Two Breakups One Love Story

By alexavonrox1

Alexa, a 5"3 girl in a new place but at a worst time - 4 years dating her childhood best friend shattered as... More

Chapter 2 - Fresh Start, New Life
Chapter 3 - Estorra High
Chapter 4 - New Boy Meets New Girl
Chapter 5 - Feelings Arise
Chapter 6 - Best Friend Shows Up
Chapter 7 - Hell Breaks Loose Pt 1
Chapter 8 - Hell Breaks Loose Pt 2
Chapter 9 - Promises Renewed
Chapter 10 - More Feelings Arise

Chapter 1 - Story of My Life

92 0 0
By alexavonrox1

This story begins with a young girl named Alexa, she lives with her mother, step dad and younger brother. They were a very torn apart family, constant arguing.  When this happened, Alexa would usually go to her childhood best friend's house Damian. Alexa and Damian became a thing when they were the age of 16. 4 years on, Alexa finds out that Damien cheated on her with her ex best friend Liliana, Liliana and Alexa were best friends since they were 2. Their falling out happened when Liliana broke up with her boyfriend Luke, since Luke liked Alexa he tried to cheat on Liliana with her. This all happened because of rivalry between the two became so heated, Liliana became friends with the bullies to taunt Alexa and make her life a living hell and that's what happened. By the time Liliana and Damian broke up, Alexa already moved to Estorra - one of the most glorious places to travel and stay in. She daydreamed on the way from Scotland to Estorra thinking if her love life would get better. She missed Damian to bits but she had to power through it and move on from him before it got worse for her. Luke? Luke and Alexa became really close with each other and called each other every single day, it made her really happy that she had someone who went through the same problems as she did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
428K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...