He Spaced My World (Tommy Tha...

By HobbitLover13

You are Paul Stanley's daughter, and it's your 18th birthday, and he letting you come to the show tonight and... More

Daddy's Little Birthday Girl
A/N
Catching up and Jealously
Secrets and Promises
A/N
Date
Guys Instead of Girls?
11:30 and Cuddles
Sneaks, Suspicions, and Dreams
Exposed Secrets, Truths and Crashes
A/N
Tommy Please
Worries and Sorrys, Lies and Friendships
Daddy Daughter Promises and Coming Home
MEGA A/N
Double Dates, Panties and Real Love Feelings
No Time, Parties and Groupies
Big Talks and Proposals
Going Public and Fights
My Drawing
A/N
Band Talks and Future Talks
OMFG GUYS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!
Waffles, Problems and Keys
A/N

Christmas with Family

460 12 9
By HobbitLover13

(A/N: Since it's December I decided to throw some Christmas in here, because like why not!)

Y/N POV

Mom and I was in the living room, we just got finished putting up our Christmas tree and decorations. I run upstairs really quick and grab the stocking laying on my bed and run back downstairs, hanging it beside the rest and smile.

"That's better," I laugh and mom hugs me. The the front door opens and daddy and the guys walk in.

"Whoa, hell feels like Christmas morning in here!!" Uncle Gene laughed. I walk over and grab Tommy and pull him over to look at the setup. He sees the stocking with his name on it, and looks at me.

"Baby, are you sure you really want to hang up a stocking with my name on it?" Daddy walks up and hugs mom from behind.

"Tommy don't sweat it, you're engaged to her, you're now part of the family." Tommy turns and looks at him and slightly smiles and nods. Tommy smiles and pulls me into a kiss. I cuddle into his chest and look at the tree and smile.

Tommy POV

Y/N is asleep in her room, I was able to easily get up and not wake her up. I walk downstairs and stand in front of the stockings and smile. I feel a soft hand touch my shoulder, I turn to see Erin.

"Welcome to the family Tommy," she smiles and rubs my back. She walks upstairs and goes to the bedroom. I turn around and turn around going back to y/n's room, I change and lay down beside "I love you y/n..." I smile and dose off to sleep.

The next day

Y/N wakes me up shaking me to death, I turn around and pull the blanket over my head, she pulls it off. "Babee! Wake up! Santa came!" I laugh as she mentioned Santa. "What...?" I shake my head.

"Santa really??" She laughs.

"I was just trying to get you up faster," I laughed and pulled her closer.

"I have a Secret Santa," I wink at her.

"THOMAS CUNNINGHAM THAYER!" She lightly hits my chest, "But seriously get up, daddy is waiting for us." I groan.

"Fineee," I get up and get dressed and wait for Y/N. She jumps on my back and I walk downstairs with her on my back, once we reach the living room she jumps down and runs to the tree with presents under it. I smile and see her point to a small pile of about 6 or 7 presents with my name beside them. "Really ya'll didn't have to get me anyth-"

"Tommy shush most of them are from me baby, okay?" I sigh and nod. Erin pulls out her phone.

"Okay I want for Christmas pictures of you two together!" Y/N laughed and patted the floor beside her, I sit down and she scoots in closer and looks at Erin as I kiss her cheek, then I hear her phone shutter indicating she just took a picture. I slightly blush and smile. Y/N picks up one of her presents read who it was from.

Y/N POV

I picked up one of my presents and read the tag to see who it was from.

"Awe babee, okay let's see what it is," I open the present and see one of the shirts I told him I really wanted. "TOMMY YOU DIDN'T!" He laughs.

"Maybe I did," he smiles. I lean over and kiss him, I feel him smile into the kiss.

"Okay!! Open one of mine!!" I reach over and grab one of his presents and hand it to him. He takes it and holds it up like he was gonna shake it really hard. "Tommy!" He laughs.

"I'm just kidding baby girl," I blush at the name. I love it when he calls me that! It makes me feel like I'm really special, even though I am very special to him. He opens it up to reveal the Johnny Depp Doir Sauvage cologne he's always talking about getting but never does.

