Chronicles of Rangshi

By daddykyoshi

RISE OF KYOSHI/SHADOW OF KYOSHI SPOILERS KYOSHI CANON-ISH FANFICTION After Kyoshi and the loose ends of Tea... More

After
Next
Frustrated
Girls
Also Complicated [Smutty]
Reconcile
Treading Lightly
The Date
UPDATE

Complicated

1.1K 18 33
By daddykyoshi

Kyoshi and Jinpa's talks with the Northern Water Tribe were... well... boring.

The powerful nation secluded itself from world affairs but made sure to keep open ears for information.  They didn't want to be dragged into a war with the Fire Nation or get involved in the crumbling Earth Kingdom. Kyoshi wasn't expecting their help but their apathy was infuriating. Her and her assistant left their meetings in the late afternoon. A long day of talking and putting up her strong avatar appearance was exhausting. The pair decided they deserved a drink.

Jinpa was unlike most air nomads. He followed their philosophies but also let himself go a little. He enjoyed the simple pleasures of life and also saw the value of delivering justice beyond the means of a normal air nomad. Kyoshi liked having him around. He was good at his job, sure, but he also understood Kyoshi. He also feared her a little bit but she'd never actually harm him.

As they headed towards a cozy tavern they passed the Royal Healing Center Hospital.

Let's stop and check in on the girls.

Jinpa suggested. They walked in and saw a large room with dividers and many healing stations filled with spirit water. They first spotted Hei-Ran who was being healed by Atuat. The soothing spirit water healed Hei-Rans throat and Atuat looked seductively into her eyes. She was turned on by these glances but also uncomfortable as she didn't know what to do.

Hey ladies !

Jinpa said as the duo approach the older women.

Hello how were your talks today?

Ugh fine. You know how the politics of the north work.

Oh yes I do indeed.

Atuat responded. She loved her nation but also recognized their faults. They held immense wealth and power but rarely used it to help others. As a healer this frustrated her.

Your girl is two stations down.

Thank you.

Kyoshi bowed and headed over to where Rangi was being healed. She laid in a tub wearing only short bottoms. The young woman healing her was stunning. She was short but had platinum blonde locks, fair skin, and light blue eyes that brought a sweet comfort to those she gazed upon. Her and Rangi were speaking softly to each other and the girl giggled at something she said. Kyoshi couldn't make out what they were saying but it seemed like they were old friends.

Hello

Kyoshi said awkwardly as she approached the two.

Oh Kyoshi! Hi.

Avatar Kyoshi. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sinna.

Ah yes. Nice to finally meet you as well.

The avatar's eyes darted at Rangi who was mostly naked.

How's everything going?

Kyoshi asked.

Very well. She's lucky it didn't pierce any major organs and that she had you to stabilize her so quickly. Honestly since there's no organs to repair she'll be getting back to full strength in no time at all.

Rangi wiggled her eyebrows at Kyoshi.

Great to hear. I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing, Rangi. I guess I'll get going and see you at home later.

Sinna still looked at Kyoshi with those sweet eyes but a bit confused. She saw the look Rangi had given her and sense the intimacy between the girls. She didn't say anything though. Kyoshi walked and put a protective kiss on her girlfriends forehead and met back up with Jinpa.

Sinna looked back at Rangi. Her face was red.

Rangi.

Sinna.

You never told me you had a girlfriend.

Uhm yeah. I uh. I don't know. I ... uh...

Rangi you can't do this! It's not fair!

I know! I'm sorry! It's just. I never meant for things to happen between you and I. It just did. That night we went out to drink and things happened and then happened again. I'm sorry I just got caught up.

I can't believe this.

Sinna was a sweet girl but was furious that she was a side-piece. Let alone the side-piece of the avatars girlfriend!

You need to tell her.

Sinna was embarrassed. She was also angry.

Fine I will but please just let me do it. I'll do it when I'm ready.

That's not fair.

Rangi's blood boiled. She had almost lost Kyoshi before and wasn't about to let it happen again. She'd been so stupid to let anyone come between them.

I will tell her when I'm ready!

She fired back.

Sinna got up and dried herself off.

