Arknights: My Special Investi...

By TheLazyYu

Though i am just lowkey journalist, i was tasked to head towards Lungmen City to conduct a special interview... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 (Important news also)
(Chapter 8)
(Bonus)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(Chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
(Chapter 20)
Reaper
(Chapter 21)
(Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
(Chapter 24)
(Chapter 25)
(Chapter 26)
(Chapter 27)
(Chapter 28)
(Chapter 29)
(Chapter 30) What made me do this

Chapter 6

3.2K 61 87
By TheLazyYu

Ch'en started chasing their target through the abandoned buildings.

Right it's their first work on their assignment, where their target is to capture a drug syndicate that holds intel of the drug lords.

Ironic right? This is Wei Yenwu city that he proudly built, yet there are drug lords lurking around.

"Target in pursuit!" The lungmen reported. "Copy that, head to the vent over there, it will take you to a shortcut." Snowsant their tactical operator advised for she saw their target at her satelite.

"StormEye please flank over here."

"Roger that!" He swallowed after he was about to do a stunt move. "Guess I'll die" shrugging it off, he runs and jumps from the rooftop crashing at the windows.

"Damn it! They just kept coming after my ass.." the target clicked it's tongue and vaulted down.

The other side of the vent. Ch'en kick its and gets out. "Target spotted!"

"I got him! Ch'en cover your side!"

It was a very good flank, their target got into a stance, and runs back to Lucas.

Now he isn't still that good at close combat.

"I have no choice but to use what Jessica gave me." He sighed and was fidgeting at his jacket's pocket.

"Scared officer?" The drug syndicate was about to draw a punch, then what he pulled was a...

Gun...

*Bang*

"Guh!" Their target falls at the ground, Lucas quickly tuckered the weapon out as Ch'en came running to him.

"The hell you are doing at idiot?! You could have killed him!"

"Correction, injure. And chill out dragon, i used rubber bullets as advised, rules of Lungmen right?"

"OW MY LEG!! IS THAT BLOOD?!"

"Still you could have asked my permission first, i wouldn't be even mad."

"HEY! CAN YOU FOCUS ON THE MATTER HERE FIRST, I'M LOSING A LOT RIGHT NOW!"

Lucas sighed and let the lungmen confiscate his weapon.

And at the same time the syndicate also passed out.

"Is it done?" Ch'en looks at their captured prisoner.

"Yup, that scream of his hurts my ears."

"Snowsant we have the target, good work, we're returning to LGD..." Ch'en reported and tied the prisoner's hand.

"You drive..." His senior tossed the keys to him. "Roger that Madam Ch'en..." He went out and gets the car for their transport.

SilverAsh: KINGU CRIMSON

"Oh your back, how did it go on your first mission?" Yuuji just finished taking a sip at his coffee...

"A bit nervous, but I'll get used to it, also i lied when i said it was Rubber ammunition.

"You..." Ch'en stares at him. the oni then took the injured prisoner. "I'll go ahead handle this guy, the interrogation shall be held when he wakes up."

"Alright we'll do, StormEye report back here at the office at the next 2 hours, don't be late."

"Understood..." He left and went to the central downtown which there are a bunch of people.

**************************************************************************************

"Gosh darn this is so crowded."

Lucas sat the chair after ordering some hot coffee...

"Mind if i sit here?" A lady asked after she saw him have a sip at his cup

"Yes, feel free to-"

His heart stopped beating from a moment and look of who he was talking to.

"Talulah..." He moved his hand to the hilt of his katana ready to fight.

"Now calm down, you don't want to attract some attention will you?" She smugly replied.

Lucas sighed. "You've got some nerve coming here at Lungmen..."

"Well i have business matter to attend to, and but i mean by that is you..." She pointed her finger to him.

"What do you want from me?" He raised an eyebrow.

But he didn't realize her other hand had already made it's way on his lap under the table and started to touch him in a appropiate way.

!!!

And thus his phobia was triggered.

"So W's intel are true." She spoke.

"Stop that!" He covered his nose with his fresh handkerchief.

"I will, but on one condition, you must come with me and have a private talk."

"And if i dont?"

"The bombs that W planted at this area will explode, now what is your answer."

"Did they anticipated me pass and kill time here..." StormEye couldn't read if she's lying or not for somehow his vision is getting blurry...

"Fine, I'll come along, what's with this coffee?"

"Good, Mephisto's drug worked."

She smiled at the worker who was also a member of Reunion, this was completely set up just for him.

He passed out, surprising the other customers. "Shh... He's just tired don't worry..." Talulah shushed them and they nod, not even realising that it's the rebel's leader.

Talulah stood up and carried him at her shoulders then turned on her comms.

"Crownslayer pick us up quickly..."

**************************************************************************************

"Again, what's with this idiot!" Ch'en couldn't stopped walking around waiting for her partner to arrive.

She stopped when an irritating elite operator was there smoking with his cigarette.

"What did i tell you before Ch'en?"

It was none other than Timewatch very upset at her.

"You are not allowed here in this area... Ryo"

"I don't care about that, neither no authorities or bullshit ain't gonna stop me from scolding my student."

Ch'en flinched after calling her that, which is very much true. "How did you even got here very quickly? Kal'tsit gave you one of the most impossible mission..."

"Oh you mean like. MINING ALL THE ROCKS I COULD FIND AT CHERNOBOG?! YEAH THAT IS TOO EASY, BECAUSE I BOMBARDED THEM WITH A BUNCH OF PICKAXES LIKE PLAYING MINECRAFT!".

