Chapter 9 - Promises Renewed

A few hours go by as Luke still held Alexa in his arms, he thinks for a good hour about the friendship he has with her. "Am I good enough for her even if I ask her out?" Luke said to himself in a whisper so Alexa didn't hear him. A teacher walks in to collect them from detention when she sees that both Luke and Alexa has fallen asleep. Quite calmly she walked towards them with a ruler and smacks it off the desk making a loud noise which woke them both up instantly. "Oh good your awake, move you guys are going to the headteachers office to discuss what happened" the teaching assistant said. Luke and Alexa grabbed their things and walked with the teaching assistant to the office. 

"Please take a seat both of you" the head teacher replied as she sat down in her seat. Ben was sitting next to the head teacher for safety as he looks quite scared to see them. Anyone would be scared if people literally ganged up on you in the middle of a corridor but Luke shrugged it off as a "coward" move. Luke gave off a glare at Ben while he sat down next to Alexa who still looks a bit sleepy. "Good afternoon Alexa and Luke, I hope you guys thought about what you guys have done to poor Ben here, look at him, he's got a bla-" Alexa slams her hands on the desk in frustration which woke her up, "are you fucking serious right now?! HE HURT ME AND MY BEST MATE AND YET SOMEHOW HIM HAVING A BLACK EYE IS MORE PAINFUL THEN HAVING SCARS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY!" Alexa said screaming with tears running down her face from exhaustion and frustration. 

2 hours go by and Alexa and Luke are now outside with Alexa being excluded for a month due to physical violence on a teacher and student. "Hey you doing okay?" Luke asks as he comforts her while sitting on a bench outside of the school. Alexa couldn't even speak since she was so humiliated on what she did, it got to the point where all she could do was cry her eyes out. Luke saw how this badly affected her as he gives her a hug for comfort. "I promise you Alexa, I will never leave your side no matter what happens" Luke said as he just let Alexa cry into his chest.