Fine. I won't get in the way. But if I have to deal with the Avatars wrath I don't know what I'll do.

I can control her don't worry.

You sure about that? You can barely control yourself.

Rangi was shocked. Her sweet little lover was now enraged.

Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

She sighed and Sinna walked out. Two doors down Atuat and Hei-Ran had heard the whole things.

Oh shit

Atuat said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jinpa and Kyoshi enter the small tavern. Kyoshi had to duck going through the door because of her height but she was used to this. Meeting Sinna had not helped ease her nerves but a drink might.

Whisky, neat.

Make it two.

Jinpa said, mimicking her order. Kyoshi clenched the back of her teeth at the burning taste of the whisky.

I think she's hiding something from me.

Kyoshi said breaking the silence.

Who?

Rangi.

What! No. She loves you.

She does but the way she's acting about this girl. I just... I don't know.

She took another sip making the same face as before.  Her and Jinpa kept drinking as Kyoshi's thoughts spiraled.

I gave her everything, you know.

She slurred as she was on her fourth whisky in a short time span.

What are you even talking about Kyoshi she didn't go anywhere!

Rangi walked in having finished her healing sessions. She saw Kyoshi holding her head up with her arm on the bar. Jinpa was swaying back and forth in his seat and he held a rocks glass in his hand.

You know. You-u should just go up to her-r. And be like 'hey Rangi you fuckin that girl or what'

Jinpa said drunkenly and loud enough for Rangi to hear across the bar. Kyoshi burst out laughing and slammed her hand on the bar.

Hahahaha 'you fuuuccckiinnn her or whaaat'

I'm not.

Kyoshi turned around and saw Rangi with her arms crossed across her chest looking disappointed at her.

Oh hey ... uh Rangi. We were just...

You're so drunk Kyoshi.

No I just had a drink!

Rangi looked at the many of empty glasses on the table. Disappointed again.

Cmon let's go.

She grabbed Jinpa and Kyoshi and led them like toddlers learning to walk back to the living quarters. At this point the sun was starting to set.

Look I didn't m-mean...

Stop we'll talk later.

The fire bender continued to pull them.

She got Jinpa back to his room and he laid sideways face down across his bed.

Goodnight, Jinpa.

He reached a hand up and waved goodbye.

Kyoshi. We need to talk.

Yeah we do. You know I know-w.

Kyoshi was still slurring and not thinking about what she was saying.

Oh yeah? What do you know?!

That you looooveeee her

Rangi was furious at the way her lover was talking right now. Even though deep down she knew she was in the wrong here.

I do not!

Rangi slammed her jacket down and pushed Kyoshi onto the bed. All she wanted to do was punish Kyoshi for making such accusations. The fire bender got on top and grasped her neck. She got really close to her face and gritted her teeth in anger.

Woah there hot woman

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Then tell me!

Rangi relaxed realizing that her getting angry was honestly only turning Kyoshi on. This was serious. This could change everything for Kyoshi and Rangi couldn't control herself.

Okay.

She paused and sighed deeply.

While we were here before I met Sinna because she was healing my mom. I didn't have any friends or really anyone to talk to while I was here. I missed you. I was so lonely and my mother was really damaged. Sinna was someone I could talk to. She was compassionate and cared about me... and my mom. I was so grateful to her for this.

Kyoshi looked on processing what she was saying. Rangi continued,

One night when I was really upset she took me out to get a drink. We had a few and next thing you know... it just happened Kyoshi. I'm so sorry. I was drunk and I'm sorry. It never meant anything. I love you. When I left I cut it off.

Kyoshi looked sad. So sad. She didn't want to be right but she was.

Did it happen just that one time?

No.

Kyoshi's head went backwards into the bed. She was staring at the ceiling. Tears forming in her eyes. She was lost and didn't know what to do. Kyoshi was also very drunk and starting to get very dizzy. She heard Rangi weep in shame.

I'm just so sorry.

Kyoshi sat for a second. Processing. She reached and ran her hand over Rangi's top knot.

I love you. I don't know what to say-y right now but I know I love you.

Rangi started to sob.

I love you so much, Kyoshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
88.4K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...