piece of chalk up, but he couldn't write with it, because all he could think of was sex.

Finally getting relief.

Revenge fucking Yoongi.

Hot girls, skirts, tits, slim waists, asses, moaning, cocks pounding into holes, into mouths, fucking machines, bondage-

"Namjoon?" The teacher looked at him with concern in her eyes. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head, aware his face was red and he was sweating. "S-sorry, I'm fine."

He forced himself to stare at the long equation on the board, his eyes losing interest before they even finished scanning it, seeing nothing as his mind drifted back to hentai, monster fucking, gangbangs, twinks-

He groaned, resting his forehead against the board, snapping the piece of chalk in half with his fist.

"Namjoon, you should go to the nurse." The teacher said. "You don't look well."

Namjoon nodded, dropping the two chalk pieces to the floor and hurrying out of there before his hands could shoot to his caged cock in front of all of his classmates.

He raced to the bathroom, throwing himself into a stall and barely locking it in time before he shoved his pants and boxers down and grabbed himself.

The metal blocked his desperate cock from getting any friction from his hand, but feeling it helped Namjoon ground himself to reality.

He took a few minutes to compose himself, willing every single porno he had ever seen to please just leave his memory bank for the next seven hours.

And then Namjoon realized something.

He had been far too horny to feel it earlier, but now that he was more calm, he realized with horror he had to fucking piss.

Badly.

What the hell was he supposed to do? He couldn't hold it for seven hours, that was out of the question.

But he also couldn't take off the cage without the key.

The key that only Yoongi had.

Yoongi, who was at his home, and not at Namjoon's school.

Namjoon opened the stall door and checked to make sure he was alone in the bathroom, before pulling out his phone and dialing a contact.

Now calling: Fucking Pervert

Yoongi picked up on the fourth ring. "Don't tell me you already want to quit, sub."

Namjoon seethed, clutching the phone tightly in his hand. "I have to fucking pee, pervert."

"Sounds like a you problem." Yoongi said, and the student heard the sound of the dom eating chips.

"It's your problem too," Namjoon hissed. "You can't do anything that will hurt my health, remember? And not being able to go to the bathroom violates that. I could get an infection, or worse."

Yoongi chuckled. "Aww, poor baby."

"Shut the fuck-"

"Alright, I'll be there in twenty minutes, you whiney baby." Yoongi hung up.

Namjoon was indignant at the insult, but he was relieved Yoongi was on his way to release him.

Even if it was only just to piss, it would be a small reprieve from the torture of chastity.

Silently, Namjoon impatiently waited for Yoongi to show up.

-

Fucking Pervert: just parked. I'm going to excuse you from class so be ready.

Sub: hurry the fuck up asshole

Sub: God damn fucking sloth

Sub: I'm in the nurses office cuz my teacher thinks I'm SICK cuz of ur stupid ass punishment

Yoongi smirked at the text and waited in his car for an extra ten minutes, before finally climbing out and slowly walking into the building.

He went to the main office and approached the receptionist. "Excuse me, I'm Kim Namjoon's father, I got a call saying he wasn't feeling well. I'm going to take him home for the day."

"Oh, I'll page the nurse to send him up here." The man nodded, hurrying to do just that.

Yoongi distracted himself with looking around the boring office, until he heard the doors open behind him.

He turned around and grinned when he saw Namjoon walk inside. The boys face was flushed red, and sweaty. His fingers kept drifting to his front and he kept quickly yanking his hand away.

"Wow, son," Yoongi chuckled. "Your mother was right this morning, you do look a little sick."

Namjoon glared and coughed into his fist. "Should've come sooner, dad."

Yoongi stepped close to him, whispering so only the student could hear him.

"I can come anytime I want," he reminded the boy, and Namjoon gripped the hem of his yellow hoodie, glaring.

"Let's just fucking go." He snapped.

Yoongi took his time to sign the boy out and Namjoon followed him to Yoongi's car, tugging on the handle a hundred times a minute as he waited for Yoongi to unlock it.