"Baby girl, thank you!" He pulls you close and kisses her temple. We continue to open presents and hang out as a family. I set up the new switch daddy got me and fixed it up and put in a game and handed a controller to Tommy. "I-I don't play video games baby.. I don't know how this workss...." I laugh and help him out.

Gene's POV

I pull up into Paul's driveway with Shannon and the kids, we get all the stuff out of the back and walk in.

"HO HO HO! I AM HERE TO BEAR GIFTS!" Y/N runs over to me and hugs me, I hand her a box. She goes and sits down and opens it up. Inside was a diamond necklace, bracelet and earring set.

"Awe, Uncle Gene it's beautiful! Thank You!!" She gets up and hugs me again.

"You're very welcome doll." I kiss her softly on the head. I give everyone else their presents I got them. Then Eric and Bruce shows up and we're all here and it's just perfect!

Y/N POV

I was helping Uncle Gene and Daddy get ready for a game of just dance.

"No Uncle Gene the other button, yeah there you go." Everyone was laughing at how clueless they looked. "Okay, one more person want to play? I looked around and the perfect idea hit me, I set up 2 more controllers and hand one to Tommy and one to Eric. And I click on the song very familiar to everyone in this room, 'I was made for loving you'

(Short A/N: ☝️it'll be up there if you've lived under a rock with just dance, the Slash looking dude will be Tommy's Character, the Paul looking one obviously will be Paul, the girl drummer is Eric's, and the guy with the mustache will be Gene's 🙂👍)

As they played everyone laughed at how bad they were dancing and knocking into each other. I look over at Bruce and walk over to him and hug him laughing.

"Your fiancee is not a dancer," he laughs at my comment.

"He good at some dances," he winks.

"Groosssss!! Why is everyone so interested in being sexually weird todayy!" I groaned. The song ends and Daddy won but Tommy was so close to beating him, they all quickly put the remotes down embarrassed of how bad they were dancing and sits down. Eric buries his face into Bruce's chest.

"So cute!" I turn to see Tommy looking at me.

"What? I wanna see our other halves dance to that now."

"Oh you don't want me to dance against 3 people who never done this before." I look at mom, Bruce and Shannon, Daddy jumps in.

"You know Tommy not a bad idea," he grins at mom.

"NegatIVEEE!" Shannon slightly yells. Uncle Gene grabs her and pulls her up.

"Yea, also agree, come on Y/N come on Bruce." Bruce gets up and shrugs.

"I'm down, I already know I'm a bad dancer sooo just take it in for the laughs I guess." I sigh.

"Fine, but I'm the guy that Tommy played!"

"Deal," Bruce grabs another controller and picked the drummer that Eric played. And daddy had mom play who he played and that left Shannon with the mustache dude Uncle Gene played. I started the song as soon as everyone was ready. When it was over, I of course won. We continued to play just dance until dinner.

I helped mom and Shannon set the table while Daddy, Tommy and Bruce finished getting all the food set out. We all sat down and before getting food went around saying something and it was so amazing. After everyone had said something we all ate and talked about life and stuff. Later after we ate we all played a card game called I think it's called Phase 10, I wasn't sure it was my first time playing and it was a fun game but quite frustrating. We all laugh whenever someone skipped someone and everything, I look at Tommy and smile. This was a Amazing Christmas!

(A/N: HELLO MY LOVESSS!! Okay so that's my Christmas Chapter!! I hope you liked it! ❤ And plan to continue to read my story and continue being the sweet angels you've been leaving all the votes and nice comments!! 🥺 Okie I'm hopefully planning on the next chapter to be wedding planning and New Year's. Soooo yeah! BYEE MY ANGELS!! ❤❤)

🌲❤HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS❤🌲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 122 13
You are in college as an education major and go back to your high school to observe some teachers and sparks fly with a previous teacher that you had...
7.6K 280 39
Summary: It is 2002 & Ace Frehley is officially once more out of Kiss. Enter Tommy Thayer the de facto heir apparent to the now vacated Space-Man thr...
5K 230 47
Summary: Dealing with the aftermath of your father's death and the painful break up with the lead guitarist of KISS. As you try to move on and piece...
11.3K 382 19
π‘‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘β„Ž 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑒 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’π‘‘ π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘...