Chapter 6 - Best Friend Shows Up

After Alexa left Ben near her locker, she got a text message from Luke stating "Hey best friend, listen im travelling to Estorra to come and see you because i miss you to bits see you soon x"  Alexa smiled at the text message, just sending red love hearts to him, she put her phone in her bag and continued to walk to her next class. When she realised that Ben was sitting in the seat beside her, her heart came to a sudden stop. Time seemed to be a stand still as she stared at him with blonde hair and blue eyes, their eyes meet and they smiled at each other. Time immediately came back when someone shoved her out of the door way making her snap back and pick her up her books from the floor. Once she headed to her seat, she felt something touch her hand; it was a note. "Meet me outside after class, I want to speak to you about something" the note read, Alexa felt a bit confused on what the note meant but she wrote underneath it and slid it back to him, "sure x <3" it read. He smiled at the note while Alexa continued with her work.

An hour goes by, Ben nudges Alexa's hand to slide a note underneath but in a split second Alexa grabbed his hand on accident. She freaked out and slapped his hand, causing him to slap her back on the hand twice as hard. Alexa almost screamed her head off but resisted and asked to leave, she got up and headed outside to let out a loud scream due to so much pain in her hand. Meanwhile, Luke was on his way to go and see Alexa until a sense of "danger" hit him. "Something is wrong with Alexa..." Luke said a bit loudly, "Are you okay sir?" the driver asked Luke who was sweating a little bit. "Oh! Yea im fine" Luke said with a smile on his face. He frantically looked for his phone in his pocket and messaged Alexa right away. Alexa sat on the step crying her eyes out in pain as she looks at her hand which was red and swollen, she looked at the message Luke sent her and she tried to message him back but her hand was in so much pain she couldn't move it. 

An hour passes by and Luke manages to get to her school. He sees Alexa sitting on the step holding her hand in pain. "Alexa!" Luke screamed as he ran towards her, he crouched down as he got to her. Alexa looked up to Luke tears streaming down her face in pain. "Hey hey shhh its okay, let me see your hand." Luke said calmly to her, Alexa gave Luke her swollen hand and his face was bright red with rage as he looks at her hand. "Who did this to you" Luke said in a stern voice. As Alexa was about to say who it was, she heard Ben's voice from the classroom near the door. Her whole body started to shake in fear and Luke saw that she was scared. 

"YOU!" Luke shouted as he sees Ben. Luke ran towards Ben with a fist at the ready for him to punch Ben in the face, he successfully did it as Ben was lying on the floor as his cheek was bruised and swollen. "Hurt my best friend again and you will be sorry." Luke said as his fist was swollen and covered in Ben's blood.