Yoongi refused to be hurried, and he climbed inside the drivers seat before unlocking Namjoon's door.

Namjoon quickly climbed in and yanked his seatbelt on before Yoongi could order him to.

"Just fucking drive to the closest fucking bathroom!" The student snapped, his sweater paws pressed over his front as his leg bounced at warp speed.

Yoongi ignored him, studying his nails, not putting the key into the ignition.

Namjoon whipped his head around to face him. "The fuck are you waiting for, asshole?! Fucking drive already!"

"Ah, hangnail." Yoongi bit at it, not paying any attention to the boy in his passenger seat.

"Bitch!" Namjoon screamed. "Take me to a fucking toilet!"

Yoongi sighed, leaning back in his seat. "I thought I was dealing with a mature high school student, not a baby."

Namjoon pounded his fists on the seat between his spread legs. "You're going against the fucking contract! I don't have to listen to you or be your sub right now- it's not 3:00!"

"And your health is just fine if you have to hold it for a few more hours." Yoongi reminded him. "I won't have a kid scream at me or tell me what to do."

"You wouldn't." Namjoon growled, glaring pure contempt at the older man.

Yoongi picked up his phone, calling the school.

Namjoon called his bluff, hearing it ring. "You'll get in trouble too, I'll tell them you're not my dad."

Yoongi ignored him, and the receptionist picked up. "Ah, hello again. It's me, Kim Namjoon's father." Yoongi lied, studying his nails again.

Namjoon's heart pounded.

Yoongi wouldn't actually send him back to class...not after driving here and lying to the school about all this...would he?

"Yeah, so it appears my nasty little son actually pulled a very immature prank and pre-"

"Alright!" Namjoon snatched the phone up, fumbling with it and hanging up the call. "Fucking alright!"

He threw the phone to the backseat where Yoongi couldn't grab it, before huffing and sinking low in his seat, arms crossed as he glared out the window. "I'm...sorry."

Yoongi laughed loudly at the weak apology, unbuckling and opened his door to go and fetch his phone from the back and call the school again.

Namjoon lunged across the seats and grabbed the mans hand before he could leave. "Okay! Fine! You win! I'm sorry I screamed at you! Please take me to a bathroom! I appreciate you coming here and fucking helping me out!"

Yoongi smiled, getting back inside.

Finally, he started the car and Namjoon sighed, leaning back in his seat.

"Asshole." He muttered under his breath as Yoongi drove back to his house.

Yoongi slammed on the brakes and Namjoon yelped when the seatbelt cut into his chest.

"Fine! I'm sorry!"

-

Finally, Yoongi parked in his garage and Namjoon raced inside, impatiently bouncing from foot to foot as he waited for Yoongi to follow him into the house.

He was about to race to the bathroom, but Yoongi's voice stopped him.

"You're really going to break another rule already?"

Namjoon paused, confused. "The hell are you talking about?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Did you already forget what I told you yesterday?"

"It's not 3 yet," Namjoon hissed. "I don't have to listen to any of that-"

"I very clearly stated that whenever you're in this house, you will immediately get into the correct position." Yoongi growled, kicking the door shut behind him.

"And we clearly made an agreement that that doesn't start until 3PM." Namjoon argued.

"Nowhere in the contract does it say the rules I make only last from 3 to 4." Yoongi said. "It only says a session will last the hour. Not a single word says anything about my rules only existing for that hour."

Namjoon opened his mouth, but no words came out.

He scanned his memory, recalling the agreement word for word.

The sub will obey every order given by the dom, unless the order strictly breaks Korean laws, breaks the subs pre-consented to agreements, or will cause substantial injury to the sub or any other persons.

To his sudden horror, Yoongi was right.

He had assumed Yoongi only had power during that hour, but that was only partially true.

The dom only had physical power during that hour.

But everything else, like punishments and rules, could last through the entire month.

