The Many Married Lives of Izu...

Por MaidinHeaven08

Current Chapter: Female Izuku(Izumi)/Shigaraki Tomura: A peek into the LOV's Tik Tok account. Oneshots depic... Más

Aizawa Shouta
Bakugou Katsuki
Iida Tensei
Todoroki Enji
Shigaraki Tomura
Todoroki Enji 2
Nedzu
Aizawa Shouta 2
Endeavor Side Story.
Vergil Sparda (Devil May Cry)
Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)
Shigaraki Tomura 3

Shigaraki Tomura 2

740 16 1
Por MaidinHeaven08

A/N: This chapter takes place in the same universe as chapter 5 where All For One is Izumi's father who took her in after Inko died and gifted her with a quirk that nullifies other quirks on contact with her skin. I did something like this for chapter 9 of the Endeavor spin-off and couldn't help but do it again for Tomura too, might end up doing the same for some of the other chapters as well soon.

The day of her mother's funeral is the worst day of Izumi's life.

She remembers that day so clearly despite the never-ending flow of tears that had been clouding her eyes from the moment she had woken up that morning.

How she had struggled to breathe when it had come time for her to give the eulogy that she had written, with her father having to step in and read it for her when Izumi had found herself unable to speak a single word.

How her father had stood by her side throughout the entire ceremony, with his warm hand holding hers tightly as they lent on each other for support, just like they had been doing since the moment he had returned home.

And how Bakugo had tried to approach her after it was all over, to say what Izumi would never know, her father quickly stepping in to keep the two of them apart after he had left her side for only a moment to thank some of the guests who had been offering their condolences.

The greenette only managing to hear him say a single word before her father had ushered her away.

"Deku."

That night, at the apartment that Izumi had made so many happy memories in alongside her mother, her father offered her the chance to start over, giving her the opportunity to leave him and Izumi Midoriya behind forever, content to spend the rest of his days with only the memory of his little girl and the knowledge that she was out there somewhere happy if Izumi truly wished to start a new life.

Izumi refused to accept his offer, however, having planned to follow him down the path of villainy ever since he had told her the truth about his identity as One For All and her mother's as the famed vigilante Emerald Bunny.

Izumi hates flowers.

Growing up Izumi had loved flowers, the greenette always making herself a flower crown whenever she went to play at the park and routinely helping her mother carefully press her favourites from the bouquets that her father would have sent to the apartment every week without fail, a declaration of love for his wife so that she knew that no matter how far away he was Inko was always on his mind.

That all changed however after Izumi had started to attend Aldera Junior High School, when only 3 days into the school year she found a red spider lily sitting at her desk and continued to receive one every day without fail.

Izumi had never told anyone about her hatred for flowers before, not even her own mother had been aware of her disdain back when she had been alive.

However, that all changed on the day that Tomura had presented her with several red roses before they went out on a date, having taken the romantic advice from a visual novel that he had played.

Instead of getting her a bouquet of flowers every week like her father had done for her mother Tomura instead gifted Izumi with a new plushie, Hello Kitty, Pokémon and many other characters that she didn't recognise soon taking up the majority of her room.

The greenette cuddling her favourites every night while she drifted off to sleep.

Izumi passes out from exhaustion often in the lead up to missions.

She'll be sitting at her favourite booth in the bar one minute surrounded by surveillance photos, detailed maps and reports from their spy at U.A writing in one of her many notebooks and the next she'll suddenly have her head resting against the wall snoring away.

Dabi likes to tease whenever he sees her dozing off that its Tomura's fault that their master tactician is asleep on the job.

Which is true most of the time, the newlyweds hardly able to keep their hands off each other most nights.

And mornings.

Anytime in general really.

However, when a mission was only a week or two away from being executed it wasn't Tomura keeping Izumi awake at night but her planning.

The league were Izumi's family after all, the only one that she had left and the greenette refused to lose anyone else that she loved.

So in the lead up to any of their missions whether big or small Izumi would spend every waking minute that she had reviewing and perfecting every step of their plan, coming up with contingency after contingency for every danger that her friends and husband might possibly encounter so that they could all return to her safely while the rest of the city burned from the havoc they had caused.

The pair refused to share an island on Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Their play styles were just so different from each other that the married couple knew that sharing an island would cause a lot of arguments down the line.

Izumi preferred to spend her time in Animal Crossing making custom clothing, in fact, she had been a very popular designer in the fandom for years, with her renditions of hero costumes always being featured in lists of the best QR codes.

Now that she was a villain and no longer blind to the truth of Hero Society Izumi instead took her inspiration for her designs from the fashion magazines that Big Sis Mag and Toga left lying around the hideout and the anime series that she watched with Spinner.

Tomura is a collector type of player, spending every hour of his day casting his line out to fish, catching bugs with his net and digging up fossils while his towns were left covered in weeds and junk from his pockets that he had thrown on the ground and never picked back up again.

In the end, their islands are the complete opposite of each other, Tomura's is pretty barren in terms of items and terraforming but his museum is complete thanks to time travel, Izumi's, on the other hand, is well taken care of, with all the clothes that she had designed scattered about along with every girly item in the game, several of which had come from Tomura who always made sure to bring a gift along with him whenever he visited her island.

Izumi is the only person able to calm Tomura down when he gets in a bad mood.

Everyone in the league knows not to approach Tomura when he is in a foul mood, none of them wanting to risk the chance of pissing their leader off any more and having him disintegrate something, most likely them, in his anger.

Izumi isn't afraid to approach him though, she never has been, not even during the first few weeks after she had moved in when Izumi had remained quirkless and would have turned to dust in seconds if he had slipped up even once while they grew close to one another, the pair often linking their pinkies and cuddling even when all that bloomed between them had been friendship.

If Izumi is ever out when he starts growing angry the greenette will receive a text from each of the league members asking for her to come home as soon as possible before he does something stupid, like murder one of them.

It's easy for Izumi to coax him up to their bedroom whenever he is upset, a few sweet words in his ear and a kiss or two to his neck has Tomura following her around like a lost puppy.

When they arrive at their room Izumi is nothing but gentle with him, often sitting on his lap slowly stroking his hair or acting like the big spoon as they lay in bed together, never once interrupting Tomura as he talks of his problems and what had made him rage; her husband becoming calmer with every second that they are together.

Izumi jumped Tomura as soon as she saw him in that red coat for the first time.

She just couldn't help herself, he looked so handsome in it as he walked through the portal and into the hideout after dealing with Nine.

Tomura didn't even get the chance to tell the rest of their friends anything about what had gone down before his wife pounced on him, with Izumi pulling 'Father' off his face before she started snogging him, her lips attacking her husband's with passion as she dragged him by the collar of his coat to their room.

No one sees either of them until the next morning.

Izumi walks into the room looking as collected as ever, wearing her favourite frilly pink nightgown and her hair up in a tight and tidy bun; she even offers to help Kurogiri prepare breakfast

Tomura on the other hand looks an absolute mess, especially his neck which happened to be covered in hickeys, several of which were still stained with the lipstick that Izumi had been wearing the day before.

Dabi even noticed a few scratch marks trailing up his bosses back after Tomura stretched his arms up while yawning.

"I'm so glad your bedroom is soundproof."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 41 26
Mha oneshots, boyxboy. No. There isn't any girlxgirl, sorry. But I don't really like girlxgirl (my opinion!) Anyways. There will be some interesting...
131K 4.4K 45
ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great love stories, they met by accident. He d...
37.3K 559 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
78 0 3
Izuku has an unfair life. Aizawa scolds and looks down upon him for his "rivalry" with Kasuki, often tries to replace him with Shinso, he barely has...