The Hunted // DreamNotFound

Af ShyLemonade

There are hunters- and then the hunted. George, Nick, and Darryl, all being hunters, were assigned a mission... Mere

The Hunter & The Hunted
The Meet Up
New friend(s)
Beyond The Mountains
Thank you!
HOW?!
🥺🥺🥺
WHAT
I-
WHAT
:0
OOPS
POG
Safe & Sound
WHAT POG THANK YOU
A deal
The woods
Re-Grouping
Old friends and new friends
A/N: Question!!! (Little TW)
A/N: message
More than friends?
OMG
The Past
LMAO IM SORRY
HEYOOO
Tubbo?
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!
Technoblade?
!!PLEASE READ!!
LOOK LOOK
IMPORTANT UPDATE
HEY HEY LOOK
IMPORTANT

!!please read!!

5K 81 18
Af ShyLemonade

Heyoooo

So I have a question for y'all!!

I have some ideas and I need a volunteer.

I'm hoping to chose one of you guys, (if you don't mind) to help with part of the story. If I do end up choosing someone, and they end up giving me an idea and I use it, they will be credited!

If I don't end up Choosing someone, or even if I do, you guys can still feel free to comment, or even message me with any ideas you have in mind! Even if it's the tiniest thing.

But yeah-

That's about it, it's ok if no one volunteers, I have a couple friends I've told about my book and can always ask them as well so don't feel pressured or anything!!

But besides that, I hope everyone has a good day and ALSO

Happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it!!

(I just used to have a couple of friends who didn't celebrate it, so just in case!)

But yeah!!

Thanks!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 34
As the Dream SMP members decide to meet up for the first time, it starts off as a very happy and fun holiday. Everyone seems to have fun with each ot...
1.2M 45.5K 48
24 year old programmer, George, has no idea what he's in for when he stumbles into a tall blonde man on the streets. He apologizes and goes about his...
86.2K 4K 21
George and Clay had formed a close friendship since they met in a Minecraft server and knew they lived close to one another in real life. Yet little...
89.6K 4.1K 24
'Never trust a survivor until you learn what they've done to survive.' Thousands of years into the future, after the bomb that caught the world at i...