Yoongi smirked when he saw Namjoon's realization hit him. "Oops, did the bratty baby sub forget to make a counter rule for that? I thought he was supposed to be a genius."

Namjoon swallowed hard, trying to come up with a loophole, a way around this, fucking anything he could use to argue this, but he couldn't.

Finally, he slid to his knees, spreading them and clasping his hands together behind his back.

The sudden rush of arousal that pulsed throughout the dom was unexpected, but definitely not unwelcome.

Seeing the bratty alpha boy hang his head and submit to him after realizing Yoongi had outsmarted him was pure euphoria.

Whatever the kink was called for domming doms, Yoongi definitely had it.

Yoongi eyed the boys front. Namjoon's sweatshirt had ridden up slightly when he had moved his arms back, and the dom could see the outline of the bulge in the students pants.

He smirked, wishing he could take a picture, before finally pulling out the key from his pocket.

"Get up, sub." He ordered, and Namjoon scrambled to his feet.

The boys cheeks were red for an entirely different reason now.

"Come on, you big baby." Yoongi led him to the bathroom, pausing outside of it.

Namjoon threw open the door, but paused suddenly when he remembered.

He slowly walked back out and fiddled with his sleeves, obviously desperate. "Sir, may I please use this bathroom?"

Yoongi smirked. "You may."

Namjoon sighed. "Thank you, sir."

He raced back in and was confused when Yoongi stepped inside as well. "The hell are you-"

"Is that really how you want to speak to me?" Yoongi cut him off with an annoyed sigh.

Namjoon forced his mouth shut. He clearly had questions, but he just wanted to fucking piss so badly that he was willing to be a little lenient to the dom to get what he wanted.

"I know you know damn well the rules in the contract." Yoongi said, pushing the boy in front of the toilet.

His nimble fingers pulled the students pants and boxers down, turning him around to face the open toilet.

"Sir-"

"You're not allowed to sexually touch yourself." Yoongi reminded him.

"Since when does holding my dick to fucking piss count as-"

"It counts in this situation when you're hard." Yoongi snapped, annoyed with the boys attitude. "Swear one more time at me and I promise you I will drop this key into the bowl and flush it."

Namjoon immediately went to argue, before he remembered Yoongi wasn't kidding, and he was right as well about the rule.

He hung his head again, too desperate to pee to feel humiliated. "I'm sorry sir, you're completely right."

"Do you want me to flush the key?" Yoongi asked, holding it over the toilet. "It'll take hours to get a new one made."

Namjoon shook his head rapidly. "No, sir. Please, excuse my rudeness...master."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You sure you want the cage off? You keep disobeying me and arguing, so it doesn't seem like you really want it off."

"I do want it off, please sir, I really do want it off." Namjoon whined, deciding to just shut up and listen to the dom. "Please, I'll behave from now on, I promise!"

Yoongi smirked. "That's the attitude I want to see in this house, got it sub?"

Namjoon nodded. "Consider it gotten, sir."

Yoongi chuckled, before finally bending down and grabbing the boys caged cock.

He slid the small key into the lock and twisted it, springing the cage open.

He removed the device and set it on the sink, before standing behind the boy and grabbing his cock, aiming it at the open toilet.

Namjoon groaned at the warm fingers wrapping around his too sensitive cock and it wasn't pleasant when the dom forced his dick to be straight when it wanted to bend up against his abdomen, but then he finally let go and finally released.

He was too distracted by the pleasure to feel humiliated, but then the fingers were suddenly jerking him off and he gasped, bucking forward into the pleasure.

He came before he could even say anything, and his cry echoed in the tiled bathroom, and at the same time, both of their heartbeat watches went off with blaring alarms.

Yoongi kept stroking the boy until he was shaking with overstimulation, before finally releasing him and stepping back.

Namjoon groaned, rubbing one hand over his sore bladder. "Sir...I...I don't understand. I thought I wasn't allowed to come."

