Mischief Managed || Fred Weas...

By xhelenamustdie

WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x... More

intro
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (SMUT)
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
epilogue
the end
author's note

29

308 17 5
By xhelenamustdie

(WARNING: THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MOVIE DEAD POETS SOCIETY. I WILL MARK WHERE THE SPOILER ENDS.)

"'I said leave, Mr. Keating!'

Mr. Keating slowly turned around, before heading towards the door of the classroom, sighing, and opening it.

Todd, who had been sitting quietly in the front of the classroom, suddenly stood up, climbing onto his desk, before yelling, 'O Captain, my captain!', desperation filling his voice, as it cracked the slightest bit, threatening to break and let out into a sob.

Mr. Nolan, raised his voice at the student, shouting, 'Sit down, Mr. Anderson!'

Mr. Keating pauses at the door, turning around and looking at the classroom full of students.

'Did you hear me? I said, sit down, Mr. Anderson!'

The room was dead silent, as Todd remained on his desk, disobeying the teacher's orders.

After a moment of indecision, in the heat of the moment, Knox too, had gotten out of his seat and stood up onto his desk, shouting, 'Oh Captain, my captain!'

'Mr. Overstreet, I'm warning you! Sit down!'

Gerard got up, standing on his desk, and echoed the call for their former English teacher, who's heart of gold had taught the students about the feeling of self worth and the importance of thought and poetry, it's consequence costing his job. Steven and Spaz followed the other three, courageously standing up onto their desks, ignoring the commands of the dictator below them, yelling their last names for them to sit down, and for the teacher he had just fired to leave.

As the seconds went by, more students in the class got up onto their desks, an exercise that Keating had once made them do, to help them see the world in a different perspective.

'Everything looks different when you see it from here. Come over here, you try,' he had said to his class, instructing them to all take turns, standing on top of his desk and view the classroom from another perspective.

'All of you, down! I want you seated, do you hear me? Sit down!' Mr. Nolan shouted, pointing at the students who were standing up on their desks.

Mr. Keating stood in the doorway, staring up at the boys in wonder, as a smile came to his face. 'Thank you, boys. Thank you.'"

(SPOILER ENDS.)

Fred, George, and Cherry sat in the living room of Alicia's apartment, eyes glued to the screen of the TV. The curtains were drawn and the lights were off, the trio sitting on the couch cuddled in blankets and bowls of popcorn and gummy bears.

There faces were in shock, as the movie ended. The credits had started rolling, as a tear slipped out of the twin's eyes, and Cherry was nearly full on sobbing as the music sentimental music started playing, finishing the film off. Thankfully she wasn't wearing any makeup, and neither was Fred, who had started wearing more eyeliner ever since Cherry had introduced it to him, or else there faces would've been streaked with black tear stains.

"That- was so- good!" Fred choked out a sob, as he wiped his face. "Oh, Merlin, I'd never thought that I'd cry over something as stupid as a muggle movie!" he'd said, blowing his nose with a napkin before handing the box to Cherry, who sat besides him, crying about it too.

George had also cried at the end, and wiped his face as the three of them took a deep breath, before looking at each other and bursting out into laughter. "This is the first time we cried about a movie together!" George laughed.

"Oh, muggles do this all the time!" Cherry exclaimed, throwing the used tissue in a waste basket.

"That's wicked," Fred laughed. "But you were right, that was a bloody good movie."

"Wait till you watch The Breakfast Club. That'll make you cry just as much," Cherry commented, laughing.

"Oh gosh- not another one!"

"Hah! Maybe next time. I'm hungry," Cherry said, getting up from her spot on the couch and heading towards the kitchen, passing the Christmas tree, the twins following her, before she peaked back around the corner. "Guys?"

"Yes?" they said, opening the fridge as they chomped down whatever food that Alicia had stocked the fridge with the other day.

"Mum hadn't put up the Christmas tree yet. You reckon we should do it for her?" Cherry asked, playing with some of the leaves on the branches.

Alicia was always quite busy. She was currently at work, but every year she managed to take the gigantic Christmas tree out and put it up, always forgetting to hang the ornaments so that Cherry had to do it herself.

She and Fleur used to hang them up together, whenever she visited over Christmas break in France. But this year, this year it was different. They were in New York fucking City, with the man she loved and her best friend.

Going into one of the storage closets, she dug around a little until she found the enormous box of ornaments, carrying it out to the living room and dropping it to the ground with a thump.

The twins came back from the kitchen, each finishing off their muffins and tossing Cherry one, which she caught in mid air, before taking a chunk off and popping it in her mouth.

As they finished assembling the ornaments onto the Christmas tree, Cherry suddenly said, "Mum just texted me, we need to run to the store for a few things. I can take y'all to the mall after, if you want, it'll be fun," looking up from her phone to the twins, who nodded in agreement.

"A muggle mall? Wicked," Fred laughed, putting the last ornament on, as George went to hang the star. Walking over to his girlfriend, he came up from behind her and hugged her waist, stuffing his face into her neck, making her giggle.

