Annoying brothers 1[Completed...

By luvbangton

She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" ... More

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
Part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
Part 53
part 54
part 55
Part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
Celebration 🥳
Special note⚠️
Announcement
New story
Interview
#1 Million
To Kim Deoksim
Q&A
New story

part 28

22K 1K 167
By luvbangton

The loud bomb like music welcomed the 3 Kim siblings and Deoksim. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked around to get used to the fancy club which was really large enough for a crowd to dance like crazy.Their bodies felt the music beat crawling in their veins begging them to join and dance with the crowd.It was their first time since they are still not legal to go to clubs like that.But of course instead the rebellious Jungkook who had gone to a one Secretly.

Deoksim who was already familiar with the club looked for some particular person.Once her eyes met that person,she smiled.She dragged the three brothers who were drooling over some hot chics.She dragged them to a the bar area.She went closer to a girl with short hair who was drinking a beer glass.

"Dami"

The girl looked at where she heard the voice and a large smile crept into her lips."Kim Deoksim, bitch you remembered me"

They both shared a hug like old friends.She was one of friend who danced with Deoksim on the wedding day.Deoksim parted away and looked back at her brothers who were already waving to the beats to the music.She remembered how the twin couple protested at first to come here saying it's illegal.And now look at them.Deoksim smiled and shook her head.

"Oppa,"she called them.All three looked at Deoksim trying not to show how excited they are.Jimin was trying to keep a blank face when he remembered how he scolded Deoksim at first for dropping the idea to come here."This is my friend.Kim Da-min"

They all bowed a little.Damin just gave a lazy nod sipping beer showing her badass character. And that got Jimin's attention. He frowned seeing her drinking beer."aren't you a bit too little to drink?"he asked.

Damin chuckled."It's my life and my body.I hope you don't mind me doing whatever I want with myself"

Jimin scoffed.He was about to say something but Deoksim interrupted. "O-Oppa,don't mind her please.She is actually a good person.uhm, why don't you guys go and enjoy. We have to go home early before Jin oppa get to know that we are not in beds"

"Yah,we can't let you be alone here.There are so many drunkards here"Taehyung protested. "Right Jungkook?"he looked at his side to see no Jungkook. He was already on the dance floor."aish!"

"She will be alright as long as I'm with her"Damin butted in."This is my brother's club.So I'm like the owner"

"She is right oppa.Go and have fun.I'll dance with Da min"

Jimin and Taehyung sighed looking at each other."don't drink okay?"Jimin said finally giving up."stay where we can clearly see you"

Deoksim did an 'okay' sign.Like that the twins ran to the dance floor towards where Jungkook dance like crazy.Deoksim sighed and leaned her back on the bar counter.

"You want a drink?"Da min asked showing her beer glass.Deoksim shook her head.

"You heard them right?"

Da min scoffed and rolled her eyes."It's not like it's your first time drinking.And you're seriously following their orders?"

Deoksim decided to ignore her questions. "Where's Miran?"that's her other friend who was at the wedding of her mom.

"She has night curfew from her family because of her studies"

Da min and Miran.They were the only close friends Deoksim had.They were friends with Deoksim even before she met her mother.They weren't mafias like her.They had a history too.It began when Deoksim was 12.She was a kid mafia.But she somehow saved both Miran and Da min when they were getting kidnapped by  some other mafia gang.Since that day,they became friends.Both of them knew Deoksim's darkest secrets.And they knew what is she planning to do in the future.They can do nothing.They knew that only way she can escape is the way Deoksim plans to do in the future.They hated it.But they neither want her to suffer anymore.

Deoksim looked at her step brothers who were having fun.She smiled.She will surely miss them.

"You're already attached to them"

Deoksim sighed not wanting to answer her."Did you bring what I asked?"

Da min took a sip before answering lazily."Room no 7"she tossed her a key card which Deoksim caught easily."You're seriously gonna make troubles to my brother's club"

Deoksim smirked."Don't worry.I promise to not cause trouble to him.This club will run smoothly like nothing happened"..."ah do me another favour. Look after my step brothers.Don't want them go berserk seeing me nowhere"

Da min gave a lazy nod staring at her step brothers.With that Deoksim left to the said room.She entered to the room which was in the second floor.As soon as entered,she saw what she wanted on the bed.A red long haired wig with a sexy revealing red dress."This is crazy"she muttered before removing her all cloths and wore the dress.She wore the red wig and put some make-up. Specially the red lipstick to point out her luscious lips.A silver necklace and high heals.She felt her phone getting vibrated.The new target.

She answered. "Hey handsome"she used a new flirty voice which was only used in her missions."I'm already in the club babe.I'll be there in a second"

She wanted to gag at herself. She rolled her eyes seeing his impatient ass. She quickly held the purse which was on the bed and left the room.She walked towards another room which was far away from the room she was in.

Meanwhile Da min looked up to see her walking away from the room.She sighed before finishing another beer glass before going to the dance floor.She started to sway her body keeping an eye on Deoksim's brothers.

Deoksim entered the room.A dark room.She already felt her target's presence in the room.Suddenly the whole room lit up.A handsome man with a vodka glass was on the couch with crossed legs."hey baby girl "

Deoksim sent him a nasty smile and closed the door slowly.The signalled her to sit on his lap.Deoksim was raging from inside.She was inside that specific mission for a month now.He wasn't an easy man.She had to do her tricks for a month to make him alone without his body guards.She played a girlfriend role to make him come this far.Every night she went to his club to take his attention.She had to do it while doing other missions too.And now she's not ready to let anything stop from finishing the mission today.

Deoksim went to him swaying her hips and sat on his lap.The man circled his arm around her waist bring her more closer."you weren't in my club last week babe.What happened hm?"

It was the week Deoksim was sick."I was a bit sick babe.But don't worry.Now I'm here"

He hummed and leaned closer to her lips but she quickly held his vodka glass and stood up."Let me pour you a glass babe"

She poured vodka but she was back facing him.She put her fake nail into the drink and let the powder which was hidden inside her nail to get into the drink.Deoksim was ordered to bring him without a scratch on him.So she couldn't use her skills to knock him.She has to do what she was ordered.

She again sat on his lap and gave him the glass.She also had a glass to herself and drank it to show him that she's also enjoying.The man drank it looking at Deoksim's face.

It will take few minutes to effect.She thought while gulping down the vodka.

[16+]

In the next Deoksim was on the bed under the man.He was giving her hickies to her neck.Deoksim was disgusted. But she tolerated. She wanted to gag his eyes out and kill him on the spot for touching her like that.The man lowered the straple of her dress.She closed her eyes counting from her mind.

5,4,3

The man gave more hickies.

2

He was about to remove her dress.

1

He fell on her unconscious. She quickly pushed him away with a raging face.She pulled the straple up and got off from the bed.

"Disgusting"she muttered glaring at the unconscious man.She got her phone from her purse and called Mark."done.Come and get him"

With that she hang up.She got her stuff and got out from the room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey my little fellas

Hope you enjoyed!

See you soon again!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
27.5K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
1.2M 29K 45
"step bro, what are you doing?" just kidding .. unless😳 in which, y/n's mom, married a man with a son. jungkook, a hormonal teenager, and an innocen...
38.8K 988 40
Mi Cha has 7 stepbrothers who are actually become a group Boy Band! When they were kids, she has to leave them for Martial Arts Training. Her job was...