"Not unless I allow it." Yoongi said, washing his hands in the sink.

Namjoon was still confused. "But...I didn't ask for permission first, sir."

"I'm cutting you some slack and instead of thanking me for it, you want to question it?" Yoongi snapped.

Namjoon quickly shook his head, mind clearing now that he had both pissed and came. "Definitely not, sir. Thank you for letting me come, sir."

"You're welcome, whore. Now clean yourself up." Yoongi threw the towel at him before stalking out of the bathroom.

-

Namjoon opened the bathroom door carefully, peeking out for the dom.

He still didn't understand why Yoongi had let him entirely off the hook so easily, but he was sure he would have to make up for it in some way or another.

He flicked off the light and padded down the hallway to his own room, peering inside and seeing it empty.

He walked a little farther down, to Yoongi's room, and paused in front of the shut door.

He wasn't stupid, he wasn't about to try and get into it. Not after he just got out of a punishment (maybe?).

He raised a fist and knocked on it. "Sir?" He called.

There was no answer, even after Namjoon did it again.

The student gave up and walked down the stairs to the living room, seeing the dom come out of the kitchen.

Yoongi looked up and signaled for the student to come over, and Namjoon hurried to do so.

He knew damn well he had scored a huge lucky break and he was on thin fucking ice right now.

He could shove down his pride for a little while. It was the smart thing to do after all, and Namjoon considered himself smart.

"Sir, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put the cage back on after cleaning myself up." Namjoon said, fiddling with his sweater sleeves. "And, honestly, I don't even know how to put it on myself so I-"

"Leave it." Yoongi waved it off. "I think you learned your lesson early. Right?"

Namjoon nodded quickly. "Yes sir. Definitely, sir."

Yoongi grinned. "That's what I thought, sub." He stepped back and motioned to the kitchen table, that was set up with food. "Did you eat breakfast?"

Namjoon shook his head honestly. He had been too tired and horny to remember to grab an apple on the way to school and he realized now how hungry he was.

Yoongi motioned with his head. "Go eat."

Namjoon hesitated. "Sir..."

Yoongi sighed. "It's not drugged in any way, shape or form, sub. If I'm lying, I'll forfeit the bet, alright? I told you, I don't need to cheat to make you hard."

Hearing him say he would give up the bet if the food was drugged was enough for Namjoon and the student hurried over to the table, eyeing the spread.

As the student filled up his plate, Yoongi left the kitchen, and Namjoon was alone with his thoughts.

Unpredictability.

Namjoon had to hand it to the dom, he really did know how to make the student never get comfortable and always expect the unexpected.

How do you compete with someone who you can't plan anything against?

As a person who planned out everything, Namjoon was annoyed.

As he bit into a fluffy muffin, he grudgingly admitted that Yoongi had tricks that Namjoon had fallen for. He would have to take a step back and reevaluate everything if he wanted to win the bet.

Because at the rate they were going, Yoongi was domming all the breath out of Namjoon.

-

Yoongi was in his office when Namjoon knocked on the door.

"Come in." Yoongi called, not looking up from his computer screen.

Namjoon opened the door and was surprised to see the dom had on a pair of thick black glasses.

He looked...wow.

Yoongi glanced at him. "Did you need something, sub?"

He almost did a double take when he saw how...cute the student looked.

Squishy cheeks puffed out with muffin, and a few crumbs stuck around his mouth messily, as if he was five years old. A half eaten muffin in his hand.

Namjoon pointed behind him to the front door. "Um...school? Sir?"

Yoongi waved that away. "I've got better plans for you to spend your time."

He lowered his glasses with one finger and peered over them to the boy. "Unless you would rather go back...?"

Namjoon quickly shook his head. Not after the huge break Yoongi had given him. It was obvious Namjoon was in the doms debt.

He shoved the rest of the muffin into his mouth and Yoongi stared, all too easily imagining something else getting stuffed into the boys mouth.

He pushed his chair back slightly. "Come here, sub."

