Chapter 5 - Feelings Arise

Alexa reached her locker in a blush filled state after she sat next to one of the most cutest boys in her class, her best friend Ava scares her making her bang her head against the locker door. Alexa glares at Ava who found it very funny as she has a little bump on her head. "Ava why would you do that." Alexa exclaimed as she tried to cover the head bruise. "Because you are in a blush filled state and that means you saw a cute guy in your math class." Ava said in a very cheery state. Ava, one of my best friends forever and been my friend since we were 5, she moved to Estorra way before I did and it really upset me personally when she told me she was moving. "So! who is this guy, its Eli?! OMG IS IT THE NEW KID?!" Ava screamed it across the corridor. "Shhh! Ava shut up!" Alexa screamed at her across the corridor.  The boys came out of their homeroom to find Alexa and Ava near the lockers, "Awww look its the pretty soft girls who wont put up a fight with us because they know its not right." a cool kid mocked them as he went past. Alexa sighed and slammed her locker door in a rage as she walked away from Ava who met up with her other best friend. "First the head butt now I get mocked by some guy! This is just a big load of shi-" she bashes into Ben who was holding her really good fountain pen. "My fountain pen?" Alexa said in some sort of shock. "Y-Yea you dropped this on your way out of the classroom" Ben said blushing a little bit. "O-Oh! thank you." Alexa said taking the fountain pen from his hands as she walked off.