ב

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.

-⊰ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
⊱-

( 𝟑𝟏 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟏 )

y/n sat in her cradle, fidgeting with her toys as her father walks home miserably. He had just gone to visit the Potters and met with Hagrid. Filled with grief and rage, being angry at both himself and the friend he thought he trusted, Sirius paces around the kitchen. Finally, he made a decision. He was going to pay his old friend a visit and teach him a lesson. He walked over to y/n and kissed her forehead. Whatever happens, he needed to stay alive for y/n. After looking at the girl for a few seconds, he reaches to his right index finger to take off his ring, which was a family heirloom that had a skull on it, just like the one at the top of the House of Black's tapestry. Sirius gently puts the ring on y/n's finger and placed her to go to sleep. It was too big for her baby fingers but Sirius was sure she would grow into it.

"I love you y/n," he whispered to her and held her hand for a little longer before heading off into the night.

The next day was a celebration for the whole Wizarding world. Voldemort was defeated by a baby, which they had nicknamed the Boy who Lived. All of the Order members reunited one last time to celebrate and grieve over the death and tragedy of close ones. Although they've realized the absence of Sirius, they didn't think much of it. They didn't want anything else to worry about. But close friends and relatives of Sirius were a little uneasy fearing something might have happened to him or y/n. He wouldn't miss the world for something this big.

⊱- - - - - - - - -⊰

· •. * . •   · 321 words ·  • . * .• ·