Namjoon shuffled over, already knowing what Yoongi wanted. He sat down underneath the mans desk and opened his mouth, his tongue slightly poking out, but he was surprised when instead of shoving his cock into Namjoon's mouth, the dom just took the muffin out of his hand instead.

"Hey-"

Yoongi broke off a piece of the chocolate chip muffin and held it out to the frowning boy. "Were you spoken to, sub?" He asked, and barely held back a smile when he saw the realization of his mistake dawn on the students eyes.

Namjoon looked down quickly, fiddling with his hands in his lap. "No, sir. Sorry, sir. I'm still learning, sir."

Yoongi tilted the students head back up and offered out the piece of muffin, watching as the boys face brightened. He leaned forward to accept it, and Yoongi felt Namjoon's soft lips brush over his fingers as he took the piece of muffin, chewing happily.

"You have dimples." Yoongi noted, not actually meaning to say that out loud.

Namjoon looked surprised for a moment, before he swallowed and nodded.

"I like them." Yoongi confessed.

"Thank you, sir." Namjoon said, then wondered if that sentence was allowed.

Yoongi didn't seem like he was going to punish him for it, so the student relaxed.

And as Yoongi brushed his thumbs over his dimples, Namjoon wondered if Yoongi was even going to punish him at all today.

"You should smile more." Yoongi murmured. "So I can see them more often."

Namjoon wasn't sure how to reply to that, he was a little caught off guard by the dom's sudden niceness, so he just nodded again.

Fucking unpredictability.

It seemed obvious what he was supposed to do, what with being face level with Yoongi's clothed cock and all, and as Yoongi finished the boys muffin above him, Namjoon felt like he was supposed to take initiative and he reached out.

As soon as the students fingers touched Yoongi's black pants, the doms hand suddenly shot down and grabbed the boys wrists in a bruising grip, scooting his chair back a little so he could glare down at the shocked boy.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He snarled and Namjoon genuinely didn't know what to say.

Had he read the room wrong? Was it not obvious that Namjoon thought he was supposed to warm the dom's cock? Yoongi was the pervert here, not Namjoon...but why had the student immediately gone to that conclusion? After all...Yoongi hadn't said anything about doing that.

"I..."

"You what? Think you're worthy of my cock?" Yoongi snapped. "A fucking pathetic whore like you who still can't remember the most basic rules and can't even finish a full punishment?"

The fucking whiplash- Namjoon shook his head, trying to softly tug his hands back. "N-no, sir, I thought-"

"You don't have thoughts." Yoongi hissed, his grip tightening. "You're just a stupid, good for one thing sub that only exists to please me. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

Seeing how fast Yoongi could change his whole aura made Namjoon's head spin. He wasn't used to being wrong, and was extremely confused on what he should have done and what he should do now.

But Yoongi knew exactly what he wanted to do the whiney, bratty baby.

He stood up from the chair and glared down at the wide eyed student. "Stay." He ordered, before storming out of the room.

Namjoon wasn't about to disobey, and he prayed Yoongi wasn't about to grab the cock cage again.

Namjoon was an alpha, and so was Yoongi, but there was a difference in the way they worked, which was now becoming extremely obvious.

Yoongi loved being capricious. He was mercurial and could switch up everything in an instant. He thrived in being unpredictable. If something was going on for too long in just one way, Yoongi wanted it changed.

Namjoon was the total opposite. Everything had to be planned out and everything had to go exactly to plan. Roadblocks being tossed in his way by the volatile dom was something he had no way to prepare himself for, like with what had just happened.

The only thing Namjoon could think to do was move extremely slowly, and learn to become adaptable with a hundred backup plans to try and keep up with how Yoongi's brain worked.

He hated to admit it, but if he didn't play it safe and follow all of Yoongi's rules exactly, he had absolutely no chance of winning the bet. He would have to get used to not being an alpha for the rest of the month, and he would have to get used to it damn fast or else he would never get to be one for the rest of his life.

