"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

By Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... More

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞

2.2K 63 3
By Late_Writer

        There are two months since I've brought Eve to my estate. I will never leave her out of my sight, won't risk anything. Ever.

My wound heals nicely, barely leaving a dark spot on my skin, one that Eve has made a habit of kissing every night before we go to sleep.

Her womb, on another hand, is my heaven. She's almost five months far and it's showing now through almost anything she would wear.

We're having a quiet life, I've been involved as little as possible with my businesses, Alex has taken over and he's doing a great job while Eve and I are spending most of the time together, her, exaggerating in taking care of me, and I pretending to let myself in her care.

She enjoys it too much and she's really cute doing it. And I'm okay with it because, in the change of that, I can control what she's doing, making sure she feeds herself, has regular walks, usually on the seaside where we both loved to walk and sometimes sleep.

Morning sickness is over, she has had none in the past month and I swear it's a blessing.

It has been ripping my heart every time I would join her in the bathroom, holding her hair up and rubbing my hand on her back,  unable to do anything to make her feel better. It's a hollow feeling, dreading inside and draining all confidence of wishing myself her protector. And I hate that.

The weather is amazing this time of the year in Napoli and Eve has proposed this morning to spend some time at the pool after lunch. The perfect place and moment for my plans.

Laying on the sunbed next to the pool, I pull out from my pocket the small black box with the ring.

Yeah, the ring. I've recovered the pink diamond engagement ring. And my partners in the deal with the diamonds haven't agreed on sharing the shipment in two, so we've split it in three and prepared some fat gifts for them for being fair.

Eve curls her arms around my neck, placing a kiss on my head, just in time for me to hide the box back in my pocket.

"Enjoying the weather?" she asks, trailing kisses on my neck and I grab one of her hands to pull her around the sunbed and place her on my lap.

"Give me that," I say, holding her chin with my fingers and bringing her lips to mine.

She presses her mouth strongly on mine, opening and letting our tongues circle each other.

She moans in my mouth while I rub my knuckles on her little belly while she presses her noticeably fuller breasts on my bare chest.

One of her hands travels south to the hem of my swimming shorts and slides in, invading the personal space of my already hardened manhood, earning a groan from the back of my throat.

She curls her fingers around me, rubbing up and down, making the arousal blast through all my pores.

"Do you think the baby might have something against what's happening here?" I ask her and as a reply she straddles me, pressing her cores on my bulge making me forget completely about any inconvenience our baby might have.

"If he does, he will have to get used to his daddy because mommy wants his daddy fuck mommy right now and right here," she speaks in a sensual tone and brings herself closer to me, her hands rummaging on my chest.

"So, it's a he," I tell her before welcoming her mouth again.

"Of course, Daddy," she speaks in my mouth, giving me the blissful ignorance of being right.

I open the silk house robe she's wearing and free her breasts, round, with nipples hardened, pocking in my face and luring me towards them.

I cup them with both of my hands as Eve arches her back, the head is thrown on her back, and her hands are pinned on my chest.

I bury her nipples in my mouth, one by one, rolling my tongue around them and biting lightly with my lips.

She presses her hands on my chest making me lay back down while she bends over me, trailing her lips in hot, wet kisses on my jaws, my neck, and down on my chest where the burning circles of her lips make my skin shiver in goosebumps and muscles stiffen.

One of my hands still molds her breasts while the other one travels in search of the cores and when my fingers find her wet folds I tease them with my fingertips, making her bend back and sobs roll on her lips shaped in a perfect "O", a splendid view to my hungry eyes that will never have enough of my turned on Eve.

"You came prepared to fuck you baby, didn't you baby," I tell her feeling she wears no panties.

She lifts her head, eyes piercing into mine, lustfully glaring at me while she tugs her fingers in the hem of my shorts and pulls them down, freeing my hardened bouncing shaft which she wraps with her fingers, rising herself and positioning her folds to its tip, bending over me to kiss and bite strongly my lower lip while she sits on my hips, taking me all in with a deep moan.

"Mommy needs a good fuck," she whispers.

My pregnant baby's hormones have just become my best friends.

I groan deeply when I feel myself engulfed in her heated, wet cores, muscles clenching around me while her lips are busy kissing my jaws and neck.

"Fuck, Eve..." I mumble throwing my head back on the sunbed, digging my fingers in the flesh of her hips while she rides me, up and down, from my base to the tip, my hand molding her breasts, her cores spasming around my girth, her lips burning kisses all over my chest up to my shoulders.

"Oh fuck, Enzo, I'm going to..." she mumbles against my skin while I feel the blood rushing to the tip of my manhood which twitches, and before I invite her to come together with me she bites the flesh of my shoulders, yelping sharply her climax spelling my name while squeezing her cores around my shaft and milking my semen away, filling her up, digging my fingers in her hips, pushing mine up, as deep as I can, with my heels pinned in the thin mattress of the sunbed.

Each jet of my seeds is accompanied by a deep groan from the back of my throat, breathing heavily, matching Eve's racing one.

She stays well stuck on me while I cup her face with my palms and guide her mouth to mine, lips molding each other and tongues dancing together.

She leans her head against my shoulder, gasping for air, breasts crushed on my chest and arms curled around my torso.

I feel softened inside her, sloppy and hot, and I wish I never left that bliss.

"I love you," she whispers, her lips brushing my skin.

"I love you, too," I reply. "Eve..."

"Hm," she hums, spent and sprawled on my chest.

"I want to take you to dinner tonight," I say, feeling her lips stretching in a smile against my skin.

"Like a date?" she asks.

"Like a date, baby."

"Alright. Which time should I be ready?" she asks.

