[in process of rewriting] 𝐲...

By serendibuddy

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧đŦ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨đŦ𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮đŦ𝐞𝐝 đĻ𝐚đŦđŦ đĻ𝐮īŋŊ... More

א
ב
ג
Ų Ų 
01
02
04
𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘!
5 ⭒ Y3
6.1 - Y3
6.2 - Y3
7.1 - Y3
7.2 - Y3
8 - Y3
9 - Y3
10 - Y3
11 - Y3
12 - Y3
13 - Y3
14 - Y3
15 - Y3
16 - Y3
17 - Y3
18 - Y3
19 - Y3
20 - Y3
21 - Y3
22 - Y3
23 - Y3
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ALL
24 - Y3
25 - Y3

03

1.8K 86 106
By serendibuddy

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.

They reached King's Cross station 20 minutes before 11. Mrs. Weasley started to complain about how it was always packed with muggles when-

"Excuse me," a boy had approached Mrs. Weasley and started asking for help on his way to the platform. The boy had black hair, green eyes and he wore a pair of round glasses that seemed rather broken.

"It's y/n and Ron's first year too. y/n, why not you go first dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

y/n held on to her cart and walked towards the brick wall between platforms nine and ten. She skipped a bit, squinted her eyes, then went for it. Went she opened them, she was looking at a majestic train that could be seen steaming engine in front of her.

"y/n! Are you sitting with Ron on the train?" Fred asked as he pushed his trolley over.

"Oh, yeah." y/n nodded and headed her way beside the train, waiting for Ron as the twins headed onto the trains followed by their friend, Lee Jordan.

Ron came out of the barrier soon after, followed by the boy from before.

"Ron! Over here!" y/n called out. The two boys spotted y/n and headed towards her. The boy with broken glasses waved goodbye to both of them before heading onto the train himself. "Who was that?"

"No clue. First-year though, just like us." Ron and y/n then headed their way onto the train.

"y/n! Ron! You know the boy that asked mum how to get onto the platform earlier?" Fred asked the two youngsters when they saw them on the train a while later. Ron and y/n nodded. "He's Harry Potter!"

"Said it himself," George said from beside his identical twin.

"Saw his scar."

Ron's mouth opened wide in amazement as y/n clasped her right palm over her mouth.

"But mum said not to ask about his parents, You-Know-Who and all that," George warned and the two first years nodded in sync.

The two continued their way for the search of an empty compartment.

After several minutes of doing so, Ron called out for y/n behind her. "Over here! It's Harry!" He exclaimed and they both headed to the compartment.

Ron gestured towards the empty seats beside Harry. "Do you mind?" Ron then pointed at himself and y/n. "The others are all full." Harry smiled and shook his head and the two sat down. Ron and y/n both sat opposite of Harry.

"So is it true? My brother just told us that you're Harry Potter." Harry nodded nervously. "Really? I reckoned they were just barking. Do you really have the-?" Ron pointed at his own forehead. Harry smiled, nodded, and lifted his front hair to reveal an obvious lightning bolt-shaped scar.

"Well, I'm Ron. Ron Weasley."

"y/n Avery Black. Nice to meet you." y/n held out her hand and Harry shook it. They continued to talk about the wizarding world and their families. y/n didn't want to say much so she let the boys take over the conversation.

⊱- - - - -⊰

It was dark out when the train stopped. 

"Hagrid!" the green-eyed boy exclaimed as they saw a big, bushy man standing beside the train.

"Hiya Harry. How was the train ride? Well, you'll be following me then. Firs' years! First years over here!" Hagrid gestured the first years to follow and they made their way along the path towards the dock of the Black Lake. "All right then, four in a group! A group shared a boat! As simple as that! C'mon now!"

There were small boats tied to the dock. Hagrid helped all the first years get into the boats, carrying them and plopping them in. Harry sat in the same boat as y/n, Ron, and another first-year named Dean Thomas.

Using magic, Hagrid let the boats ride along the lake. After a few minutes, students gasped, amazed. Hogwarts looked majestic and magical, and beautiful... 

The castle was massive. You could see the lights from the great hall and a few other classrooms and offices, One or two owls could be seen flying around the castle.

After a while, they finally reached the other end of the lake. Hagrid helped the first years get out of the boats and led them, to the entrance of the castle where a woman in a green cloak stood.

"I'm going to leave them with you then, Professor," Hagrid said to the woman and walked away, waving goodbye to the first years and entering the castle.