He froze when he heard footsteps returning and then Yoongi kicked the chair out of the way, making the sub flinch.

Yoongi snapped his fingers twice, pointing at his feet, and Namjoon hesitantly crawled out from under the desk and sat down in front of the glaring dom, looking up at the older man with what he hoped was a pitying expression.

"Here's another rule," Yoongi growled, gripping the boys jaw tightly. "You don't ever touch me, unless I order you to, got it?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yes sir."

"Do you really? Because you still can't stick to the other rules." Yoongi said, his grip tightening slowly.

Namjoon curled his fingers uncomfortably. "I understand them, sir. I promise."

"I've never had a sub so fucking hopeless before." Yoongi dragged his thumb over the students bottom lip. "It's only day two and you're already well on your way to spending a whole session in the red room, sub."

Namjoon swallowed hard, fighting the bubbling anger rising in him.

He wasn't a fucking sub, that was why he couldn't stick to these stupid rules. It was like trying to shove a square through a circle.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's not all entirely my fault." Namjoon said evenly.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And who do you want to shift the blame to for your inability to follow simple rules?"

"You. Sir."

For a moment, Yoongi didn't react.

Namjoon dared to make eye contact with the dom and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Yoongi was...smiling.

Instead of instantly vaporizing the student like Namjoon had been expecting, Yoongi once again surprised the boy by releasing him.

"Oh yeah, sub? Care to elaborate on why you think that?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon already knew he was in trouble. Might as well go all out by this point.

"Well, when a student fails a test, it's the teachers fault for not checking up on the student and making sure he understands the lesson." Namjoon said. "It's the teachers whole job to make sure the student learns, so if the student doesn't learn, it's the teachers fault."

Yoongi nodded. "Interesting."

He looked at the items he had grabbed and laid out on top of his desk. "I knew we were going to have to start training you pretty early on, sub. But I never expected it to have to happen on day two. I was thinking at least a week would pass by before we had to begin." He looked back at the student with a grin that made Namjoon's heart sink.

"But what you said is right, sub. As a dom, your everything is my responsibility. When you forget a rule, it's my fault for not drilling it in deeper to your brain. So starting now, I'll train you so damn well that not only will you know your place, but you'll fucking love it with every subby fiber of your being."

He knelt down, pressing his lips against the student's ear, feeling the boys heart pounding from where their chests were pressed together.

"I'm going to strip you, Kim Namjoon." He whispered. "Of your alpha title. Of your rights. Of your free will. Of your intellect. Leave you bare, naked and helpless underneath me, and loving every second of your new position. Your new life."

He pulled back, brushing aside the students hair to stare deeply into Namjoon's eyes. "Do you believe me when I say that, sub?"

And Namjoon smirked.

"Not in the fucking slightest, you fucking asshole. Fuck you. I already told you- I'm going to win."

Yoongi grinned. "That's exactly what I want to hear, sub. It'll feel so much more rewarding when I beat you and all that arrogance flushes out of you, replaced with horror when realization hits."

He stood up. "Today we'll start your training, and when I come up with the perfect punishment for you, you'll spend a whole day and night in the red room, so make up some good excuses for your friends and family."

Namjoon cracked his neck. "Do your best."

Yoongi chuckled, picking up the rope from the desk and admiring it in his hands.

"Oh, no, sub. I'm going to do my worst."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 19.5K 41
"Well Miss Doh, it seems that he likes you, which is rare. How about this, how would you like to become his full-time nanny?" "Excuse me?" "I'll pay...
8.8K 1K 6
πŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ”ž "Ahh! Aah! w-who are you?? what are you doing in my room??.. Tf...Ahh.....umm.....stop doing that doll face boy..."Kim Taehyung pleads with h...
1.3K 51 72
The younger one has told himself multiple times that he won't fall in love again, but he has second thoughts about this one. The other one just looks...
15.8K 1.5K 37
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...