19 - Y3

New character: Fay Dunbar (Played by Ashley Mae Besson)
- Gryffindor
- close friends with y/n and Hermione
- third year

New character: Fay Dunbar (Played by Ashley Mae Besson)- Gryffindor- close friends with y/n and Hermione- third year

 ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚

y/n and Fay were catching up after a while of not having the chance to speak to each other while Hermione was reading a book.

*they were sitting at the spot where Hermione punched Draco in the Prisoner of Azkaban*

"Well, I think I'm going up to the library for a bit," Hermione said, closing her book and gathering up her things. 

"Bye!" The two girls chimed.

"Okay, Fay," y/n said, turning to Fay. "I have some boy problems."

Fay raised her eyebrows, surprised. "Boy problems? Which boy?" She said, running her hand through her hair.

"A certain Weasley, to be specific," y/n said, sighing. Fay now raised an eyebrow.

"Ron?" y/n nodded. "Ronald Weasley?" y/n nodded again, smiling nervously and awkwardly now. "Wait, does he like you?"

"Yup," y/n sighed. "And the problem is that he's a brother to me. I haven't thought about anything else before."

Fay nodded slowly. "But you don't want to hurt his feelings? And you're not sure what's going to happen if you tell him straight up that he's just a brother to you?"

y/n gave a sad smile, her eyes fixed down at the grass as she fidgeted with the corner of the pages of her Potions textbook.

"I was telling Hermione yesterday that maybe I could just make it more obvious that I don't like him that way. You know, to prevent breaking his heart," y/n explained.

"Or maybe," Fay said slowly, thinking. "I've got nothing. But what if he falls harder? I mean, some boys like hard-to-get girls."

y/n frowned and groaned loudly, running her fingers through her hair frustratedly. "Ughh. I hate boy problems."

Fay chuckled. "Girl problems aren't any better too." y/n shot her head up.

"You...?"

Fay gave a small nod and smile.

"Aaaahh. Understandable. I feel like boys are dumb and girls are complicated. So I'm sticking to trying to love myself for now," y/n said, acting out a dramatic hand gesture.

Fay chuckled. "I'm glad we got to catch up," she smiled.

y/n smiled back. "Welp, I've got to go meet Ron now. He says that he is rather interested in Arithmancy and wants me to teach him some things about it and also study together," y/n said, raising an eyebrow.

Fay chuckled. "Well, good luck. You're going to need it."

y/n smiled. "Bye Fay!" y/n waved, walking towards the castle, leaving Fay sitting there by herself, surrounded by a pile of textbooks and homework.

⊱- - - - - - - - -⊰

· •. * . •   · 492 words·  • . * .• ·

filler chapter