"Come on, get ready," she said, before going to her room to do her makeup and get changed, as the twins did the same.

A few minutes later, as she was finishing up her eyeliner, Fred knocked on her door, and she yelled "Come in."

"Hey darlin'," he said, hugging her from the waist again, as she capped her eyeliner.

"Want me to do yours," she asked, waving the pencil in the air.

"Yehh," he laughed, sitting down on the chair as Cherry uncapped it again, and rubbing on a thin line on his lower lash line, and smudging it on his top lid.

"Alright, let's go," Cherry finished, tossing the eyeliner pencil back inside her bag as she grabbed her coat, putting her wallet, phone, and wand in her handbag, zipping it up before leaving her bedroom.

The Uber she'd called arrived a few minutes later, meeting them by the gates of her apartment complex.

The ride there was just as funny as the other ones she'd been on with Fred and George, the two causing a ruckus as they made their way to the mall that was next to the grocery store.

Cherry was quite sure that were to most likely get kicked out of the mall, or the grocery store, maybe even both, but she knew to just roll along with it at this point. She decided that they should probably go to the mall first, so they didn't have to carry the groceries around the mall as they went, not that Alicia really needed her daughter to get all that much for her. They just needed break and peanut butter, and maybe some juice and wine if they had the time.

After they left the Uber, Cherry was quite sure that the driver was relieved that he no longer had to deal with the two troublemakers sitting in the backseat.

"So, guys, try to at least stay there for a bit before getting us kicked out, alright?" Cherry warned them, before they opened the front doors into the shopping mall, the cool air conditioning slash heater thing hitting them right away.

"What?" Fred asked, slinging his arm around Cherry's shoulder, pretending to not know what she was talking about.

"What do you mean 'try not to get kicked out'?"

"Yeah! We're always on our best behavior."

"Even the thought of trouble making is absurd!"

"Ditto."

Cherry looked up at Fred. "Ditto?"

"Ditto."

~~

Nearly an hour later, the three sixteen year old's walked out of Hot Topic with about a billion black plastic bags in their hands, bought with the muggle money that the twins had transfigured in the bathroom.

Cherry had argued that it was morally incorrect, but they were only going to be morally incorrect teenagers once in their lifetime right? So, why not.

Anyways, Fred and George had just been introduced to a whole new kind of pop culture they had never experienced before. And let's just say, they were mesmerized, in the least. They had gotten at least five band T shirts, a studded belt, and now, they were on their way to Claire's to get there Fred's ear pierced.

"Fred, are you sure you wanna do this?" Cherry laughed from beside him. "They kinda hurt, you know."

"Oh, says the one who's about to get another piercing in her ear with me," he teased, lightly bumping her shoulder playfully.

"Oh, shut it, I don't feel pain in my ears," Cherry giggled. "George, you sure you don't want to get matching piercings with Fred?"

"Ah, fuck it," George sighed. "I'm in."

"Yay!" Cherry squealed, grabbing onto each of the twin's hands. "Let's go!"

They all skipped over to Claire's, which they were sure the employees would hate. Normally, cherry would get her piercing's done at an actual piercing shop, but who cares at this point. She's got magic, and she'd got the twins doing it besides her.

Besides, it would be more memorable, doing a piercing with her friends at a kids' accessory store and maybe scaring some little children in the process. I mean, Cherry did look quite intimidating.

Walking insides the store, the three were immediately met with the bright slows of pastel purple and pink, Cherry nearly having to cover her eyes to not get blinded by the sequined pillows that sat on the shelves, saying "Good vibes only", cringing as she remembered back to her sequined pillow phase.

"This place is disgustingly shiny-" Cherry began, before realizing that the twins were no longer besides her. So much for saying that earlier.

Oh god, she thought, closing her eyes.

Looking around the store, she finally found Fred and George near the stuffed animals, throwing them back and forth.

"Fred, George!" She laughed, snatching the unicorn from Fred's hands and tossing it back into the little bin. "Let's get our piercing's before they throw us out."

"Aw, you're no fun," Fred said, faking a tear and pouting, to which Cherry just laughed at. She thought he looked cute like that.

"Come on," she dragged the two by the wrist towards the side of the shop, where she paid for the piercings.

Cherry had gotten hers first, picking a small red stud to go into her cartilage.

George picked out a similar stud, just in black, to go into his lobe, and he winced a bit when the needle poked through his ear, but it wasn't all too bad, and neither was Fred's, which was good. Cherry most definitely could not handle a Weasley in pain, especially from an ear piercing.

Shortly after they had a hole punched in their ears, they got kicked out of the store for causing too much of a ruckus.

Next stop, the grocery store.

Cherry sighed, laughing a little, as she wondered about whatever chaos the twins were sure to cause in the store.

This should be fun.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 6.4K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT
700K 14.5K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...
22.9K 528 48
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...