๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. | ๏ฟฝ...

By -MELL0HI

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

quick note from 2024.
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ.
๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐…๐ˆ๐“ + ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

25.1K 862 418
By -MELL0HI

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟑]
𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[STREAM]

Elinor got into character, although it wasn't one of the biggest events to stream. She had gathered a humorous amount of food, pacing around the city. "I'm quite worried for Wilbur and Tommy," She admitted to chat. "Wilbur still hasn't told me where this new place is."

As she spoke, she noticed a small character over the hill. It was Wilbur, crouching. She discreetly joined his voice channel, walking up the hill to greet him.

Wilbur didn't speak but merely began walking through the forest. She followed him until they reached a pit with a horse inside. Wilbur's character broke the dirt in front of a tiny room before closing it off behind them.

"I think we're safe to talk now," Wilbur breathed into his microphone. Elinor could help the tingle that shot down her back when he spoke.

"This is Pogtopia?" Elinor snickered, opening up the chests to find little to nothing. Wilbur shook his head, leading her down a thin stairwell. "Oh!"

"This is Pogtopia," Wilbur corrected, welcoming her into a modified ravine.

The girl looked around, trying to think of some sort of compliment for the makeshift home. She began throwing food at him, to which he nodded. "I like your outfit," She managed to say back.

"Thank you for helping us out," Wilbur thanked, going back to mining out certain areas. Elinor got quiet and quickly deafened herself.

"Jesus, I don't know if I can do this," Elinor mumbled to chat. "I can't tell him about me being a spy... Can I play both sides? Oh God, I have to play both sides."

The girl unmuted and was greeted by Tommy's voice. "You brought her? Why?" Tommy screamed, unaware of Elinor listening in.

"Tommy, she's on our side!" Wilbur said with upmost confidence. Elinor almost felt bad, but quickly reminded herself that it was all an act.

"Hello," She said quietly. Tommy stopped himself from speaking.

"Woman," He greeted coldly. Wilbur seemed to pause and there was a sigh on Tommy's end. "Thank you for the food."

"Of course. Let me know if you need more," Elinor said with the same tone as him.

Tubbo joined the voice channel and Elinor placed a worried look on her face. Inside, she was bursting with excitement.

It was time for a clash in the roleplay.

"Tommy, Wilbur, hello!" Tubbo exclaimed. Elinor watched as he began to climb down the stairs of Pogtopia.

Wilbur hit Elinor's character, shaking his head quickly. Elinor nodded, staying silent and hiding behind a wall so that she could see him but he couldn't see her.

"Tubbo!" Wilbur shouted, trying to distract him from anything else. "Um... Why don't you come over here! We can talk."

Tommy looked over at where Elinor was huddled. "Yeah, let's chat Tubbo," He said lowly.

The three walked to the other side of the ravine and the girl let out a breath, muting herself. She
looked at her camera, eyes full of confusion. "I didn't realize we had another spy on the inside," Elinor mumbled. "This has got to be a test..."

Elinor revealed herself from her hiding place, running up to the group and unmuting herself. The three looked at her, and although she wasn't seeing their faces, she knew they were probably looking confused or angered.

"Elinor?" Tubbo asked shakily.

"Hey," She grinned. Tommy let out a huff and Wilbur continued to discuss the plans he had for taking back L'Manberg. "Woah, woah... Slow down. Tubbo and I are going to need to same story. I bet this is all just a test from Schlatt."

"Test from Schlatt?" Wilbur questioned. His voice was lower, almost scary. Elinor shrunk into her seat. "What do you mean test from Schlatt?"

"I-" Elinor began. Her voice shook and Tubbo hopped in.

"Schlatt requires check ins for where we are. We'll need to have the same alibi so he doesn't suspect us being helpful," Tubbo lied, gritting his teeth.

Elinor agreed with Tubbo, and Wilbur continued cautiously. The girl wasn't sure what she was going to tell Schlatt, but she knew that whatever she told him, Tubbo would probably have to say the same thing.

She and the boy exited Pogtopia, discussing what they would tell Schlatt. Ultimately, it seemed like a good idea not to reveal everything.

Elinor and Tubbo ended their streams fairly soon after they finished chatting, but they both stayed online. They had switched voice channels so it was just them.

"Elinor," Tubbo began. The girl let out an 'hm?' signifying that she was listening. The younger struggled to find words. "Do you... love Wilbur?"

Elinor choked on her spit, coughing at the unexpected question. She managed to say, "W-What?" in between her coughs.

"I mean you don't have to answer, but I was just curious. You two seem pretty close!" He said cheerily. Elinor calmed down, taking a sip of water.

"Love is an awfully big word, Tubbo," Elinor mumbled.

"Oh! You do like him though, right?"

Elinor stayed quiet for a moment. "Well I suppose I do like Wilbur, but it's not romantic."

[TWITTER]

elinor's spam [smellyellie]
wikihow to talk to a 16 year old about your feelings
|
ivory's 2nd [maltesemilkshake]
girl i don't even know what to say at this point 🗿

(responding to smellyellie)
callie [calllie_]
WHAT👁👁
|
pete [peteisgay]
WHAT TYPE OF FEELINGS ELINOR

(responding to smellyellie)
joelle!! [joellelikesducks]
wait a damn minute...
|
monokuma [despairbear2]
MMMMM I SMELL TEA

(responding to smellyellie)
read heatwaves [a03bb]
WHICH 16 YEAR OLD🦦
|
paradox [paradoxtessa]
DON'T BE SHY TELL US IF IT WAS TOMMY OR TUBBO🔫🔫

a/n:
the next two episodes are actually so good :)) quick shoutout to @probablysimping_rn !! stay hydrated and stay safe :)

word count: 959

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
22K 272 32
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ร— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
406K 10.3K 31
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?" "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ?" "๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–...
2.8K 137 15
๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ..... โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ' ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—...