Lovers Dabi X Reader

By dabiswife

โ†ด she was pure and innocent, he was well not so innocent... what could possibly happen, possibly go horribly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

20

17.3K 747 1.5K
By dabiswife

150 votes for the next chapter :)

today was a day filled of busyness, running from place to place to find somewhere to hire my sister, it seemed to never end.

but eventually we found a restaurant that was available for her to work at.

burnt lover boy

we finally found somewhere
that will hire mai :)

that's great! what time will you be home?

in about a few more hours we're going
to go get some drinks to celebrate!

don't get to drunk, i love you be safe :) <3

will do i love you too ttyl <3

end of text messages convo

"i got the job! i guess they were really understaffed!"

"that's great, i know a bar nearby, we could go get drinks if you'd like?"

"hell yeah." my sister said with a smile.

( few hours later )

laughter filled the walk home, nothing but jokes.

our walking style was sloppy and we almost fell every ten steps.

once we get to the stairs of the apartment that's when we struggled the most.

i opened the door seeing underwear on the living room floor?

mai face quickly changed into shock, and i began to panic.

"fuck." i heard him say.

i followed the trail of undergarments then i heard it.

another women's voice, "you knows how much i missed this dabi?" she said while moaning.

my eyes began filling with tears, mai looked at me pissed.

she slammed open the door and there he was, with another women.

his eyes widened seeing the two of us starting directly at him.

the girl turned around and saw us to once she did, she covered herself in my blankets.

"EVEN IN MY FUCKING BED?" i screamed.

"Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS A QUIRK-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." my sister screamed at him.

my breathing got heavy and my vision got blurry.

my eyes went white, my sister pushed me on to the ground hoping to not let me put them into a state of sleep forever.

i hit the floor and reality hit me once again, i was cheated on.

i ran out my apartment door down the flights of stairs and just kept running.

but soon i was lost.

i had no clue where i was or how to even get home, the streets were dim, men sat outside smoking cigarettes and cat calling me.

i kept walking trying to find somewhere that made me remember where i could be at, yet everything was so blurred from my tears.

but i gave up, i went into a alleyway and began crying my eyes out.

i couldn't believe it, i trusted him.

that's when three men came down the alleyway.

"whats wrong babygirl?"

"look at her crying it's hot." the other one said

"come here we will make you feel better." the third one said.

"get away from me." i said now angered.

"what are you going to do?"

they lunged on to me trying to restrict me from moving, but that's when red feathers suddenly covered there bodies.

they dropped to the ground and i began to look around, who did that?

"are you okay?" a man with bright red wings came flying down for the top of a building.

"now i am, thank you."

"it's no problem, i'm hawks." he said with a smile.

"i'm y/n."

"do you know where you're at you seem out of it?" he asked, he seemed safe and he saved me so i'm assuming he was good.

"no i just caught my boyfriend cheating and now i'm lost."

"oh that sucks, i could make you feel better!" he said with a smile.

"can someone not use sex for once to make women feel better." i rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"n-no n-no thats not what i meant! i meaning taking you on a flight." he scratched the back of his neck while blushing.

"what do you mean?" i asked with curiosity.

"come here." he said gently.

i walked over, he held me in his arms.

"hold on tight okay?"

"okay." i said while making my grip stronger.

1,2 AND GO." he said with a huge smirk.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN COUNT TILL THREE." i screamed while he shot up in the air.

hawks pov

she was really pretty even when crying, i mean she's single now right?

well i wouldn't make a move now until she got over the dickbag who cheated on her.

he sure messed up she's seems wonderful.

back to your pov

"it's beautiful." i said with a smile.

"i know but sometimes it gets boring seeing it everyday." hawks said with a giggle.

"here can i show you a spot?" he asked.

"sure."

we flew over to this tall building and then he landed.

"don't be scared even if you fall i'll catch you."

"okay." he was sweet, he seemed so pure.

we sat on the edge of the building our feet dangling.

but eventually i feel asleep on his lap.

!!A/N!! y/n has a LOT going on like d a m n anyways i wanted some hawks content because he's baby but yeah don't WORRY dabi will be back....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 38.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
3K 38 13
๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† December 6, 2143 touya todoroki was claimed dead. "T-touya?!" (Y/n) a very heartbroken girl betrays the hero's and goes wi...
226 10 13
Up until Valen Daigo was 14 years old, she lived a seemingly normal life for the kid of two notorious heroes. Except, behind closed doors, her life w...
131K 5.7K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...