Flower Steps

By forevea_seasons_

Something came to Gisselle, when she suddenly crashed into a car while driving, a guy was there, helping her... More

Warning: Before you read
••1•• Being late and broken hearted
••2•• Texts, Batman, major food eating and talk square
••3•• Truth dares and 'double date'
••4•• What a surprise
••5•• Double date time
••6•• Partners?
••7•• Two guys
••8•• Prom
••9•• Crash
••10•• Bunch of Questions
••11•• Quarter bit dried
••12•• We're telling
••13•• Back to school
••14•• Halfway dried
••15•• News.
••16•• Alone
••17•• Stopped drying
••18•• Calls
••19•• What do I do now?
••21•• Graduation Day
••22•• Moving in
••23•• Jobs
••24•• Chills and Smiles
••25•• Emails & Doorsteps
••26•• Birthday Surprises
••27•• More surprises
••28•• Flower Steps
A/N: The end!

••20•• New friends

50 0 0
By forevea_seasons_

DEDICATED TO: ginawriter & foreversmilin

ginawriter , BOOT CAMP is perfect, the romance is slow, which is awesome. And it had a mix with fitness. Please update soon! I can't wait! Whitney and Axel are the perfect couple.

foreversmilin , MAILBOY & ARTGIRL. I cried. I cried really. The ending of MAILBOY was sad but a great story. I'm so glad you've made a sequel to MAILBOY.

-K.
-----

Sighing, back to school again. The bell rung, I walked to my locker silently and opened it. I hear whispers ringing in my ears, I wish that my friends were here.

I walked to my class, everyone was laughing and hitting their friends. I sat down at my desk, my elbows stands on top of the small desk, my hands held my face. I let out a boring dramatic sigh.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice. I slightly turned my head back and I see a girl, she was dressed in colourful clothes; yellow tank and baby pink coloured jeans, and her raven hair up in a messy bun, her glasses worn. It had reminded me of Dilla, she wore colourful clothes, all girly and stuff.

"I um I'm fine"

She pulled a chair from a table, and sat at the desk beside me, from my right.

"Doesn't seem like it. I heard your crew's gone."

" I'm fine, really." I lied.

"Want to come sit with my friends and I at lunch tomorrow?" She asked

"Sure, why not."

"I'm Cassie."

"Gisselle." I nodded.

She smiled. I saw the teacher come in, it was a substitute. She looked similar, then my mind was popped and I noticed, it was Ms.Filn, the teacher whom destroyed me, it was torture. She gave us a shit load of homework in kindergarten. It was not fun.

She looked about in her forty's, she still teaches?

"Alright turds, get your history textbook out." She yelled, like a P.E teacher.

Right, I forgot that she had called us rude names.

I got my phone out and unlocked it, I texted Dilla:

I'm going to die, help me? -G

She replied back in a few minutes later

Why? Is it 283? -D

She and I set up codes, sometimes we mess up which is which.

Yeah, it 283. She's here. -G

Oh noo, good luck surviving -D

Thanks -.- -G

I turned my phone off silently, since I had gotten a new phone, my texts are different, they're normal which I liked.

***

"I survived!"

She laughed, apparently, Nelson did too. Her laugh sounds weird on my laptop, she sounds different. We were skping.

"Good for you. Have you heard from Max yet?"

"No, I haven't heard from him in two weeks."

"I'm thinking something's wrong. You wanna add him to the chat?"

"I don't.. Know.."

I really do, but I feel something is happening over there with Max. It doesn't feel right.

I added him to the video chat.

He answers it the video call. There was laughing, I heard a females voice. The video showed up and Max was there. The girl wasn't on camera, but I heard laughing.

The girl joined in the image.

Jealousy hits me, it feels like I don't like max anymore. So I made a decision.
"We're over, that's final, I'm sorry. I can't deal with long distance relationships." I repeated.

I kicked him out of the video call. My group of friends, hanging their mouths open like dumb fishes. I cried.

"What the heck?!" I heard Dilla shouted.

"Woah what the actual hell." Nelson said.

"Wow" I heard Penelope's small voice.

"I agree." I heard Jack saying.

The group turned around.

"Wow that's the first time you talked ever since we left."

First time? Since they left?

"Thanks?" He said

I look down. I rubbed my eyes. Water rushing to my eyeballs then out.

"I'll talk to you later guys"
I said, I was not in the mood to talk. Tess is a bitch. Before they could say anything, I left the video call.

My eyes dropped a few tears, then I had stopped.

I don't cry just because of a fucking ass.

I cry when someone passes.

I'm brave, confident, and kind. I don't cry over simple things. I shouldn't have fallen for him. This is all my fault.

I dumped my head straight to my pillow. I prefer my pillow than him, I prefer everyone and everything than him and excluding him for everyone.

I'm not emotional, I'm not depressed. I'm happy, I don't care about anything anymore.

I'm not those people who cry their hearts out.
----

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Cassie said

"Used to. Now I don't."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

I sat with her and her friends at the table outside. California in April was hot.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle." She pointed her finger to the right. "That's Cole" then pointed to her left. "That's Noah."

I smiled "nice to meet you"

We sat and ate our lunches. I got to know everyone and all of us became friends like a snap. It had reminded me of my own group that kinda abandoned/ditched me.

'Wait, how am I still friends with them??' I thought in my head.

I think my new friends are better than my old ones..

Isabelle was like tomboy. She dressed in a band shirt that says the Beatles and ripped jeans. Cole dressed in all black, apparently, everyone had said he had been the bad boy of the school. Noah, he's.. Weird. He dressed in a long sleeved shirt in this hot weather and jeans.

Cole was nice, but his attitude needs to cut some slack and be a bit more nice.

I saw this was the shortest time that I made friends in one day. I hope they don't ditch me.
•••
Special POV:
Max

I received a video call to a group. Gisselle's.

"What do you say when there's a chicken crossing the road?" Jenny said.

"Uh i dunno"

She laughed. And laughed.

She's weird. So I laughed too

I answered the call. And I saw Gisselle and the crew.

"It's done. We're over, I'm sorry. I can't deal with long distance relationships"

What?

She kicked me out of the call.

What just happened?

I told Jenny to leave after the call.

I ran upstairs and fell flat straight on the bed.

Crap.

I wish I never went to Texas.

Never.
------

A/N: soooo... What do you think about Max? Tess? Do you hate him? Do you hate her? I just wanted to add that part because life and relationships aren't perfect. It splits into ways that you will never know what will happen next.
I've decided to add Max' POV of the cheating thing, yes, he made a deal and made a bad choice with Tess in a bar, he lost so she gets to date him.

It's dumb, I know. I had a big writers block on this, so I decided to write this early.

Clipped_Wings , lol this is dedicated to you for unknown reason.

-K

APRIL 29: Update! Okay so I re read this chapter. I hate it. I rewrote it. Now it's better. Thank you to Earth_Light_Darkness for helping me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 42 28
I woke to a sudden breeze invading the warmth from the heavy blanket that caressed my skin. Here, alone with my thoughts, the still, calm quiet in th...
19.7K 1.2K 17
There comes a time in everyone's life when they are faced with a difficult choice. For most people, following your instincts is easy. You know what t...
74 1 13
Two hands together like before. Fire behind us. Gazes that crossed each other. Eye to eye, side by side. As we slowly walked backward. Farther from e...
18.5K 414 13
Why did he kidnap me? This happened 3 months ago. Many times I have tried to escape the clutches of his rough hands. Many times I have cried for help...