Flower Steps

By forevea_seasons_

Something came to Gisselle, when she suddenly crashed into a car while driving, a guy was there, helping her... More

Warning: Before you read
••1•• Being late and broken hearted
••2•• Texts, Batman, major food eating and talk square
••3•• Truth dares and 'double date'
••4•• What a surprise
••5•• Double date time
••6•• Partners?
••7•• Two guys
••8•• Prom
••9•• Crash
••10•• Bunch of Questions
••11•• Quarter bit dried
••12•• We're telling
••13•• Back to school
••14•• Halfway dried
••15•• News.
••16•• Alone
••17•• Stopped drying
••18•• Calls
••19•• What do I do now?
••20•• New friends
••22•• Moving in
••23•• Jobs
••24•• Chills and Smiles
••25•• Emails & Doorsteps
••26•• Birthday Surprises
••27•• More surprises
••28•• Flower Steps
A/N: The end!

••21•• Graduation Day

13 0 0
By forevea_seasons_

DEDICATED TO: cold_lady19 and natashapreston

cold_lady19 , MWL & GU & ISILY are ABSOLUTELY amazing! MWL & GU was so addicting I couldn't put my device down 😂 ISILY, was so deep that it was perfect, I'm terribly sad that it was true, your a great writer!

natashapreston , The Silence series and your other books were breath taking. I love he silence series. It gave me so much interest into that book. I love it!

-K
---

3 months later

June, summer breeze rushing in, I woke up. Unlocked my phone, today's graduation day. I quickly got up and got ready, curled my hair , put my makeup on and got dressed in a blue graduation gown and cap.

I ran downstairs.

"Morning sweet, I made breakfast! You look fabulous, hun."

"Thanks mom."

I went to the table and are my breakfast; bagels with whatever filling.

I thanked my mom again and got into my car, I drove to the Hall Oak Auditorium, the drive was short.

When I was there, it was crowded, filled with laughter and voices. I joined Isabelle, Cole, Noah, and Cassie.

"Hey!" I ran to them, they look to me.

"Hey Gisselle! Can't wait to be out of high school, you?" I heard Isabelle say. Of course, Isabelle the tomboy hates school.

"Eh. How about you guys?"

"Yeahh! We're ready to party!" I hear Cole say.

"Of course you guys ar-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we-Jackson High presents you the graduates for the year, 2015." I heard Mr. Dawns say.

I hear people clapping and whooping.

---

After the graduates had gotten their diploma, I heard my name.

"Gisselle Olsen, please come up."

I walked up to the stage. People clapping.

After I spoke my speech, I went home and took a long nap, letting all the drama and crap out of me.

My day was completely terrifying I guess you could say.

----

A/N: soooorrrry for the short chapter, I got tired and I couldn't think much! I got writers block for this chapter. This must be my lamest chapter I've ever written lol.

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 21
"Yea it's painful that he doesn't feel the same way, even more so that I can have such deep feelings for a boy...you know what, my whole body is just...
1.6K 101 16
Shit. I hopped on my bike and I started it and I drove off. As I was zooming down the street I saw a wolf in the middle of the road I was going to fa...
185 55 16
"Alright, it's 12 noon. Deal or not?" I couldn't look at him, so I stared at the beauty in front of me. Somehow I knew he was watching it too. I felt...
87.6K 5.1K 56
I look out into the parking lot and squint to make sure I'm not going crazy. Walking up with a bouquet of flowers is Justin. He's wearing a muscle te...