"Thank you, Hagrid. Now students, if you follow me." She led the students into the castle as she spoke. The castle doors closing behind them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. The start of term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. While you are here, your houses will be like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn you house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.

"The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

y/n adjusted her robes, Ron tried rubbing off the dirt from his nose, and Neville, the boy who lost his toad, adjusted his tie.

"We're ready for you," Professor McGonagall said as she motioned for the first years to move along into the Great Hall.

The hall was filled with excited and chatty students. Some of them looked over at the first years, observing them. The Slytherin table, however, continues to mind their own business. The professors were all seated at the front of the great hall, all except one with welcoming looks on their faces. (guess who)

The first years were all looking around the great hall with amazement. Some were looking around at all the elder students, some waving at their siblings, some pointing upwards towards the ceiling.

"it's bewitched to look like the sky outside. I read about it in Hogwarts, a History," chimed a bushy-haired girl.

"Settle down now, students," Professor McGonagall spoke once again, gathering the students around her. "Now, this, is the sorting hat. When I call out your names, you are to sit on this stool as I place the sorting hat on you. It will announce your house and you will go ahead and sit with the rest of your house. Any questions?" The first years shook their heads.

Professor McGonagall then started announcing names in alphabetical order. Soon enough after 2 students were called, y/n's was too.

"Black, y/n."

Quite a few heads turned and a few eyebrows were raised. Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts, looked over curiously. People were giving rather different reactions as y/n walked up to the stool. Some looked at her with disgust, some with kind and sympathetic smiles, some showed fear, some looked curious while the others were blankly staring at her.

"A Black? Hmm. But I sense some Avery in you. Interesting.. I'd expect you to be in Slytherin. They'd all expect you to. Quite cunning, yes. But also brave and determined. Better be... Gryffindor!" The hat shouted her house out loud and y/n smiled proudly.

She made her way to the Gryffindor table where the Weasleys and some other students welcomed her as she sat beside Ron. Some, however, didn't look too happy.

After quite a few more people were sorted, y/n felt a few people staring at her from behind so she turned around. A few students who went by the name of Draco Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, were looking at her curiously as they whispered to each other. y/n simply smiled and looked back at the sorting.

"I hope Harry gets Gryffindor," George whispered to y/n and Fred. 

"Fingers crossed I guess." The three crossed their fingers in sync and looked nervously at Harry, whose name had just been called.

He sat on the stool for quite a while before the hat announced: "Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cheered and clapped for Harry, welcoming the boy over. Harry sat at the opposite end of the twins and y/n, right beside Percy.

Finally, Ron was sorted into Gryffindor as well and the feast began. Ron seemed to be chugging down 3 drumsticks at once hungrily.

"y/n?" The girl looked up to the green-eyed boy who had just called her.

"Yessir?" y/n replied playfully.

"Why did people have strange reactions when your name was called?" Harry asked curiously.

"Well, that happened to everyone, didn't it? Especially you," y/n said simply.

"Yeah, exactly. Especially like me. The hall went all silent and stuff."

"Well, people are curious about what house I would get in, of course. Sometimes people pay attention at the same time?"

Harry was about to ask more but Ron nudged him from beside. "Just drop it, it's no use," he said to Harry.

After the feast, everyone headed to bed straight away, gaining strength and energy for the next day.

⊱- - - - - - - - -⊰

· •. * . •   · 1613 words ·  • . * .• ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.1K 23
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠...
332K 7.5K 46
𝐇𝗲 đ—ŋ𝗮đ—ģ 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾đ—ŗ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 𝗰𝝾đ—ēđ—Ŋ𝗮đ—ŋ𝘁đ—ē𝗲đ—ģ𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ĩ𝝾đ—Ŋ𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 đ—Ŋ𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ē𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄đ—ļ𝘁đ—ĩ đ—ĩđ—ļđ—ē. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...
70.5K 2.4K 11
"𝘁đ—ŧ 𝘀đ—ļđ—ģ𝗴 𝗮 𝘀đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗴 đ—ŧđ—ŗ 𝘄đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ģ đ—ļ 𝗹đ—ŧ𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 đ—Ŋđ—ŋ𝗲𝘁𝘁đ—ļ𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮đ—ŋ" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁đ—ŧđ—ŋ𝘆 đ—ļđ—ģ 𝘄đ—ĩđ—ļ𝗰đ—ĩ đ—ŋ𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 đ—¯đ—šđ—Žđ—°đ—¸'𝘀...