He sighed annoyed at that mission. "Whatever, get ready to head out, we need that kid safe in our hands."

Ryo walks out before the lungmen could follow him. "Why do you care so much about that guy?"

"Because he is from another world... Like me..."

Ch'en looks at him with a straight face then also walk, heading out to search for her partner. "Let's go..." She slapped his shoulder.

Timewatch took out his phone and called for his informant. "Ryo-nii! What's up?"

Ryo nodded to his student to wait for him outside to continue the call... "The usual will you, we got an operator kidnapped."

"No fun, i thought your going to go hang around with me~"

"We will do so, if i ever get a break from that old hag." He chuckled. "Anyway send me the location asap..."

"Hai hai, got it..."

Timewatch ended the call and got outside and saw Hoshiguma with Ch'en...

"I'm driving." The oni gave a thumbs up.

"Hop in already, we don't have all day..." Ch'en called out to him.

"Hmph, give me a break." He smiled and entered the car and the vehicle engine roared, when Hoshiguma stepped on the gas...

(GAS! GAS! GAS! I'M GONNA STEPPED ON THE GAS)

In the meantime their informant smiled after the phone call ended...

"That was easy..." She looks down at the incapacitated reunion soldier after stepping on his beat up face...

"Sorry there, but even if your loyal to Tal, I have to give everything what my Ryo-nii wants."

The sarkaz licks her lips, and took out a grenade. "Now time to erase the evidence~"

Pulling out the pin, she stuffed it at the grunt's mouth and left without saying a word.

The rebel's body splattered into pieces, as she started to laugh. "AHAHAHAHA. Ryo-nii will praise me!"

**************************************************************************************

Somewhere...

"Huh?"

Lucas woke up confused on what just happened.

!!!

"Right that..." He felt both his hands were tie behind and couldn't move.

"Your awake, now as for our talk." Talulah appeared in front of him.

"How about you join Reunion, Lucas..."
...
...
...

A proposal of Talulah was offered to StormEye... Which made him laugh for some reason.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You know I've been thinking, not only LGD and Rhodes Island did that, but you also too, just what do you see in me?"

"A potential, I heard Timewatch that he fears for your power..."

"How do you know him?" Lucas used fingers to try and untangle the bind while his buying time.

"I fought him a long ago, and he almost defeated me, a fearsome elite operator who continuosly to meddle in my plans."

"More importantly that sly man stole one of my subordinates and is even a teacher of my little sister..."

"I'm guessing that's FrostNova, but what about your sister? He asked not knowing Talulah's life.

"It's Ch'en..." The dragon witch answer made him surprise.

"Does she know this?" "Of course, even back as her guard training back in Viktoria." Proudly the older sister replied.

"Then why do this?"

"It all started when..."

"Don't..." Lucas looks at her sternly and knows what's about to happen...

Talulah took a deep breathe ready to unleash her narration.

"For you see long ago, at the town of Kazdel, there the two of us Ch'en and I..."

20 minutes later

"And that's where this story continues..."

StormEye's eyebrows twitch annoyed at that narration. "So you tell me, that this all started when you touched her tail, WITHOUT HER CONSENT?!"

"What's wrong sisterly bonding, it's not like im gay for her..." Talulah blushed a bit from saying that.

"Okay... Now that's straight up incest... Point is, why am i included here?"

"You are powerful alright, much more i can help you with that special phobia of yours..."

She leaned her face close to Lucas, and raised his chin. "I know that bastard Wei has entrusted her niece to take care of you, but i can do better than her, in fact i will even give my body to you~ in exchange if you help me take over Lungmen~"

"Urgh..." He held back the urge to let his sickness kick in...

"So what's your answer... Sweet boy~?"

An enticing voiced entered his ears. Lucas already knows that he's going to decline that invitation. Thus it got more stronger than before.

Closing his eyes, his mouth moved and speak...

"DAGA KOTOWARU!"

"Tell me sweet boy, why is that?" Talulah inclined to know his reason.

"It's like saying, that your better than your little sibling, but there your wrong, she is strong, a dignified lungmen."

"True she can be a Bitch, but that's what make Ch'en, and i know she cares for me..."

Talulah smiled at his answer and turns around about to left him.

"That make up story you did is bullshit, true you took down the Empire of Ursus for how they treat the infected..."

"But here in Lungmen, i can see your lies... You just wanted Ch'en to be free from him huh?"

"Spot on... StormEye, i guess this is why Timewatch is wary of you..."

Footsteps started to distance away and the gates was sealed...

**************************************************************************************

Night time arrives and he opened his eyes, and observed again.

"There is another way for her to be free, and that is too confront and ask her situation on it..."

The binded ropes were entangled, he got up and untied the binds on his foot as well...

"Now time for me to escape this witch's lair..."

To be continued

LET'S FVCKING Go

Also Darknights Memoir is coming and after that W banner is about to be released.

Ready for the rolls, well i am not... Kek

That's all for today PEACE OUT YEET

A random skit while messing up with my Taco brother here kek

Saber Amiya Alter joins the party

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 330 31
Cos, an unknown man, from another world. He wasn't supposed to exist in Terra. He who has lived for eons mastering the power of time and space. What...
116K 3.1K 12
This is my first komahina fan story that I ever write so pls don't judge me qwq. I'm trying my best though because Komahina is my biggest OTP in dang...
317 0 4
The story will follow a young man who, unfortunately, finds himself in a world he isn't familiar with, having no explanation or memory as to how he a...
10.1K 214 19
The story will start just before the prologue, some events will be different than in the game. I'll try to keep in close with the story...also, actua...