"Six is just perfect," I reply and pepper some more kisses on her forehead.

I've kept her there, on my chest, half asleep, enjoying her skin glued to mine for another hour.

When I open my eyes, she can tell she's still sleeping, lips parted and air rolling lightly out of her mouth, brushing my skin.

Her sleep is deep and like very often lately, while she does have enough rest, just as I like, I can't stop but wonder if that's normal.

I try to stand up as carefully as I can but it's unnecessary, as she's sleeping like a rock.

I curl one arm under her knees and walk into the house, carrying her into our bedroom and laying her gently on the bed, spreading a soft blanket on her small frame, my eyes lingering on her beautiful bump at the lower belly, my lips stretching in a smile, having never seen Eve this beautiful before.

I get into the walk-in closet, carrying with me the gift boxes with the dress and the shoes I've bought her, especially for this night, and place them on the bed with a note on the dress box.

"I'll pick you up at six. I love you," the note says, and I leave the room, having still some work to do.

Alex is handling almost everything and earlier today he sent me some papers to sign, so I think it's a good moment to finish with them.

I walk into the home office straight to my desk, and sit lazily in the leather armchair, leaning my head back and contemplating my life.

You know, when you have things to lose in your life, you become more cautious and I've been doing just that in the past months.

The treason of Mario is the last thing I'm going to allow to get close to us. I'm still the Don, something you can't change overnight, but I've nicely pulled myself away from all the deals, all meetings and I let Alex handle it.

My life was so different before, cared little either about myself or anything related to me.

Nothing has used to be that important to make me think about tomorrow, but now, I have plenty of plans for a lifetime, and those plans are my reason to be happy I'm still alive.

I pull my phone out and dial my sister.

"Ciao Enzo, caro. Come stai?" she says. (Hi, Enzo dear. How are you?).

"Sto bene, Feli. Grazie. I was wondering if you could keep Mia with you tonight. I'm taking Eve out," I ask her, filling a glass of Blue Label that I have on my desk. (I'm fine, Feli. Thank you.)

"Well, that sounds romantic. Is it happening what I think it is happening?" she chuckles on the phone.

"Yeah," I reply, and a smile creeps over my lips.

"Then I'll gladly keep Emillia for tonight," she confirms. "And tomorrow if you need. But she has been asking me about Eve all day."

"I'll ask Eve to call you once we're out of the house. She's been sleeping for the past hour, and I don't want to wake her up. Is that normal?" I ask her, a thin line forming between my frowned eyebrows. "To sleep this much, I mean."

"Well, while I'm no expert in the matter, yes Enzo. It's normal. Normal and advisable and no reason for you to worry," she says, and her words do bring some sort of relief.

Some.

"That's good," I reply reluctantly.

"Enzo, she's having regular doctor visits, she's been taking care of herself, she's alright. Stop worrying about it. Worry if she still wants you for a husband, that's what you should worry about," Feli says with the clear intention of messing around with my mind.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean?" I ask, visibly angered and completely oblivious to Feli's intention of teasing.

"Oh, take it easy, Don Enzo. I was just joking," she replies cheerfully.

"That's no subject to joke about, Feli," I spit in the phone and cut the conversation, Feli's laughter still coming through the line until I cut it off.

Fuck, what if she says no? I snap out of my chair, pull the black box out of my pocket, and rush out of my office determined to wake Eve up and ask her right now and I won't take no for an answer.

But I stop halfway, walking back, changing my mind, and telling myself that I can't just jump on asking her like this. It needs to be special, she deserves it to be special.

If she says no I'll... well, I don't have a plan B. I don't know what I will do. What should I do?

Fuck, it has never crossed my mind! I run a few fast and nervous hands through my hair, pacing around, debating if I should just wake her up or wait for dinner time.

And I hate Feli! I fucking hate Feli for thrusting this thorn in my heart.

Finally, I've decided to walk back to my office, fill another glass of Blue Label, and throw it down my throat.

The phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out just to see Becks' name flashing on the screen.

"Yeah," I reply, struggling to keep my anxiety at bay.

"Hey, Enzo, how are you?" she asks.

She and Lucas returned to NY about a month ago and she was calling us regularly since then.

Lucas never called on another hand.

"Hey, Becks. I'm good. What about you?" I start small talk while walking to my chair where I sit, rubbing the back of my neck and trying to sound calm.

Didn't do a very good job, though.

"I see. Are sure? I called Eve and she didn't pick up," she says.

"She's just perfect. She's taking a nap, probably that's why she didn't answer," I reply and thank her for another fucking thorn in my heart.

Fuck, the women in my life love to throw me into the flames of hell.

I stand up while still having Becks on the phone and walk up the stairs to check on Eve.

"Sure, we're planning on that," I tell Becks when she suggests a nice vacation for Eve and me.

I open the door of our bedroom and seeing the bed empty, my heart skips a beat, it has fucking stopped.

"Becks, hold on, I need to answer this," I hardly mumble and put her on hold while walking to the bathroom's door and I release silently the air collected in my lungs, feeling relieved when I hear the shower running, telling me Eve is just getting ready.

I left the room decided to start getting ready as well and walk into the guests' room where my suit is waiting.

"Becks, she's fine, just checked on her," I say, going back to the call I had with her. "Listen, why don't I tell Eve to call you when we're on the way out? I'm taking Eve for dinner, and we need to be ready in an hour," I suggest again, while I know it won't happen. She and Feli will have to wait. This is our night.

"Oh, my God, you're proposing!" she shouts into the phone, making me pull it away from my ear and chuckle at her reaction.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
27.6K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
54K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...